Sudeep Sahir resembles Shahid Kapoor

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Guys! I watch JLH on and off though i don't visit this forum that often; my friends from JJKN forum know me, though.

I find Sudeep Sahir aka Raghu reallyyyyyyy cute...😳😳😳....I call him the Shahid kapoor of the small screen.πŸ˜›The same chocolatey looks, the same even teeth, the same dimples, the same muscles, the same melting eyes, the same acting prowess, the same earthy voice, the same child-man aura.....

What do you think--is the comparison apt?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_love_kutumb thumbnail
To be honest I wouldn't really say he looks like Shahid... as I quite personally dont like Shahid much... while Raghu on the other hand is a plain cutie 😳
girlyprincess 0 thumbnail
i agree wid u, both shahid and raghu are ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo cccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜‰
kudi_5abi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think shahid and sudeep are both cute in their own ways 😳   πŸ˜³ 😳 😳 but i love raghu more since his acting is so natural and i love his eyes..so expressive and the way he looks at aanya and helps her even after saying no to her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so cute 😳 😳 i just love sudeep...he is my favorite TV actor and his pair wid aanya is very cute 😳 😳
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Raghu and Shahid are both REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Wow, bylti...shahid and sudeep are two different things...i dont think they resemble each other πŸ˜• but supeed is indeed tooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! 😳 😳 😳 he didnt look all that nice in ayshmaan
shahid obviously, a girls dream man πŸ˜‰
krazee_gurl thumbnail
They are both sooooo cute!!!
However, I can't compare them. But I love em both the same
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ew plz no 🀒 🀒 shahid is so ugly and a total wannabe...plz raghu is actually cute
scs07 thumbnail
sorry but i wud have to disagree... shahid n raghu r anything but similar...

insouciance thumbnail
nice to see you blyton....Sudeep is quite cute 😳