Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon_Snow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends we will update the next part soon :)

1st part of this month will be up by this weekend!

Monal and Khushi
SSsanasonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R U NT CONTINUING IT?? PLS pm ME AS WELL!
I DIN COMPLETE READING UR FF...WILL COMPLETE N DEN REW. !
Moon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSsanasonu

R U NT CONTINUING IT?? PLS pm ME AS WELL!
I DIN COMPLETE READING UR FF...WILL COMPLETE N DEN REW. !

We are continuing it, just that we both are busy and hard to get together to write much. But, since its holidays right now we are working on the next update. 

Yeah just send buddy request to "Moon_Snow" and u are bound to get PM requests :)

waiting on ur comments regarding the story.

-Monal and Khushi-
TheLeo_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey,
nice story...
please PM me next time whenever you update it...
Moon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mudrika25

hey,

nice story...
please PM me next time whenever you update it...

thanx surely, send the buddy request to this id to receive pmz...
Moon_Snow thumbnail

Chapter 3

The class room has two doors one in front and one at the back. Akshara and the guy who ticked Akshara's mood off entered at the same time, but didn't see each other. She came from the front while he came from the back. She walked up to her seat and saw him sitting there. Of course she would be shocked. She just stood there and didn't say anything.

-? "What are you doing here?"

Akshara replied, "I have paid to get educated in this school. Why are you sitting here?"

-? "Why? Is your name written on this bench?"

Akshara said proudly, "Haan likha hai, look!"

It was true. She had this habit of scribbling on her bench. He looked down on the desk to look if her name was really there or not. When he found her name, he looked up and said in a taunting manner, "Your name is Akshara'I thought you would be the sister of 'Tom cat'."

She retorted, "My name doesn't matter. But your's certainly would be 'chimpanzee's derivative'."

He frowned and said, "Look..." He was interrupted by the peon who said, "You are Aayush naa? Joined today? Supervisor sir is calling you."

Akshara eye brows shot up as she turned to peon and than looked at Aayush, "Ohh Aayush name is not bad. God knows what people think before giving names! The name doesn't suit the character at all. Totally opposite."

Before Aayush can respond, Akshara continued, "Mr. Aayush, someone is waiting for you, aur kisi ko intazaar karvana achi baat nahi hai."

Aayush angrily got up and walked out the classroom.

*In second period*

It was Satish sir's period and he was trying his best to control his anger. His head was hurting like hell with all this noise and arguments going on in the classroom

Satish sir says out loud, "Class!" Instantly, silence took over, everyone in the class stopped in middle of their action and had their head turned towards their sir who continued, "We are going to have new seating arrangements from today." And saying this he placed everyone in new places and unfortunately Aayush and Akshara were made to seat together.

Asna and Abhi were sitting in front of them, while Anish and Kaveri were placed behind them. After allotting the seats, Satish sir left due to head ache and there was still twenty minutes left before next class.

The only thing Akshara could listen from everyone is 'Aayush' every one was talking about him, where he is from, how smart and handsome he is and on and on. She was getting irritated by the talk while Aayush did his best to ignore them all and not get mad at the fact that she was next to him and he would have to bear her for a long day now!

When she glanced over Aayush, he was looking for something in his bag, and she was trying to figure out if he was human being or not. And poor Akshara! All her friends (Abhi and Asna in front and Kaveri and Anish in back) were enjoying and having fun looking at her condition. She gave them a glare that was meant to say 'shut up!' but it only made it worse.

As the teacher of the next class was late, Akshara took out a book and started reading.

Aayush interrupted, "Please move that side a little."

Akshara looks up from her book, "What?"

He gritted, "I said, please move a little to that side! Do you have hearing problems too?"

Akshara replied instantly, "No, I don't have any problem. It's you who has got dozen of incurable problems! Can't you talk properly with others?"

He argued, "Hello, I didn't ask for any advice. And as far as I know, I haven't joined any 'manner classes'."

She gasped dramatically. "You better join, you need it."

He simply replied, "That's none of your business."

Akshara agreed, "Yeah of course, I don't care."

Aayush asked once again, "Good! Than are you planning to move this year or not!"

"What do you think?  And where I will move by the way, if I move any more I will find myself sitting down on the floor," she replied.

"That's your problem. Not mine." He said least caring.

She clenched her teeth, "No, it's not! It's you who has gotten a huge elephant like bag. Is it a school bag or a potato bag! I think you have brought all the vegetables from the market along with your books."

He was getting mad. "As I said before; that's none of your business."

"I have also said I don't care. So if you have brought such a bag, it's your problem naa. Keep your bag on the ground."

"Why should I keep my bag on the ground?" He asked getting irritated.

Akshara replied smartly, "All right, if you love your bag so much, better you yourself sit on the ground and keep your 'tiny' bag on the bench. I will fetch some flowers and you can start worshipping it. The choice is totally yours!"

He rolled his eyes before replying, "Thanks for the suggestion but a very very bad idea."

She felt offended. "At least I gave one! Doesn't matter its good or bad, but you don't even have any ideas with you and that too when it's your problem. Great!" She threw her hand up in the air.

"I don't need to tell anyone what ideas I am having, especially to you." He said pointing his index finger at her.

Even she pointed her hand at him. "Oh hello, I don't have even a little bit of an interest to know your stupid ideas and I don't think any one else having a sound brain will also want to know."

He spoke sarcastically, "Oh I see, so you know that something called 'brain' exists in this universe. I was wondering to suggest our class teacher to provide you a simple science book from which you can have to learn not only about brains but also learn how to use it!"

"Now it's my turn to say, it's none of your business."

"Don't you worry. Even in my nightmare I won't give pain to my brain by thinking about useless things."

"Your brain must be paining already, and obviously I don't have to tell the reason. Anyways, hats off to your brain! It really deserves a standing ovation. I surely can imagine its sufferings." She shook her head feeling for the brain as she continued, "How can it tolerate you for so many years? You know what? Your brain really needs to be appreciated. Well leave it and about your bag problem, you think about it."

Aayush taunted, "I guess I should have kept a stop watch to see how long you can talk without a stop! I think it's nearly 2 minutes now." Before she could retort back, he declared, "And yeah, one more thing. I have already thought, I am going to change my seat."

She said showing excitement, "Really?!! That's really great! It's partially proved now that your brain still functions. It just gets attacks at times. But it's okay. Not a problem at all. And yeah, you go ahead. I would be happier than you. I have no interest in sitting with you."

He murmured, "It's better to sit with a cat than you...at least I will not have to listen to your bak bak."

She scoffed, "You are not that lucky. Even a cat wouldn't want to sit with you."

"Good Morning students..." they got interrupted when teacher entered the class.

When they both got up with other students to wish her...They found Abhi and Asna starring at them with their mouths wide open. It was about time they stopped. Asna and Abhi had been hearing them retort one after another and their necks would have surely been in severe pain if the teacher hadn't interrupted!

Next Part: Chapter 4

Happy New Year Friends! Hope you guys like the update. Press like and drop in comments. Have fun with your beloved ones. 

Xx Monal and Khushi xX

Edited by Moon_Snow - 12 years ago
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb one !!! damn cant wait for d next part!!! update ASAP!! and thnxxx a lot for d PM!!! ðŸ˜Š
TheLeo_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE...😊
LOVED THEIR CUTE FIGHT...AND THEIR FUNNY REPLIES TO EACH OTHER...😆
UPDATE SOON NEXT PART...AND THANKS FOR THE PM
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the part and their cute fight was amaxing an loved it and thanks for the pm
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luvd der cute littl fyt
plzz update soon x