Kuch Unkahe Ehsaas/pt 4/5/pg42/44 -21 dec - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9026621349 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hi, u said it's just crush from geet side, so from where does this love cum between them. Or it's jiju married his saali or fallen love with her being with his wife or dead wife. As u said it's just arrange marriage., wil not they consummate to their marriage. Then how cum maan forget his wife and from where this love will occur as prolonged say maan love geet now but geet is leaving him .i known I am asking too much detail of the story in starting only .but could stop my self from clear those bouts I hope u don't mind pls . Its my curiosity to just know the concept nothing else. I hope i don't have  hurt u. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Karan confessing love to payal waa lovely.karan telling payal not to talk like his mom and he wants to do the work he loves was interesting. Payal telling maan that she has no big dreams like him but she will support her partner was nice.

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Maan again shouted at geet and now getting marry to Payal geet sister ohh how maan geet love story will start and poor karan payal action will hurt him

Update soon waiting 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 9026621349

Hi, u said it's just crush from geet side, so from where does this love cum between them. Or it's jiju married his saali or fallen love with her being with his wife or dead wife. As u said it's just arrange marriage., wil not they consummate to their marriage. Then how cum maan forget his wife and from where this love will occur as prolonged say maan love geet now but geet is leaving him .i known I am asking too much detail of the story in starting only .but could stop my self from clear those bouts I hope u don't mind pls . Its my curiosity to just know the concept nothing else. I hope i don't have  hurt u. 

First of all 

You not hurt me

Story going reveal with time 

Now only I can say 

Geet admire maan 

She have crush

Like we have on actor or actress 

Like we want to meet him once

It's same with geet 

She want to do work with him

And maan going Mary with payal 

In this moment 

priya_21 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Karan confessing love to payal waa lovely.karan telling payal not to talk like his mom and he wants to do the work he loves was interesting. Payal telling maan that she has no big dreams like him but she will support her partner was nice.

thanks dear

hmm

smiley1

priya_21 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: akkub.92

Nice update 

Maan again shouted at geet and now getting marry to Payal geet sister ohh how maan geet love story will start and poor karan payal action will hurt him

Update soon waiting 

Thanks

Yes he going marry with payal

priya_21 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: aparna3011

nice update

payal choose maan over karan after confession of karan 

Payal and Maan marriage going happen

Thanks 

priya_21 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Part-5 

Nice update..

Karan proposed payal but she didn't say anything..

Maan family came to see payal ..

Maan told payal about his dream to be no  3 position and payal agreed to support him..

Their engagement is fixed..

Waiting for next update..

Thanks 

Try to update this