Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

My first Update after PKYEK...😭 chalo ji...koi baat nahi... it all happens... and waise bhi...we are trying to get it back na...

Way to Manali:

The hilly forests of Manali rustled as 4 well built Vampires rustled through them...clearing the tree branches in their way. Two feminine figures were exquisitely dressed in black floral dresses. The younger once seemed engrossed in deep thoughts and some conversation

Amrita: bhai, superiors ko kaise batana hai yeh tumhari zimmedari hai.

Abhay: di, agar unhe Piya ke baare mein pata chala toh-

Amrita: bhai hum ise zyada din nahi avoid kar payenge...and I see no danger in future. So be calm.

Abhay: yeah... I guess so!

Amrita patted him as they sped up to catch up with Chandeena.

Dehradun:-

It was time for Panchi to leave. There was a deep silence in the Dobriyal Hall. Arnab was standing alone in one corner with a photo in his hand. It was the pic of little fatty Panchi. She looked teddy bear with her cute fluffy cheeks and her tongue was out to mock someone. Arnab kissed the photo again and again.

Arnab: kaash waqt usi jagah tham jaata...tum humesha mere paas rehti...

Misha had brought Panchi to him and they had overheard his words. Tears dropped from Panchi's eyes as she clung to her father from behind.

Panchi: papa, mujhe nahi jaana! Main nahi jaungi!

Arnab: Panchi, chalo...

Panchi (sobbing): nahi...main aap chaaro ko chhod ke kahin nahin jaa rahi!

Arnab: beta, don't make this difficult for me!

Panchi hugged him: papa!

Arnab tightened his hug. Misha stood there with her hands crossed as tears flowed down her eyes and Piya hugged her placing her head on Misha's shoulders and eyes all moist.

Misha: kya yaar fatty, rula ke rahogi na!

Panchi: shut up you fool...come here!

Misha ran and hugged Panchi and so did Piya. It was a little sister moment for Dobriyal trio.

At a little height from Manali, well hidden within the heart of billows and conifers and birches, stands an elegant Mansion. It reminds of the ancient time of the Mughal and Afghan. The entrance is a big hall supported with ornamented Pillars. Abhay and Raichands find there way to the grand staircase which led to the base which is 4 times bigger than the hall.

Amrita: this is so beautiful. Yahaan jab bhi aao...bas kho jao!

Abhay: true! What elegance!

Chand: let's go, there's no time

Abhay: yeah dad!

Dehradun:-

Panchi had left some moments ago and the house felt hollow and empty. Piya and Misha were in their rooms watching old videos of Panchi and seeing old snaps of theirs. The Dobriyal House was still dazzling with the decoration lights but the energy and Oomph level was gone. For Piya two of her most important parts of life were not there for her and that made the situations worse for her.

Piya: Abhay...I miss you already yaar...! Come back soon.

Achcha guys...ek request hai...do tell me in your comments if you want to see Abhiya telepathy? Please inform me...ok?

*~*~*~*

Manali:

Imperious, the head of the Vampire Clan in India was a royal entity indeed. His throne in the center on one corner of the hall was embellished with exquisite and ornate jewels and his pale skin shine on account of the streaks of light coming from the fanlights.

Imperious: aah! Raichands... bilkul sahi waqt pea aye hai... kaafi waqt ke paaband hai aap log.

The Raichands bowed down in reverence.

Imperious: Abhay, tumse milke humein atyant khushi mehsoos ho rahi hai! Mere paas aao...

Imperious is Analogous to Aro... with the same gifts...

Abhay at once knew that all his memories and moments with Piya would be now Imperious'.

Imperious: tumne aisa kaise kar diya Abhay...humein tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi... ek insaan tumhare baare mein kaise jaan gayi?

Abhay: sir, us ladki ki koi ghalti nahi hai...meri wajah se...

Imperious: hmm... Lekin sazaa toh hogi..warna humari nasal mein dhoka hoga.

Abhay: jaisa aap chahe...

Amrita: rukiye sir...

*~*~*~*

The morning in Manali:

Abhay and Chand were out in the balcony sipping blood from their glasses while Haseena and Amrita were inside doing the same. Suddenly, Abhay smashed the glass on the floor and ran towards Amrita. He shook her up...

Abhay: DI!!! HOW COULD U??

Amrita: bhai...calm down...don't take stress...it'll be fine...

Abhay: DI!! DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?? HOW CAN WE CHANGE PIYA... AND ME? AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU TOLD THEM IT WOULD BE SOON? PIYA WOULD BE ONE OF US?

Amrita: BHAI!!! CALM!!! Maine wahi kaha...jo maine dekha...

Abhay: DI..how can I?

Saying this he thumped on the ground. Amrita sat down beside him.

Amrita: humne piya ko abhi superiors se protect kar liya hai... unki baat manana ya na manna yeh humara marzi hai... haina? Jab tak tum nahi chahoge...aisa kuch nahi hoga bhai!

