Darling,

I will reply in detail.

:)

will be waiting for it😊
crystal-rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kareena32

this is a great update love all the parts you have written all the part so well your a very good writer

just want to know where is sunny and why she is not taking geet's call i guess there are still some mystery behind this sonalika hope you will clear that in the next part
am so sad abt the last part maan cant die please
hope you will bring him back want maaneet together
am glad geet has realise that she has always love maan and since childhood not dev i think she was with dev only to be close to maan coz she think that maan  not intereted in her so with dev by her side she will be close to maan
update next part soon please cant wait to know next what will happen
please dont kill maan bring him back to geet
thanks for pm dear
waiting eagerly for next part hope it will be soon

thank you dear😊

sunny's part is still in suspense

well as the readers did not like the idea i change it ...i hope u r happy😊

she is in love with Maan and will always remain so.

ok dear...updating
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet099

edited comment on pg 49 :D

ok dear...will check it out later😊
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

:O
ok i feel as if Maan is faking his death so Geet would realize her love for him!

well  i am updating that part in some time so lets see.😊
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Rose   πŸ€—...thank u for the awesome update and PM...sorry for the late reply had a crazy weekend πŸ˜•...so Sunny is all safe and sound ...Maan's plane crashed and he is no more πŸ˜²...yeh kya kiya  πŸ˜‘...why do i get the feeling u and Maan babu are upto something πŸ˜†...poor Geet is getting all emotional and doing so much soul searching 😭...so now she realises it was Maan she loved all along...i said it long ago πŸ˜›...plz continue...waiting to see how the story goes after this...love u...TC.   πŸ˜Š

res
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinonome

geet came to a relisation and now we have another twist..

well all the twists r going to end...as this is the second last part
crystal-rose thumbnail

(Hi friends, thanks for give the story so much response and encouraging me so much by commenting and liking the story. This is the last part of the story and I had planned to end the story where a letter reaches Geet and it's from Maan and Maan's confesses his love to Geet in a letter with these pix in mind''

But I had to change the story as no one wanted Maan to die. So keeping in mind the views and liking of the readers liking, here is revised part.)

The dawn had broken and with that, the dawn of realization of her love for Maan.
She heard a knock and turned to see Adi standing with is head bowed.
"Geet, Maan sir is no more"
Precap: now only one thing was left for her to do.

Part 38

She had spent the whole night thinking, sometime touching his things to feel him near, sometime pacing the room or sometime standing near the window of his bedroom just blankly looking outside waiting for a ray of hope.

The dawn had broken and with that, the dawn of realization of her love for Maan.

She heard a knock and turned to see Adi standing with his head bowed.

"Geet there is bad news. The plane that crashed in the Indian Ocean had very few survivors.  All the survivors are accounted for and Maan sir is not one of them. Not only that his baggage was  also checked in at the airport counter and was loaded in the flight so there is  no chance that Maan sir would have missed the flight and if he had taken that flight there is no way that he could be alive so I think Geet,  Maan sir is no more"

Geet kept on looking at Adi as she felt the words he spoke were floating from somewhere else and they were not related to her at all. She did not want to accept them. The dawn had broken but she felt the morning was bleak. And there was darkness, hopelessness and bleakness everywhere especially all around her.

"Geet, there is some more bad news. Dadima is in a severe shock and has become unconscious. We have brought her to Khurana Mansion and have taken her to her room. I think you should call the doctor, Geet. Geet, Geet are you listening to me?" Adi shook her hard.

"Uhunn, Adi, what were you saying?" She tried to shake and awaken herself to consciousness.

"Geet Dadima is serious, call a doctor soon. I am going KM, to Dadima, Hurry" saying this Adi rushed to Khurana Mansion.

Geet tried to understand what was happening around her and as she realized the implication of Adi's words her world stopped, her body shivered in reaction. She wanted to stop breathing, she wanted to stop living but then she remembered Dadima. She could not allow Ma to suffer.  Now only one thing was left for her to do. She would have to move back to KM and look after Dadima and later decide about her life, at this moment of time her first priority was Dadima.

Geet called the doctor from the outhouse itself and then decided to talk to Dev too. She could not do everything alone and he too had a right to know about Maan.

