Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@spvd
thanku so much dear... 😊
yes to make his family happy he became MSK...

@ana1411
thanku so much ana... 😊

@Nivedithachand,@manesha76, @Maaneet4eve
thanku dearies... 😊

@khushi1022
thanku dear... 😊
hmm very emotional part..

@Mishti13
thanku so much mishti.. 😊
poor maan feeling bad for him... 😭

@jyoti_l
thanku dear... 😊
yeah... circimstances made him msk.. n geet dint know about it... 😭

@punam2712
thanku dear.. 😊
yes feeling bad for maan. he became soo clod n hard...

@Simran_14
thanku so much dear... 😊
glad u loved it..

@ritzy09
thanku so much di... 😊
yes now the story will move to present...

@preethia
thanku so much dear...😊
yes because of his family he changes...
who is gonna change him... lets see...

@awesomepooja
thanku so much pooja... 😊

@ shrutheAjay
thanku so much dear.. 😊

@maneetlover1
thanku so much mona... 😊
feeling bad for maan...

@inharika
thanku dear... 😊
glad u liked it...
u r added. 😃

@geetsweet
aww ... thats so sweet..
thanku so much dear...

@PrithviSanyo1
thanku so much dear... 😊
glad u liked it...

_Jyothi_ thumbnail

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycooldpurvasheetalvasamaneetmayurnikki_angelmishtimsknehakapoor7kabslocksdivyaraghanitashu_memaaneet05geet_9713mandakini_marchMONIJA78swabiits_mesimmi11NivedithachandSweetestParinats024mayapariRupalrenjini263pritmSimran_14gill123Tammana_Maaneetana1411khushi1022suhaaanaNH1971love2_somavalli22Dazlingdivyauteemawesomepoojaseductivepurplethendral_111-Manashi-amalu123AmeenaForEvapriya.shilpaWorld-of-Dreams-pushpa-Ash1991NANDY_BRUharshithaaaankita24Maaneet4evemuraadlovesddloving_girltamanna1391punam2712Mishti13AIMAMSKgeetsweetmaneetlover1manesha76Remya_Pillairitzy09jyoti_lShravya.Mmillie_maaneetpreethiamrk-1meena..maaniqra--aarthi--mollycoddlePrithviSanyo1spvdshrutheAjay,

thanku so much freinds for ur LIKES N COMMENTS... 😊😃
plzz all of u comment... they mean a lot to me... it encourages me..
plz comment too...

UPDATING...
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

~~ DIL KI BATEEIN~~

Chapter 4:

recap: maan n geet completed their 12th std. They all enjoyed their farewell party to the core. All the friends became very emotional in the farewell party. But they all promised each other that they will meet every year. But unfortunately after the 1sem of architecture maan lost his parents in an accident. He became strong for the sake of his bro n sis. KC is in the verge of closing he struggled day n night to restrain it. In that process he became arrogant, rude n aloof from all.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Now KC is top most construction company in india. MAAN SINGH KHURANA one of the biggest business tycoon n richest person. He is very happy for his bro n sis. They both happy in their careers. Now he is sucessful in all the matters. But the smile he lost didnt come back. Now he became more aloof his only concentration is on business. He work day n night never care for himself. He want to pour his heart out to someone. But no one is there to share his feelings. Eventhough he is rude, arrogant but not from heart. The situations made him like this. When he lost his parents no one came forward to help him. All r acting for the sake of money. By seeing his bro n sis he became strong. But he too want to enjoy his life happily want to become old maan not this MAAN SINGH KHURANA. But this is called life nothing is there in our hand.

In geet's room:

she came out of those sweet memories with her maan. She had tears in her eyes thinking of all those wonderful moments in her life. But she is also helpless she dont know why maan changed in this way. She want to hug him tight n cry her heart out. She is not able to bear this. But here maan doesnt give her chance to speak.

She came out of those thoughts when her cell started ringing. When she saw the caller ID a smile formed. She picked the phone n told

hello darling. How r u?

I am fine di. How r u?

I am fine pari. Missing u a lot. When u r coming?

Di we r coming tomorrow.

Really? Geet said excitedly.

Yes di pata nahi suddenly annie cancelled all the meetings n booked the ticket for 2morow morning.

Cancelled all the meeting? Sab kuch thik tho hain na.

Pata nahi di annie kuch bhi nahi bol rahi hain. She is very tensed.

Now geet is worried for annie. Yes geet dont know that annie n dev r twins n she is the sis of maan.

