Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                     Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Thulasi rocked in yesterday's episode 😊 and has learnt to tackle Charu in a clever manner πŸ‘ but I am afraid that the psycho will harm Thulasi severely as she is very angry with our heroine πŸ˜” . It was good to see VR and his wife praise Thulasi πŸ‘ which irritated the psycho a lot πŸ‘.

It was very bad to see the ghost treat KP like a slave  but felt happy when I saw that the guy is waiting for an opportunity to take vengeance on Charu πŸ˜› and I feel that soon the psycho will suffer in future ☺️ because of KP as he may join hands with Thulasi ☺️ as he is highly fed up with the mental girl's activities .

It was irritating to see Lavanya behave in an arrogant manner to Nitish and his family😑😈 . I feel that soon junior GW's child will get aborted 😳 and after that she will not become pregnant πŸ˜” because of some complications that would have developed due to the abortion πŸ˜³ which will lead Nitish's family to chase the junior devil from their houseand I think that they will also plan to get Nitish married to another girl. Lets wait and see 😍.
Edited by mala24 - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Gayashree
The property of VR will be inherited by Chaaru. Because it is what he has earned in business and not family inherited property. VR can write it to any one in his will. In the absence of a will Chaaru can contest for it and get it. Nit has no way of getting it automatically. This is an interesting point. Now Gw , if she comes to know Chaaru is adopted, will instigate La to create problems to get the property of VR . Thus Chaaru will become her enemy. May be this will happen in future.
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jan

I meant the property inheritance part only from GW view point...both GW Sr and Jr will think and expect that way...as if why C should enjoy it, from the way things go...i thought this as a reason for GW to hate Charu...😊 as you have mentioned too...

However legally, C being adopted daughter is sure to inherit her Father's property either automatically or by VR's will...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayashri

@ Jan

I meant the property inheritance part only from GW view point...both GW Sr and Jr will think and expect that way...as if why C should enjoy it, from the way things go...i thought this as a reason for GW to hate Charu...😊 as you have mentioned too...

However legally, C being adopted daughter is sure to inherit her Father's property either automatically or by VR's will...

From VR's POV he is a very true dad for Charu, may what come. Even if he knows about C's present condition I somehow think her trueness to VR (and atleast  family members are true or let me put it as she is true to VR and viceversa) will make Vr understand her condition. But same time I hope he does not become mad at TA again, but he wont go to level of killing again though...If at all GW/Lav tries to cheat/throw away Charu for his wealth, I bet VR himself will turn into a murderer and kill them..πŸ˜›..VR as a father and C as a daughter are so true for themselves atleast. πŸ˜ƒ
kuttyponnu thumbnail
@Shubba  initially they did show Charu as a daddy's darling daughter but has she lived up to that... she shouted at him when she was in TA's house.,.. also she is lying to him blatantly and this puts a big question mark on her attachment to her father. VR is totally committed to her..so no matter what he will take care of her, love her and protect her.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kuttyponnu - did she shout at Vr or GP and the rest??
I dont remember that actually...But still I somehow think she is quiet attached to VR and will do anything for him too. She infact went with him to UK bcos of his health condition. So isnt that an hint that when it comes as VR/TA..she will most likely opt for VR only...I know I m too much expecting from Charu...lol...
kuttyponnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@kuttyponnu - did she shout at Vr or GP and the rest??
I dont remember that actually...But still I somehow think she is quiet attached to VR and will do anything for him too. She infact went with him to UK bcos of his health condition. So isnt that an hint that when it comes as VR/TA..she will most likely opt for VR only...I know I m too much expecting from Charu...lol...

I dont exactly remember when but she did shout and insult her father when she was in TA's house. Similarly,. she was not particularly keen on going to London and had to go as she had no choice. So i am not terribly impressed with her love for her father though she does say she is her father's daughter... also she is bluffing to her father... 
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Lavanya should have abortion..i know what i'm telling is wrong..but GW always insulted Thulasi for not having baby..This should be a lesson for her..And Lavanya is not deserved to have a baby with tis kind of cheap mentality..