Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb ayesha!!!!

so now maithli is also in action..hope  abhay save alina .  i m waiting sid ki entry  .  

Sid needs a little medicine in the form of ABHAY in his system and then he will be back in action.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

awesome👏 update ayesha,loved it,wow so now abhay n alina will get married n maithali is now after alina but i hope baby ko kuch na ho.

I am afraid theres HEART BREAK ahead. Maithali will try to steal the baby for POWER
matwamango thumbnail

:::Chapter 15:::Huntress:::

It was fun to hunt in sceret felt Maithali slightly amused by Abhay's innocent look. It was like old times twitching her lips at Abhay's hunting prowess reminding her of a past long forgotten in Abhay's mind but Maithali never forgot aware of how watching Abhay only made her want him more. By now Abhay had moved further away from Chand and Haseena making it easier for Maithali to mark her target. Maithali flashed straight ahead of Abhay disguised as Pia appearing to him like a helpless human being in need. Abhay loved playing the hero to a damsel in distress. Maithali had now gotten the power to appear like any other person duplicating their looks. Drinking human blood made a vampire very gifted.

Maithali feigned injury screaming out in agony limping along and met Abhay coming straight in her direction-Ouch!!! (kicked her shoes off in anger) No bloody signal on this stupid mobile.
Abhay sensed all was not right looking a little perturbed by the girl before him-What are U doing here? Why are U following me here Pia? I told U to get a life remember. I've moved on. So should U. I know Jeh's been an idiot but you'll find someone even better than him?
Maithali gazed back into those stone cold eyes of Abhay's. He was the synonym and epitome of what LOVE was all about. So Pia was no longer in the picture. Lucky her but shame Maithali would still have to kill the nosy girl for more power-How very presumption of U Abhay? Why do U always assume i am stalking U Abhay? This is a free country i can roam around wherever i please. U don't own this place.As if i'd want anything to do with a jerk like U Abhay. I have my own dignity to maintain. U can't take this from me. Now get the hell away from me so i can crawl out of this place.
Abhay saw the stubborn glint in Pia's eyes. This girl never changed. She was full of pride and most of all was masking her pain well. Abhay wished her could take this away from her but felt helpless. Toying with Pia's mind again would have repercussions maybe even bring back all the old memories and Abhay knew with Pia he wasn't allowed to take chances. So he picked her up in his arms-U can thank me later. (Abhay felt Pia fight him) Now quit squirming in my arms so i can take U home. (Abhay half wanted to heal Pia but going down memory lane was injurious to both their health. Pia felt cold in his arms) So why were U here? 
Maithali huskily replied back honestly-I was following U ok? I still need answers Abhay. My past is still very hazy. Your family and i have a strong connection. I wanted to meet them out in the open. Theres something about the night and i guess Jeh and your rivalry got me thinking Abhay. The moon called to me. I don't know why but it did. (Maithali laughed inertly. This was a thing Pia would say and her questions were endless) Why are U out so late Abhay? And how close R U with Alina? Is she more important to U than me?
Abhay brought them back to the main roads where Maithali started stroking Abhay's hair sensuously like she'd used to back when they were lovers stirring a storm within Abhay-What are U doing?
Maithali compelled Abhay cackling at his questions-U are so gullible my sweet Abhay. U were never good at foiling the real deal. (Came closer) I loved my innocent Abhay the one who LOVED with his HEART. Nothings changed even now which is a pity because U freely give to those who don't deserve your LOVE ABHAY. Soon we will be together again. This is Maithali's promise. I will win U back my LOVE. Who is this Alina, Abhay?
Abhay with monotonicity revealed-Alina is my LIFE. She holds my FATE in her hands. Alina's my best freind, my love, my everything. She is the mother of my child.
Maithali fumed angrily at this reply and quickly recovered from Abhay's stunning news-So Alina is expecting your child? What of Pia? Who is she to U now? Do U love her?
Abhay blurted out-Alina and I are expecting our first child together. Pia is the other side to the coin. Pia is my past. She holds my LIFE in her hands. Pia is my hope. Everything i do is for her sake. I still love Pia although not the same way as i love Alina.
Maithali raged-What about Maithali? Where does she fit in? Do U even love her?
Abhay gave a solid answer-No! Maithali is history. I only ever LOVED the human part of her. She died a long time ago. 
Maithali was riled up now like a wounded tiger bit Abhay drawing out enough blood to raise Sid back from the dead again and placing it in a jar stroking Abhay's pale face-Oh Abhay U think U can forget Maithali but i won't ever let U forget. I will craete hurdles in your life. I will find a weak link and break down everything U hold dear. Pia, Alina will all perish in the falmes along with your outdated thoughts. We will be together again Abhay. (Maithali kissed Abhay's juicy lips sealing her promise) 