Ek baar annie ko phone do.

Ok di. Ek min.

pari gave phone to annie. She took the phone n told

hello di.

Annie kya hua sab kuch thik hain na? Asked worried geet.

Di plz dont ask me anything now. Kal aake mein sab kuch batati hu.

Par...

sorry di plz understand.

Ok fine. But u takecare. Whatever be the problem sab kuch thik ho jaayega. Ok?

Annie smiled at her concern n told Ok di. Thanku very much.

Its ok. Bye.

Bye.

They ended the call geet went n changed. She is no mood to have dinner. First maan in the hospital noe annie tensed. She dont know what is happening. She slowly dossed off.

Nexy day:

Geet got up n prayed to her baabji. Today she is feeling restless. She is having a feeling that something is going to happen. But dont know what is that?

Geet (st): kya ho raha hain muje. Itni bechaini kyun ho raha hain. Babaji sab kuch thik hoga na. Aaj pari n annie bhi aarha hain. Shayad eager to meet them n ask annie whats the matter. Bechari pata nahi kyun itne pareshan mein hain now only she is living happily after her parents death. Her brothers r every thing to her. Muje uski brothers se baat karni hain ask them whats the problem.

With that she went to washroom to freshen up. She got ready n went to hospital directly without having her breakfast. When she went to hospital she went to maan's room to check him. But he is deep sleep n she dont want to disturb him n sw dev sleeping on the couch. Today geet came early to hospital so that she can see maan. She went to her cabin n sat on the chair.

Ahh... more 1 hour for pari n annie to come. I will go in the lunch n meet them.

For the next 1 hour she is busy in checking patients. Today its her duty to assign the duties to interns. She prepared all those things n set their duties. She came back to her cabin n reading some patients file there is a knock on the door.

Come in said geet.

Annie n pari entered the cabin. She is surprised to see tham here. But seeing annie's face she frowned. When she was about to ask something annie came n hugged her n sobbing furiously. Geet is rubbing her back to calm down. She dont know why she is crying. She broke the hug. Gave her some water. Annie took it n drank.

Annie ab batao kya hua hain.

But she is nowhere to listen she is crying bitterly.

Annie calm down plz tell us wat happened told pari.

Pari n di wo.. bhai..

bhai? Kya hua tuhara bhai ko? Asked geet.

U should tell di. How is my bhai now. wo.. this tho hain na. Kaha hain bhai.

Now geet is confused who is she talking about. Just then dev entered geet's cabin to ask something. He noticed annie there.

Annie.. called dev.

Annie looked at dev. She went to him n higged him tight n crying bitterly.

Dev, bhai kaisa hain.

Annie comedown ab bhai bilkul thik hain. Chalo bro se milte hain.

Ha chalo.

When annie was about to go geet asked annie tum maan ki behen ho?

Sorry di main aapko aur pari ko kabhi nahi bataya. Main maan n dev ki behen hu.

With that annie, dev n pari left from there.

Geet is shocked to listen this. She sat on the chair with a thud. Tears formed in her eyes. Now she is crying bitterly unable to face the truth.

Geet (st) : oh god annie, maan ki sister hain. Ab muje sab kuch samaj aaraha hain. Annie n dev ki khushi ke liye maan aisa ban gaya hain. Maan lost his parents. Oh maan I am very sorry maine aapko galat samjha. Why I went to london for MBBS. Agar main yaha hoti tho maan ke paas hoti. I am sorry maan jab aapko ek friend ki jaroorat thi tab main aapke paas nahi thi. I am very bad maan. Now I understand how much u hve suffered. But ab nahi maan ab nahi. Main hu aapke paas aapki geet. Main meri maan ko wapas paakar hi rahungi. Now I am there for u maan ab aap akele nahi hain.

Precap: what will geet do now? Will she be able to get her maan back? Will maan accept her?

Hi friends here is part 4. hope u all like it. Sorry friends there is no maneet in this update. But its necessary for geet to know the truth. From next part there wil be full of maneet.

Plz hit LIKE button n do COMMENT.

Plz friends those who all hit like plz comment too. Let me know wat u all think about the update. Critisicm is most welcome. If u dont like the part u r most welcome to tell. It makes me to improve. Hope u understand. Thanku very much for ur support.

Plzz add 'jyothikrish' for pms or tell me I will add.

part 5:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51706838

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally she got to know...

hope she will b able to bring the old maan back...

continue soon...

thnx for PM..
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear
loved it
plz cont soon
thnx 4 da pm
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail