Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Just like Ravana, at the time of Sita kidnap, Sky is in SANT garb!

Juhi can't control her natural instincts, so inspite of vowing to appear a SANT in last week, she gives in to her instincts, comes up with that tad-tad-tad-tad foohad dialogues and ends up revealing her DUSHT CHANT side!😛

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are awesome man :)
Cruiser g U R Genuis Man!!🤗
kingkhans thumbnail
Cruiser what a post man. I was thinking the same. Now they are upto Gandhigiri, thats what Sid and Mehak told Sky that why he didnt say sorry before. Mehak has remained v low profile, she tried to confront Sky, but after all, Mehak and Sid are not bullshit people like Sky  who would go on provoking until the pther person finally gets annoyed and starts fighting,Sky did that with Mehak and then with Amar. But Mehak is v soft hearted, she wont go on and on, after Sorry, they would really love to forget and forgive. Thats why we Mehakians are her fans.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: morded

he is busy stashing tons of frozen chicken and tons of mooli...or else he knows he will die a merciless death... just the stare from those half closed eyes and the gnashing of her almost developed buck teeth will make him shiver from head to toe... and he would be given the "thuchuk thuchuk" treatment with the help of badboodaar razayee 🤣

lol...its almost as if I could have written every word in your post! You made me laugh!👏😛
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lets start a campaign to ensure that none of the bully team reaches the top two also. Any ideas. We can all pool together and send emails to BB informing them that letting the bully team win will be equivalent to sending a message that bullying is ok. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Observer101

Lets start a campaign to ensure that none of the bully team reaches the top two also. Any ideas. We can all pool together and send emails to BB informing them that letting the bully team win will be equivalent to sending a message that bullying is ok. 

I think BB is shivering in pants. Thinking seems to be Juhi would be too much to handle if not declared the winner!😛

Pooja Bedi's barrage was enough for them to reconsider many things. I am not sure they can handle most vicious Molli stinkers from Juhi ji!

She seems destined to pocket 1 crore cheque!😛