Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

impossible... remember ishaan and sona grew up together in delhi... how can sona be ishwars daughter...

What if he had played dirt behind BM's back and moved to US to stay with his second family? Moreover it can't be just 15 years since BP moved to US as they said both Inder & Panna were little kids during then. Now Inder's daughter herself is between  6 - 8 years. 
Jaya
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammukh

1thing is beyond my understanding ...is y dont the audiance want to see a nice track with BM n BP...BM loves BP till this date...its obivious...We've loved BM for all these years n for her i personally can accept BP...in Kashyaps ... but this Girl concept will spoil everything...

how can you deduce that? she doesnt feel love, yes care and to some extent guilt of keeping him away form his family but she doesnt want him back and abhi they are showing confused state but she has built herself again and really what kind of person is ishwar, left his daughter behind wants to get back in family, this shows that he choses family at his own whim, jab bore hua tou us and now after us back to dehli😡
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

how can you deduce that? she doesnt feel love, yes care and to some extent guilt of keeping him away form his family but she doesnt want him back and abhi they are showing confused state but she has built herself again and really what kind of person is ishwar, left his daughter behind wants to get back in family, this shows that he choses family at his own whim, jab bore hua tou us and now after us back to dehli😡

@ Blue , U r right . BM doesn't want him back . She has moved on in her life . She feels guilty as any kind heart woman would feel this way . 
      @ Red , U r right again . when he was not happy with Shailaja or Kashyaps ... He left them to go to US . There he created the Family of his liking . Now since Things r not working out well for him there [ Whatever the reasons ] He came back to the Old Family . He has to choose one . He has chose his bed now lie in it Ishwar . I have seen many people do this , Things r not working out , then they choose the easy way out !!!! 
hijigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

no new spoilers?😭

I will try and post!!!