She left outhouse after instructing Nakul to pack up everything and shift to the Haveli, walking towards the outhouse she called up Dev on his mobile, and when he answered, "Dev come back to Delhi. There has been an accident. Maan is no more. Dadima too is serious" saying this in one breath she cut the call without waiting for his answer.

"How is she, doctor?" Geet asked the doctor who had reached Khurana Mansion just after her. 

"She is alright Geet but has not taken the news of Maan's Death very well. She in under an immense shock and would take time to come out of it. I recommend she should be kept sedated for some time and please let her realize the truth slowly. Do not try to make her accept the truth all of a sudden. And call Dev back as it will help her recover faster. I will prescribe some medicines and please see that she is given the medicines time meanwhile I will arrange for a nurse who will look after her." And the doctor left.

She looked after Dadima herself not allowing the nurse to do anything.

It had been a long day, looking after Dadima had taken all energy and not sparing her time even to think. She knew if she stopped to even take a breath consciously she would have lost her hope, the hope which was keeping her alive. The hope that Maan was alive, nothing can happen to him and he was alright.

Two days had passed and still there was no news about him. She had tried
calling every source from where she could have gotten any information. These two days have been like hell for her. She was losing hope every second, every minute that passed. These two days had taken away her will to live. She knew she was falling into depression.

A day more had passed and there was still no news about Maan. 

She had been relieved from her duty of looking after Dadima by Naintara. Naintara and Dev had arrived the previous evening and Naintara had insisted that she would look after Dadima and Geet was to take rest. Geet had been very reluctant to hand over the care of looking after Dadima to Naintara simply because she knew she would not be able to handle the loneliness of her thoughts if she did not have to look after Dadima. The courage Dadima was showing by not breaking down was helping her a bit to not have a nervous breakdown.

It had been in such a moment when she had been thinking of ending her life on the fourth day that a phone call had brought a smile to her face.

"Geet Maan sir has just landed on the Delhi airport and is on his way to
Khurana Mansion." Adi had informed her. 

She had gone running to Savitri Devi, "Ma, Maan is alive and is coming
back" she had shouted from the door itself and turning back had rushed to the temple in the Khurana Mansion to thank God for the miracle.

( here is the link of the video of the epi 265 from where the pics are taken credit goes to the uploader

Just then she heard the car stop in the courtyard and ran towards it

The news had an excellent effect on Savitri Devi too. She had gotten up from the bed and was on her way to the hall when she saw Geet's duppatta on fire but Geet running to the door unaware of the fire on her duppatta.

Maan who had been entering the door saw Geet with flames rising from her duppatta and for a second his heart stopped. But then he pulled the duppatta off Geet's shoulder, threw it on the floor and extinguished the fire with his feet.

He wanted to shout at her but her one look was enough to calm him down and before he could utter a word Geet ran to him and hugged him.

"I love you Maan."

Her simple words touched his heart, the truthfulness of those words were expressed in the soulful eyes of hers melting his heart.

I know you don't love me but please give me a chance to love you.

He picked her up in her arms and took her to his bedroom in KM putting her down gently, he tugged her closer, sliding his fingers in her hair he caressed her face with the other, slowly trailing his finger from her brow, gently bringing it near her lips. Looking deep into her eyes he slowly, very slowly brought his face near gazing into her eyes gauging her reaction, he placed his lips on hers. Slowly increasing the pressure when he felt her respond, he parted her lower lip with his nibbling and biting and then caressing it with his tongue. She hugged him tighter, wanting him to kiss her with more fervor, with more passion and she kissed him with a zeal which made him break the kiss and chuckle.

"O my Cheri, my love, my Geet I love you. I have been in love with you from the day I understood what love is and I think even before I understood what love meant.

And chachaji knew about it. I had talked to him told him about my love for you and asked for your hand in marriage before he had left for Anjali's village. But then the tragedy struck and everything turned upside down. For three years I waited when you were in college but you were so busy in your world, with your studies, with your friends that you never bothered to look at me. You never felt my world decimated when you had that accident where you had nearly drowned. You would have taken my life with you. You never realized someone waited for you. After chachaji's death you were immersed in sorrow and then you found Dev and my life became meaningless, empty, a vacant space.

I waited and waited for you to realize my love but you never had eyes for me. For the last one year you have been so enamored by Dev that you would not think beyond him. You kept on saying Geet, that you wanted a friend as your life partner, but you forgot Geet that I was already your friend and that too your best friend. But you would not look at me.

