Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

again i m srry 4 late.. dis tim it was nt my fault.. i ws so upset 4 ending of Geet dat i cud nt wr8... 

i'm posting d next part of Jannat... dnt 4gt to cmnt...Here is the 8th part of Jannat ... hope u like it... and let me remind u the terrorism I have depicted here is totally a work of fiction... no real issue or incident is connected with it

PS: read this chapter if you are over 16...

Part : 8

RECAP:  The Colonel left the party at mid night. The rain was not pouring heavily but not slowly. There was none in the road. He was walking fast. Suddenly a black SUV stopped blocking his road. A man came out of the SUV. The Colonel was going to say something but he was shocked to see the man.

Colonel: you?

The man: Pahechana'

The man didn't spare him a second. He put a gun on his head and pulled the trigger. The body hit the ground on it's face. The SUV left leaving it behind.

Slowly Maan came next to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Geet: ap yahape akele rahte hai?

Maan: Haan..

Geet: Dar nahi lagta?

Maan: Kyu? Darna chahiye?

"sukria" Geet spoke in a very low tone.

"sukria kislie?"

"meri zindegi me ane k liye." He felt rhythm of her heart against his chest. Maan curled his hands around her waist and drew her closer. His hands move along her back, then down to the curve of her hip which was layered in tight scale that felt every movement of his touch. His hand went up, tangled in her loose hair.

Maan looked at her. Her innocence, her beauty everything was hypnotizing him.. keeping his gaze fixed on her as long as he could finally a he uttered these words.. "you are beautiful'"

She gave a faint smile' "sach? Par ab to mai hi nahi dekh sakti mai kaisi dikhti hoon'" she smiled again'

She was going to say something but Maan put his finger on her soft thin lips.. "Ssshhh" She shivered by his touch'

They both paused for a few seconds' "Let me show you how beautiful you are'."

Maan took her hands into his and kissed on her plums' " your body is like spell on my eyes'" he kissed on her forehead.. "your face is like a dream'" she closed her eyes as he kissed on her eyes.. "your eyes have arrested my whole world"' his kisses were taking her beyond the mortal world.. she delivered a soft moan.. He continued to deliver butterfly kisses down the side of her neck'

"I have nothing left in this world for me Geet'I'hv nothing to loose' Nothing.. you stole my everything'you have extinguished the existence of Maan from this mortal world'.even this life belongs to you'  and I name it unto you'"

She was feeling him by his touch'A silent tear drop escaped her eyes as she moaned a little' Maan stopped hearing her moan..  "Am I hurting you?"

Geet nodded positively.. Maan realized he is holding her hand tightly.. he loosed his grip and noticed the red line on her hand where he had tighten his grip.. Maan was going to free her hand but she caught his hand'

"mujhe meri dard ka ahesaas mat hone dijiye'. Mujhe sab kuch bhul jaane dijiye' mujhe ye ahsaas dilaiye main sirf aur sirf apka hoon.. aur kisi ka nahi.. main aur kisiko nahi janti.. Geet sirf Maan ka hai' sirf Maan ka'" she spoke it in a very low tone but it feels like a command to Maan'

Maan curved his one hand around her thin waste and other hand on her neck below the wait of her long hair.. She had never realized the danger of being held in the arms of a strong male who wanted to protect, to care. It was far more dangerous to her than anything else'

He remained silent, studying her as if she was the most fascinating thing he had ever seen.

After a few moments under that intense gaze, she couldn't bear it anymore. She began to strain against his hold. He stayed motionless, and that increased the need within her, released some of the pain and replaced it with the hard, needy anticipation of arousal'

His breaths were caressing her. Her breasts were pressed against his chest. Then his lips were pressed against hers.  It was like a seas wave hit them and demolished their known world. It washed away their sanity. They both felt they are blessed at the same moment they felt they are doomed.. they were blessed to be doomed..

He lifted her in his arms

and made her sit on his bed. Maan unpinned her sari and removed her blouse and own shirt. He removed the entire obstacle that was coming between them. Her beautiful saree found its place on the floor of Maan's room, it is jobless for sometime. He brings her up against his mouth and kissed her.. This time with no tenderness.. Geet's one hand glided down over Maan's bare back curve and another hand clutched his hair. His mouth clashed with hers. But she just opened as far as she could for him, let him plunder, making urgent whimpers in the back of her throat. Her legs clamped over his hips, the muscular curves of buttocks. Her aggressive movement earned a warning growl. Her answer was to arch further, make small motions against his hard length, daring him to restrain her movements further. He pushed her in a lying position and stretched both of their arms to either side taking her wrists'he bent down to kiss her bare flesh of body.. Geet could feel the symphony of his heartbeat'. The heat of his body' his body pressed down on her further that she couldn't help herself' her legs collided around his thighs.. Maan caressed every part of her body, kissed it, loved it like crazy'All the untouched unrevealed body parts of Geet became the field of Maan's passion play' Geet's breast got crushed under Maan's rough hand'her body became blue with his love bites but it wasn't painful to her' she kissed his body with the same passion but fall weak in front of him' they don't know where she ended and he started.. their bodies became one just like their souls.. now they realized one moment of perfect happiness can satisfy a soul forever'.Her breathes came out in a form of sigh'

They didn't know when they slept. Maan woke up when the ray of sun kissed his face. He found Geet sleeping next to him. His hand was placed on her bare breasts. She was still sleeping peacefully. He couldn't resist the desire to kiss the goddess like face. Which woke her up..