Abhay: really?

Amrita: promise...Lekin aisa hoga...yeh sure hai...meri power mujhe kabhi gumrah nahi karengi!

Abhay: hmm...

Amrita: chalo...wahaan koi tumhara intezaar kar raha hai...

Abhay: hmm...Lekin humein thoda rukna padega... aaj hum yahaan hunt karte hai..phir raat mein waapas chalenge!

Amrita: theek hai...jaisa tumhe theek lage bhai. Waise yahaan ka kuch samaan kaafi famous hai...to main jaakar apne collection ke liye kuch antique sa le kar aati hoon...tum bhi chalo na... le lo kuch apni Piya ke liye.

Abhay: di, mujhe samajh nahi hai in sab ki...aapko meri help karni padegi...

Amrita: obviously bhai! I know...! Chalo...

*~*~*~*

Piya was sitting in her room blowing out air above to remove her curls from her forehead. She jittered around trying to figure out some work to lessen her boredom.

Piya: kya karoon...? What to do! *takes a deep breath* Abhay phone to uthayega nahi... toh uska bhi koi phayada nahi hai...

Piya: *clicking her tongue in despair* arey yaar... kya life hai meri...

Her phone vibrates near her leg. She looks down to see the ID and her eyes glows as she reads 'Abhay Calling'

Piya picks up the phone but stays silent.

Abhay: hey my jaan!

Piya sighs hearing his tinkling voice and feels shivers in her voice.

Piya: Abhay! How are you?

Abhay: main bilkul theek hoon... tum batao? How are you?

Piya: desperate... (he voice almost breaks into a sob)

Abhay: kya hua?

Piya: Panchi di... bhi chali gayi... and then tum bhi...I am lonely...aur mujhe kuch achcha nahi lag raha hai Abhay! Pata nahi kyun...I guess something is going terribly wrong...

Abhay senses something crap around Piya's voice but decides not to reveal it to her.

Abhay: kuch nahi hoga...you're just too alone...

Piya: toh phir jaldi se aa jao na...please Abhay...

Abhay: hum aaj hi aa rahe hai...don't worry... kal main tumse subah hi milne aaonga...theek hai na

Piya: ummah...love you!

Abhay: love you too...bye!

Piya: bye...

*~*~*~*

Misha: waisa mumma, papa ne mussorie waala flat Piya ke naam kar diya?

Madhu: haan Misha...kitni achchi baat hai na...?

Misha: hmm...

Madhu: Piya itni honhaar bachchi hai... haina

Misha: yeah right... *sighs*

Madhu: Misha, beta jaldi se ready ho ja... Panchi aur Siddharth kabhi bhi pagphere ke liye aa sakte hai...

Misha: ji mumma

*~*~*~*

Amrita: bhai...kuch ghalat ho raha hai...something is not right... Piya ko tumhari zarurat hai...humein jald se jald dehradun pahunchna hoga...

Abhay: di...sab theek hoga na...

Amrita: hmm...tum sab sambhal loge...maine dekha hai...

Abhay: chaliye...

*~*~*~*

MOM!!! WE'RE HERE!!!

Panchi and Siddharth called in chorus. Misha and Piya ran and hugged Panchi tightly as Madhu came running wiping her tears. Panchi looked elegant as a married woman.

Misha: fatty... kahaan honeymoon ka plan banaya?

Panchi: woh toh bhai Piya decide karegi...

Misha's face becomes serious: ohh... anyways...fatty...you look beautiful...

Panchi: thanks tomboy...!

Panchi and Siddharth do the rasam and then sit at the dining table for some chit chat. Misha is not taking interest in the discussion at all.

Piya: Misha... oye...kya hua?

Misha: nahi...kuch nahi... nothing at all. Waise fatty...tum Africa kyun nahi try karti...for honeymoon...I mean safari would be fun na!

Piya: tu pagal hai... honeymoon pe koi animals dekhne thodi jaata hai Mish... di you should go for Switzerland! What say?

Panchi: obviously... you have a better choice.

Misha gets up and is about to leave.

Piya: someone is jealous haan.

Misha takes a deep breath to control her.

Piya: Mish...maan lo...I am better than you.

Misha clatters her teeth; takes a deep breath and then pushes the dishes on the table on the floor. The dishes clatter into pieces.

Misha: I GET IT PIYA! I KNOW...SAB TUMHE MUJHSE BETTER HI SAMAJHTE HAI.

Piya is confused: kya matlab? Main to mazaa-

Misha: YEAH RIGHT... TUM ORPHAN HI BETTER THI.

Arnab enters the house at this moment: MISHAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Misha: kyun papa'maine kuch ghalat kaha kya?

Arnab: yeh kya ho raha hai.

Panchi: Misha'calm down'tum kya bol rahi ho?