So what was I supposed to do Geet?
Allowed you to be charmed by Dev?
And quietly watched you in Dev's arms?
Allowed you to get married to Dev?
What about the dreams I had with you, about you?
What about the fantasies I had for you, with you, about you?
How could I see you with someone else Geet?
Then what about the love I had for you?
Would my heart and mind accept you as my Bhabhi, Geet?

No Geet I could never have accepted you as my Bhabhi.

And after having those desires and fantasies I could never see you as my brother's wife. It would have been a sin to even think like that once you were his wife. This society would have never accepted my love for you. So I had to do what I did and I don't regret it to this day, Geet. You could have been mine and only mine alone and I do not share what is mine.

For others, everything must be fair in Love and War but to gain your love a war was the only solution for me. If I had to gain your love by hook or crook I was ready to do that and I did. For me to gain your love nothing was smaller then deceit and nothing was bigger then lies. So for your love I was ready to speak as many lies I needed to speak and I was ready to deceive anybody including you Geet to attain what my heart desired. And I don't see anything wrong in it. For your love I was even willing to die and I had even tried to by doing crazy stuff which would take my life for I could not see my life without you in it.

This whole year and a half had been crazy'.do you remember after your
engagement to Dev I had gone away, it was to the jungles of Amazon in South America without a guide, without proper equipment to deal the harsh realities of the jungle. My only aim had been to live life as dangerously and as far away as possible. But you know what Geet, destiny does play a role in the scheme of life. I was called away to London at that time I regretted carrying my satellite phone with me. 

And there I meet with Sonalika, the wife of my very good friend David".

"Yes Sonalika told me her story, how you two meet and how you saved her from that armed encounter."

"But do you know the reason for bringing Sonalika as my girlfriend to Khurana mansion?" 

"The reason was you Geet only you. Otherwise how could I even look at someone other than you Geet, but I had to do this. I had to bring her home and in my bedroom to shake you up. I had thought that maybe if I brought Sonalika in the picture you would fret and fume feel jealous but you did nothing. While standing at the entrance of the Grand hall I realized that though you felt a little shaken up it was not enough for you to realize you loved me.

The wedding night was the worst night in my life Geet. You were so near yet so far. I could not touch you, could not feel you nor could I take you in my arms. I could not let you know about my love at that time as you were heartbroken by the breaking of your marriage to Dev and at that time you were not ready to listen to me. It was I who had sent Rahul to that room few hours before marriage as I had known you would come one last time to the room. It was I who had given Dev's shirt to Rahul. And it was I who had sprayed the shirt with the perfume you loved so much. You have forgotten that it was you yourself who had gifted two bottles of perfume to each of us, both identical in shape, size and smell when you had won the inter collage designer award.

You mistook Rahul as Dev that day and in that confusion he took an opportunity to hug you. I had only wanted both of you together in the same room and my work would have been done. I knew Dev's hatred towards Rahul and I knew, his senses would stop working seeing Rahul there and would not have the time to think and see the truth, which you had been pleading in front of him and everyone and would break the marriage. At that time I had felt worse than a leach but it was necessary for the fulfillment of my plan. 

Rahul had fallen in the habit of drugs and had needed money and when I had offered him money for a small job of wearing Dev's shirt and sitting in the room he had accepted. The job description had been clear to him, he was not supposed to touch you, to be only there as long as it took Dev's hatred to come out and then vanish. But he had the audacity of touching you. What I had not expected was you going to Rahul for help, and him trying to molest you.

You know what Geet, Rahul got the punishment he deserved. He is in prison but before the police could take him, he got some more and  after that punishment which he got, he would never even think of touching any other female, leave alone thinking he would now have to try twice as hard to even clean himself"  Maan had an evil twinkle in his eyes.

"But the worst was when you brought sunny into our bedroom. I had thought of bringing her to the outhouse as I did not want her to be alone and then the purpose of showing her as my girlfriend would have been defeated if she had remained in the KM. Bringing her to the outhouse I would have devised some method to make you feel jealous but you bet me to it. It was becoming increasingly difficult to stay away from you. And staying with Sunny was becoming increasingly difficult as she would
constantly tease me. Though I had never told her about my love for you but I guess she must have realized when she came to stay with me in the bedroom. I had been able to control myself before our marriage but after our night together , it had been impossible for me not to fantasize  about you. I must have slipped your name then. But however difficult it was to stay with her, she served her propose very well. You had started feeling jealous and started shadowing Sunny not allowing her to stay with me alone even for few minutes except in the nights and your nights were never peaceful"  he had a smile on his lips

"All this would not have been possible without Dadi's help. She had been terribly angry with us when we got married without her permission and banished us to the outhouse but then I apologized to her and explained everything. The love I had for you from childhood to when you were in the college, taking chachaji's permission to marry you, to the part I played in separating you from Dev. She had been surprised and shocked at how enamored I was with you and to what extend I was willing to go to attain you. After a little cajoling and sweet-talking she agreed to help me by pushing Sunny on you. And once you were in the close proximity to see Sunny and me together you changed without realizing yourself that you were changing."

"O God Maan, are you alright? How much you talk, I have never heard you talk so much before" Geet naughtily smiled.
Sliding his arms around her yanking her closer he whispered in her ears, "It's only you who could do this to me. Its only you who can make me do what you want. Its only you who can make me dance to your tunes."

"Hmm so I can make you do whatever I want" Geet said slyly.

Nuzzling her neck, caressing the soft spot behind her ear with his lips, sending goose bumps all over her body, he replied "Yes Geet what ever you desire, you only have to command."

"Chalo chado mujhe, app bahut badmash ho rahe ho, but we all had thought you were no more then how come you survived ?" Geet asked to distract him for she was finding it impossible to resist him and she wanted to talk to him before they got distracted.

"The aircraft had crashed in the shallow waters near the islands of Philippines but the impact had been such that the plane had broken into two. One part had totally smashed into pieces and the other had broken off and was thrown a little deeper into the sea. Very few survived that crash Geet,  I was the first one to come out of the drowning aircraft but there where others who were trapped in the plane. Some more swam to the surface and then we tried to save as many as we could. By that time some local people had come to help but they did not understand English, I got separated from the main group as I was the last one to leave. I had got a little hurt so they would not allow me to leave. It took me two days to make the locals understand where I wanted to go and where would I get help. And then I was in so much of a hurry to reach that I could not waste time to call anyone up. I thought better to reach India than to waste time in placing calls and now I think its enough talk for one day and it time for some action" saying he picked her up and laid her on the bed.

Precap: "Geet, will you do the honors or should I"
(friends IF was giveing me lot of trouble...when i tried to copy paste the word doc to IF word...it just won't get copied properly...i had to waste 1 hour to correct it...so plz forgive me if there are any mistakes...i will read it later and reedit later.)

Edited by crystal-rose - 12 years ago
crystal-rose thumbnail

Dear friends...this story is about to end...i hope you all have enjoyed it as much i have enjoyed writing it...so friends here is a small sneek peak of a small portion of the next untitled(as of now) story...hope u all will support me in the next one too. Thank you all dear friends...for without you and your support i wouldn't have had the courage to started another one. Thank you.😊

No one else must see the contents of this letter, Raji! Give it only to Maan.

Her older sister's words echoed through her head as Raji ran through the woods on the outskirts of Hoshiarpur, her long dark hair trailing behind her. Geet would be cross if she knew Raji had peeked at the sheets of the scrawled, tear-strained writing, but one corner of the envelope flap had been a little loose and it had been too tempting.

Edited by crystal-rose - 12 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
me too res ji :D

EDIT:
omg there we go at last cheri reunion!!! muahhh love u for that... i swear i would have personally come and strangled u if would hv made just maan's letter reach instead of him... after all the things that has happened u just cannot make his letter reach her... πŸ˜‘

anyways aal izz well now that u hv maan confess his feelings personally... πŸ˜³ for some reason i am sooo biased towards maan that i dont mind how he unites with his love, geet, it is just needed for him to be geet's and NO ONE ELSE'S πŸ˜†... the pictures added superb effect to the confession... hmm geet is sooo silly she had her love in front of her yet she doesnt realize it  haha... anyways now that she has... she better not leave a chance to be with him... for she needs to make up all the time lost πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

umm i better get a nice romantic make up in the last part n a cute epilogue for u hv taken up sooo much of our maaneet's romance moments that i need 2 parts dedicated to them... aap denge na? *puppy dog eyes*

thanks for the lovely finale... now for some action β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

y???????// check geets fb page dear...they also confirmed dec mid week πŸ˜­