Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking update. Geet loves Maan! Love Maan! Hate ajay! Maan went after Geet! Yay! Update soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
continue soon
take_a_hint thumbnail

CHAPTER - 15 

Ajay was giving angry glare to maan while maan was making sorry faces '''. 

" tell them tat we have to go to delhi asap " said ajay
" but ''.." maan wanted to protest

Ajay gave him another angry glare

" ohk I ll talk to uncle " maan said

Maan some how convinced geet's family saying tat they have impt project to be completed and so geet and maan shd go to delhi for the same '''''geet's family was relectunt initialy but maan always found a way out ''''''

Geet was in her room packing while maan entered ''''. Geet was throwing dragger glares at him '''..

" wat did I do now ? " maan asked innocently
" don't u know ? " geet retorted back
" I ''' oh u mean me informing abt u and ajay being in railway station " maan asked

Geet again gave him one of her angy looks ( ufff''' I m fed up of geet's angry glares to maan ) maan understood tat the reason was something more than the station incident'''''..

" won't u tell me " maan asked

Geet didn't answe she just went taking her bag '''''. How will she tell him the reason she herself is not aware of it '''''''''''.

RAILAWAY STATION 

Almost the whole village was gathered to bid bye to the newly wedded couple '''''.. maan was too busy talking to one after another''''''

" take care baby " geet's mom said with tearful eyes''''''' its not the first time geet is gng away from them but tis was new she is no more their daughter but maan's wife ''''.
" don't worry mom I ll take care'''''.. I ll not let even a tear to escape her eyes excep when she is chopping onions " maan said to chear their mood

Geet was not scared she always felt protective with maan around ''''..

" geet I don't know if I shd say tis at tis point of time but I think its impt to keep u informed " said geet's granny with worried eyes
" wat is it ? " geet asked
"voh''''. I consulted with a pandit and he said tat ur husband will have some problems untill next full moon day which may even affect his life  '''''.. I know u don't believe in astrology and stuffs  but for my happiness tie tis in his hands " said her granny handing over to her a black thread '''

Geet's heart was filled with fear hearing tat '''''' last thing she want is maan to be hurt ''''''. She don't know type of feeling she has towards him''''''''. She didn't know if she likes him ''''''''' but all she want is maan to be happy and safe ''''''.

Maan was failing to understand geet's eyes thought tat she isn't interested to tie the thread on him so he declared tat he wont entertain such beliefs''''''.

Finally the train arrived and maneet got into the train it was then maan noticed tat ajay was missing '''''. He asked mohnder where was ajay 

" he will not come''''''... he will not come until I m satisfied tat u and geet are happy " said mohinder with stern look
" why ? " asked maan
" I read ur diary and I knoe everything'''''. I can't allow ajay to come between u 2 " said mohinder

Maan's mind was blocked he didn't know wat to think '''''' the train started to move

" oh god ! wat will we do now ?? they will surely kill ajay " said geet
" I ll not allow anything to happen to him " said maan''''''..

Geet and maan stopped the train at considerable dist and hired a cab to village '''''''.. they drove to sajjan's house'''..

" are u gonna give me to sajjan to save ajay " asked geet hurted heart
" I have no other go . I can't let ajay suffer . but trust me I ll never leave u ." maan said before walking with geet into sajjan's house

Sajjan was more than shocked to see maan with geet

" why are u here ? " asked sajjan
" call mohinder uncle and tell him tat u have kidnapped geet " said maan
" wat ? " sajjan was surprised more than shock
" do as I say ''''''' mohinder uncle has ajay in his custody so tell him tat u ll free geet only if he let my frd go " said maan
" u mean tat u r gonna leave ur wife to us just for a mere guy ?" asked sajjan
" he is not a mere guy '''. He is my frd " maan said

Geet looked at him disbelief '''''' geet knew tat maan loved her soo much but she never even imagined tat he could risk his and her life for ajay ''''''' geet developed some kind of respect towards maan's frdship and love''''''

" wat if I hurt geet " sajjan asked

Maan smiled hearing tat " do u think I m a fool '' where is ur son " maan asked taking out his phone

Everyone searched everywhere but bittoo was found nowhere''''''' maan showed a pic in his phone ''''''. Bittoo was tied to a chair unconsious'''''''.

" I ll not spare u if u hurt my son " sajjan shouted
" ur son is safe as far as my wife and frd are safe " maan said

Geet looked at maan in awe ' tis man was something tat she could never figure out

" I ll meet u near the temple with ur son make sure u treat my wife like a primcess " maan said to sajjan

Maan came near geet ''''''.

" do u trust me ? " he asked
Geet nodded
" I ll never allow anything to harm u '''' u r my life" saying tis he hugged geet ''''..

Geet now felt relieved'''''' maan gave a quick peck on her forehead and went away

Mohinder and gang was standing one side while sajjan and gang with geet was standing the other side '''''''. Maan was hiding behind a tree holding bittoo'''''''''..

Maan signalled sajjan to let geet go ''''''. Geet was walking towards mohinder at the same time ajay was walking towards maan ''''''''' when geet and ajay were at a safe distance from both the gang ''''''''.. maan gestured the cab driver who immediately picked up geet and ajay '''''''''. 

Maan hit bitto on head which made him unconscious ''''''. Then maan ran towards the cab '''''''.sajjan's men tried to shoot him but he was quick enough to get into the cab ''''''

As soon as maan entered the cab geet hugged him '''''' ajay gave a disapproving look which didn't go unnotice by maan '''''''.. maan tried to move out of her hold but geet was in nowhere leaving him ''''''. 

After wat felt like eternity maneet broke the hug '''

" are u hurt anywhere ? " geet asked

Maan noded no '''''' but geet was not satisfied'''''''.. she checked him comletely to make sure he was ok ''''''.

" u r ok but we shd meet a doc once we are in city '''''. Wat if there r some internal hurt " said geet 
" I m ok " maan said
" I said we ll meet a doc and tats final " said geet

Maan was just looking at her with all love never in his entire life anyone had taken care of him ''''''''..

There was none to serve him in hunger , hug him in pain , comfort him darknes but now with geet it was totally new '''''''' he always loved her and now after seeing her concern it just doubled '''''''.. he never knew tat getting attention from ur loved one will feel so gud '''''''.

PRECAP : LAST PART 

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
ohhh gosh i love this update its enlighten my smile more
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
awesome update dear...
loved it...

Zohamaaneet thumbnail
can u update last part today itself  as christmaz gift plz dont say no
we would love that gift plz
tom u can give epilogue yaar plzzz
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem updaqte love it last part i am going to miss it

take_a_hint thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohafarheen

can u update last part today itself  as christmaz gift plz dont say no
we would love that gift plz
tom u can give epilogue yaar plzzz

I DIDN'T TYPE LAST PART YET   SRY ðŸ˜­ ... I M COMPLETELY ENGAGED TMR ... SO I PROBABLY WILL UPDATE OLY ON TUESDAY ...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme part.just lovd maaneet's hug
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb part
thanks for the pm
continue soon