Misha: NO PANCH! AAJ MAIN NAHI RUKUNGI! MAINE ITNI BAAR MAMI AUR BUA KI BAAT KO IGNORE KIYA' BUT I GUESS THEY WERE RIGHT! Tumhe charity case banne ka itna shauk tha'toh kisi aur ghar mein kyun nahi gayi? Mera hi ghar mila tha tumhe?

Arnab: Misha'apne kamre mein' jao ABHI!

Misha: nahi papa'aaj main apne kamre mein tab jaungi'jab Piya is ghar se jayegi'

Piya had almost broken down. She couldn't feel her legs and her hands. She felt lifeless. Panchi held her by shoulders but that didn't help her.

Misha: you know what! Sahi kaha hai' jo charity waale hote hai na'wo itne laalchi hote hai ki kya batau. Tumhe kya laga'papa tumhe sab de denge'nahi'

JUST SHUT UP' DID YOU GET THAT?

Piya yelled in a sob. She left Panchi's grip and came face to face with.

Piya: enough Misha' tum kuch bhi nahi bol sakti samjhi' are you mad!

Misha: I WAS'SAMJHI TUM'

She shook Piya up from her shoulders: MAIN TUM JAISI ANAATH LADKI KO NAHI REHNE DUNGI MERE GHAR MEIN'AUR MERE GHARWALO KE DIL MEIN TOH BILKUL NAHI.

Piya is about to tremble and her eyes rolls and she starts falling when she falls in heavy strong arms.

PIYA!!! OPEN YOUR EYES'LOOK AT ME'

Precap

"main apni Piya ko tum jaise logon ke saath nahi chhodunga"

~Next PART 49~

Please leave 'lamba' comment and press Like Button... I really want this part to have loads of comments...please...I cannot type further... it's really sensitive part

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
My PM LIST

People who wish to recieve a PM on this FF from now on...may please include the same in your comments...

PMs are being sent to

1. 1301Princess
  2. abhayfan_dishu
  3. abhiyan_soni
  4. abhiora
  5. abhiya07
  6. abhiya7fan
  7. Akshi0019
  8. Alicia2001
  9. ANTARA2244
  10. Ayesha066
  11. charmingkiller
  12. CleviveDsouza
  13. cuteshrishti
  14. cuteteddy
  15. Deepali88
  16. Deepi20
  17. DonIsBack
  18. fairyfantasy
  19. friends2805
  20. Gals_11
  21. gangesegb
  22. geet06
  23. ilove99
  24. helen_of_troy
  25. hemarawat
  26. karantakiar
  27. krndr
  28. minnie_tweetie
  29. megh_piyashi
  30. -Sonia-
  31. mugdharajatfan
  32. nosi
  33. Pari_Gupta
  34. peehu24
  35. piya-
  36. piyabhay4ever
  37. preethia
  38. priya.1
  39. rashi.rose
  40. rashika27.1997
  41. RB81
  42. renuka1997
  43. Riasa
  44. .rumki.
  45. shivanirajput
  46. Sivaranjini
  47. Snehagujral
  48. snitchsneeker
  49. sohiniluvsabhay
  50. strawberryrashu
  51. swatiluvsabhiya
  52. tiger_lily
  53. TISA07
  54. zoozoo123
  55. afsanakhanak
  56. SheIsTheOne
  57. Princess_Mansi
  58. M2NZ
  59. bellaaa
  60. vikramdey
  61. ana127941
  62. rosamale
  63. kuttu
  64. tamanna_baby
  65. seabeauty
  66. shafaq_abhiya
  67. Sheela123
  68. manjri

Will be waiting for your valuable comments and likes😳

Luv you always,
Shivy

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
oh no to finally misha un logon ki baaton mein aa gayi. par i hope isse abhiya ki shaadi jaldi ho jaaye. 😍Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome partner2!..mob. se itna chotu cmmnt hi kar sakti hun...so spare me😭
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

awesome partner2!..mob. se itna chotu cmmnt hi kar sakti hun...so spare me😭

you're too bad... humesha...you tense me... 
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

you're too bad... humesha...you tense me... 

don't say this yaar mera khud ro ro ke bura haal hai!!😭!but acha laga... ki u care for me😳
bairaagix thumbnail

don't say this yaar mera khud ro ro ke bura haal hai!!😭!but acha laga... ki u care for me😳

I love you so much M...you know that... and aise shocks mat de mujhe...! coz...you're tooo important...are you free right now?
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

I love you so much M...you know that... and aise shocks mat de mujhe...! coz...you're tooo important...are you free right now?

lov u too crime partner🤗.
free...y..?
bairaagix thumbnail

lov u too crime partner🤗.
free...y..?

nahi...ainvayi...thodi si spamming ke liye😆 missing pratz!
ilove99 thumbnail
idot ladki mai yahan mar rahi hun and ise spamming ki padi hai😡
pratz kahan hai?