"Good morning.." Maan said.

"Morning'" she smiled..

"you want coffee.."

She was nodding positively but suddenly the smile vanished from her face..

"What happened Geet?" noticing her gesture Maan asked with concern.

"ammi.." terror filled her eyes.. "mai to bhul hi gayi sab kuch.. apko jadu ata hai kya??"

She was leaving the bed in hurry but found her hand clutched in a strong grip..

"kya kar rahe hai? Chodiye.." she struggled to free her hand but it pulled her back like current.. next moment she found herself in arms of Maan.

"chup." Maan pressed his finger on her soft lips..

Ignored it she was going to say something she again heard his voice.. "bilkul chup' you should know that my mouth doesn't open except issuing order.."

She didn't dare to disobey his command this time'

"chalo.. I will go with you.. mujhe tumhari ammi se baat karni hai'" He left the bed.

"suniye.." Maan turned his gaze towards her.. "apko ko bhi ye yaad rakhna chahiye mai army nahi hoon.. ap mujhpe order nahi kar sakte'" Maan smiled at her answer..

It wasn't a sunny morning.. the ray of sun was very fragile comparing to the gigantic dark clouds.. which was standing still indicating it will pour very soon..

When they reached her home her mom came out in hurry.. she was looking pale and horror was filled in her eyes' She grabbed Geet by shoulder and shacked her..

"kaha the tum?? Saari raat ghar ke bahar' pata hai mai kitni parishan thi'"

"ye uski galti nahi thi.." Maan spoke in a low tone..

Her mom turned her gaze at him.. "yah koi bada saher nahi hai Delhi jaisa' aapko toh pata hai na yaha pe.."

"haan pata hai.." Maan took in lungful of air.. "hum ek doosre se pyar karte hai.. aur mai usse shadi karna chatha hoon.."

Geet's mother became speechless for a moment. The darkness of the woman's face faded and a smile of delight took its place' but it was just for a second.. she became  frighten again.. "yahape to usse maar diya'"

Maan cut his sentence.. "jab tak mai saath hoon tab tak usse koi kuch nahi kar payega'"

Now the older woman smiled full heartedly' she put her hand on his shoulder with a appreciating smile.. she wanted to say something but she can't, only a drop of tears spoke thousand words. She clutched Maan's hand in her palms and then went inside leaving them outside..

The rain started to fall heavily.. surprising him Geet hugged her tightly.. he folded his hands on her back.. after a few moments they broke up.. heavy rain drops were pouring against their body.. Maan brushed his thumb on Geet's thin lips collecting the rain waters on her lips'which caused her to shiver in pleasure'she closed her eyes' he pulled her chin and kissed on her forehead' comparing to the insanity they have done previous night it was nothing' but it was far more powerful than that' after a few seconds he walked away'

She spread her hands to either side like wings of bird enjoying the rain..

After walking a few minutes Maan's phone beeped.. it was call from a junior officer.. He picked up the phone..

"sir please come in front of club house.. Colonel is found dead.."

Maan reached at the spot in half an hour.. a few officers were there.. he examined the dead body carefully.. he was shot from very close..

Apurva was standing next to him..

Apurva: yeh zaroor Aasim Khan ka admi ka kaam hai..

Maan: no.. it's not'

He said confidently'

Apurva: who ever else can do this?

Maan: have you ever noticed how they killed people? They always kill people brutally... but look at this carefully' just a sharp shoot of bullet.. like an officer..

Maan looked at the body again " it's like one of us has killed him'"

plzz hit d lyk btn n do amnt im w8ing...

imp note on next pg...

plzz go to pg 1... i hv added bg music... plzz tell me howz it...

Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

hey frnds at 1st i wnt 2 thnk all of u 4 reading my FFs...

i hv replied on pg 33 n 34... srry i cud nt replied 2 all of u...

now my qstn s wl u continue 2 read MAANEET FFs????

i m asking dis cuz a few new plots r dancing in my head... bt i cn strt dem now as i m in 12th grade... my board xam s on MARCH... i wl strt those aftr March.. will u read MAANEET FF till thn??? i wl gv regular updt aftr my xam...

plzzz add me on Facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/beingsreya?ref=tn_tnmn 

i hv created a blog to keep trck wd my FFs... d link s here.. http://sreyaguptadotcom.wordpress.com/

still undr constructn... 

ok enogh of my bakbak.. now plz plz plz do cmnt...😆

plzz go to pg 1... i hv added bg music... plzz tell me howz it...

Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved maaneet
Sooo cute
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Craziest_MG thumbnail
wow...simply superb.
Just loved it.

Thanks for the pm.
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
wowww Maan asked for Geet's hand plz update soon na cant w8 for next

yes dear we'll read then also kya hua agar GHSP end hua hai maaneet to hamaray dil mai zinda hi rahain gai
Edited by -maankimishti- - 12 years ago
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...
please continue soon

Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous...do cont writing dear...will cont reading maneet stories as long as writers like u will write for us...
u r doing a mindblowing job
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
. Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maan-Geet became Maaneet...

but what will happen when Asim Khan will come to know this truth...

awesome update...thanx for pm...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_mimi

di s ri8... ur daughter s too smart... just remember 1 thng.. dnt evn watch d shw by mistake...

God promise sachchi...I never watch that show...not even that any other show also...I have left watching even tv after GHSP ends...I am now waiting for its season-2...