Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That is great news Nafisa. Well, we can hope that he will consider our demand and include TRP as a parameter. Kudos to you since you worked hard for this goal.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Wow! Relax Nafisa, like I said in the S&C forum, it will take Vijay sir sometime to figure this problem out, because India-Forums does not follow TRP, it follows Fan Following. Which is why SNS is lagging behind, because we lack in fans.

And just because one forum is demanding such a Huge change, he cannot immediately answer. I'm sure he is in discussion with Priya (his partner) and they will come up to a solution.

The reason he liked the post, is to ensure you, that he has read the post and he is working on it. About replying, he will reply after discussing.

I'm saying this on the basis that I have had a discussion with him previously, and it takes him a while to sort things out, since it's a long procedure.

So let's be patient!

To be honest with you, I don't care for the way the ranking system is now, we want a change to reflect the real world, I'm not pushing for the change to happen immediately, all want from him now is a date when the change is going to happen, even if it's 6 months from now, I just want a confirmation from the horses mouth. 

After working hard for this, in a moment of release I was excited and opened this post, you need to understand the relief I was feeling, but I am not going to let it go or relax, until I get reassurance that a change in the ranking system will occur.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very happy nd hats off 4 ur work...:)
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

very happy nd hats off 4 ur work...:)

Thank you Vrinda...😊

Congratulations again on your 10,000 posts...👍🏼
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow great news!!! hope SNS will be no.1 on IF soon!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great news nafisa , it just a matter of tym now and I am sure your ur hard work will reap the rewards . Was away for the weekernd and this is really wonderful news to come back to.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

Great news nafisa , it just a matter of tym now and I am sure your ur hard work will reap the rewards . Was away for the weekernd and this is really wonderful news to come back to.

Hopefully he won't keep us waiting, this coming week I expect an answer, just a reply to tell us what his thinking, what changes his going to make and when, that's all I want, and then we can resume all our raise the ranking activities, but we shouldn't rush to start now, lets first get the confirmation from him that he plans to change the system at such and such date.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Thank you Vrinda...😊

Congratulations again on your 10,000 posts...👍🏼

Thnk u too 😃
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Here are my two cents on this issue. 😊

I actually don't agree with including Trps into the TV show and TV celeb rankings. I feel that only online perimeters should be counted since the rankings are determined by online activity such has fan comments and views. It would be unfair to include TRPs in my opinion. 

Certain shows are on channels that have a low Trp reach. Also, some shows have a huge fanbase worldwide and those fans can't contribute to Trps. They are only able to contribute to the online popularity of the show.

GEET would be a prime example of this. Sadly for me, GEET has ended.  I know that a lot of non-GEET fans have been pissed to see GEET being consistently at the top of the TV show ranking and the TV celeb ranking throughout the time it was on air. Some people have even gone far enough to accuse Vijay of being biased towards GEET and other top ranking shows which I think is quite unfounded and baseless.  😆

Due to GEET being on STARONE, a channel that had a low TRP reach, the TRPs were not a fair judgement of its popularity. If GEET had been on STARPLUS, then it would have had higher TRPS. GEET has a huge online fanbase as there are many fans from across the world who watched it.  Thus, its online popularity reflects in the TV celeb rankings and the TV show ranking.

Since GEET has unfortunately ended prematurely, I'm assuming some of you will be elated to see SNS move up in the TV show ranking. 😆

To verify GEET's online popularity you can go visit the GEET forum and the GEET Facebook page anytime you desire. 😊

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago