Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Dabulls23
Sachin gave his all in "laga chunari me daag" wow..
Originally posted by: desicrowd
Yes Di, he did a fab job...I appreciate him for his dedication...be it singing, dancing, direction...and love Sachin and Supriya...cute couple.. but somehow for this show, I think Mansi has been really consistent and a very good singer...I think she deserves to win and if not then Sachinji... Kapil should not be allowed to even stand near them...😆...
Originally posted by: Dabulls23
DC i agree...Manasi has been very consistant giving some fab performances...But I was disappointed with "Mere Dholana"Kapil is singing my fav charkha...Lil Salman was sooo fantastic mindblowing amazing...I love lyrics to it...Sachin is kind of from my time era...I remember his movie with Sarika...That is how I know him as master Sachin...He is a all rounder...Manasi and Sachin the best...Kapil is ok ...Wish Chhavi was here..