Chand and Haseena found Abhay dazed into open space-Abhay! (Chand clicks his fingers at Abhay breaking him out of a trance) What was Pia doing here with U?
Abhay a little out of it-Pia was here?
Haseena shot Chand an alramed look expressing a note of a fishy smell in the air-I don't think it was Pia, Chand. Abhay has no recollection of her being here. U don't think...?
Abhay rubbed his neck-Mom U are overreacting. I doubt Maithali is back. I mean Pia isn't even with me now.
Haseena muttered raspily touching her son's neck seeing the bites on there-How did U do this then Abhay? Maithali is here i'm sure of it.
Abhay laughed in retrospect-Then we'll deal with her together. Maithali doesn't have Sid to do her dirty work for her.
Chand warned Abhay-U should never underestimate the opponent Abhay. U don't know why she's back.
Abhay wanted to know what it was that Maithali wanted off of him.

Maithali returned back to Sid with the blood. Sid and Abhay shared the same blood and the same sire meaning it was easy to bring Sid back to life. Sid had motive to wake up namely being Maithali's love. Sid would do anything for it. Maithali dropped the droplets of blood into Sid's mouth and then closed her eyes chanting the reawakening spell. The only problem was Pia's blood which was easy to obtain thanks to the curious cat in Pia. All Maithali did was place a note for Pia to go meet her out back and took a sample of her blood there and then. Maithali had a good mind of killing Pia then but Abhay was like an alarm bell ringing every time this human fell in trouble. Maithali waited for Sid to wake up. This fateful night would see the evil duo back in action. Sid would need Pia's blood to fully engage in battle. Maithali had already drank some of her elixir of life so her energies were not depleted from this spell. 

Sid moved his hands in slow motion in his coffin and began to open his eyes fluttering them open. DAMN IT WAS GREAT TO BE BACK LIVING AGAIN. Sid was raring to get back into action and to being with his MAITHALI. Making her fall in LOVE with him had been an impossible mission for 200 years maybe now she'd brought him back this meant he had a second chance at love again. In his minds eye he saw a girl with cute curly long hair haunt him the last memory he had was of that lost look in her eyes. Sid wanted to take away her woes and give her peace again. Then he saw the face merged into the black night now she had long hair and icy blues smirking at him.

Sid was in trouble-Maithali!!!!!
Maithali shone her evil eyes brightly at Sid-Welcome back Sidharth! I've missed U.
Sid gulped back. His huntress was lost in her own plans to take over the world.-Its good to see U too Maithali.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great story love it!!!!!!!!! :)
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I adore your writing pieces!

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg don't hurt the baby plz
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woohooo brilliant update. Continue sooner yaar
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what is this Maithli planning to do. Se is surely pure evil and with game plans. This is one interesting story though Abhiya is n't there.
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update ayesha.!!!

maithali ne abhay ko   acha banaye pia ban kar blood b legayi . poor abhay usko pata b nahi chala pia hai ya maithali .  wooopi sid is back . i love his entry. but i think jiska face usne dekha woh pia hai na . me eagerly waiting next part .