Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

dear now i got the time to read this ff

ossum dear
and do maan know that 
in train they both changed themselves dear
pls say me
and i think mask man is maan

yah he knows that the twins had changed their identity... and i too hope so that the masked man is maan...😃😆
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
wow Vairabi/Geet is too strong...
cont soon...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing updatee
cntnue soonn
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update yar full damaka...
loved it,
do continue soon.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
waiting for the cochin trip
piya- thumbnail
Awesome part continue soon

love-Piya
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

PART 8

THE OTHER MAN...

PATHI MANSION  10:30 AM

As geet was walking ot her room she turned back and said'.

I want to meet the security in charge and the guards in 30 minutes in the lobby''. Do I make myself clear  ram??????

Ram ' the security in charge was baffeled'. He very well knew the hitler attitude of geet'. He looked  at prem for help''

Yash ' geet' there is no need of it'. I am looking after the security'.

Geet ' yah' I saw that'. How well your security is'' so bhai don't interfere '.i will look at the security and arrange all the  function ''.

Prem ' geet you don't need to do that'..

Geet ' yah'. I need to so that no one comes to rip your head off'..   I want to meet every one of the security'. In 30 minutes''. She said and walked upto her room leaving all stunned and treambling''

Arjun = god'.. maine geet ko itne gusse main kabhi nahin dekha'..

Meet ' yah she is very much angry now'..

Maan ' how do you know????

Arjun ' else she never goes for physical fight'..

*********************************************************

11:00 am

As geet entered the room she  threw her coat on one corner'..  gun in the drawer'..  opened her shirt and thew it near her coat'' followed by her pants''. And then she went under the shower and stayed there for few minutes'.. she knew she did not have much time and danger was in her professional and personal life both'' and she did not want to risk her family'.. what ever the pandit said was true and she knew it ages ago'' after having a shower she walked out in a towel  and stood in front of the mirror and examined herself'. There were bruished all over her back and her hand'. While her right hand was shaking'.. why it wouldn't she had recieveda bullet in there  the previous night and the wound was very freash and was paining like hell'..meet would kill her if she sees this'. shaking her head she went to  dress up. As she was taking out her dress from her cupboard she suddenly felt some one touching her back '.. that hand glided down her hands and then slowly to her waist and the hand rested in there and he held her tightly'.. the man slowly bolwed to her neck... and she felt her goosebumps being raised'. She closed her eyes in extasy'.. he camme close and then kissed her lightly on her nape and then bit there and licked to sooth the pain'. But that pain was sufficient to bring geet to swense and she forcibly pushed him back and turned back only to come face  to face with a smirking maan'.

Geet ' mr.khurana????  she asked taking a step back'.

Maan ' its maan' just maan geet'.. he took a step forward  with every step geet was taking back until she was trapped in between maan and her cupboard'.

Maan '  maine toh suna tha ki vairabi pathi is fearless'.. but she is afraid of the proximity of a man?????? He said as he came even closer pressing himself to her'..

Geet ' maan '. Yeh aap kya kar rahe ho??? Andshe struggled with him'. But maan held her both hands in his hand and watched her struggling helplessly ''.

Maan ' you can be physically strong but you are weak compared to me darling''

Geet looked at him and her eyes were red and she was damn angry'' and started to struggle even more'.. but in this struggle her towel knot loosened an dit was about to fall and as soon as geet realized her vulnebirility and stopped her struggle'.. she looked once at the knot and once at maan '. Maan brought his hand that wsa near her towards the knot '.

Geet ' what are you doing????? ' she was really terrified now'..

Maan quietly brought his hand and put it over the knot that was half way down her cheast'' as soon as his hand made contact with her chest she closed her eyes tightly and faced sideways with a feeling of self-disgust'' maan held the knot tightly and tied it '' he took her hands to her back and them in his iron grip '.with his anathor hand he  held her tiny waist tightly'. An d came very near to her face'.. and pulled her to himself'..

Maan -  do you know how sexy you are looking in your towel????

Geet regained her seneses and again started to struggle to which her towel began to loosen'. Maan left a throaty laugh'.

Maan ' don't struggle love'. Else your cloth will losen and I wont control myself from making you mine in this very minute in your bed''.

Geet ' you are disgusting ''. She spatted'.. I never knew you are like this'..

Maan ' you don't know me  love'. Don't worry '. I will give you enough time to know me''

Geet ' leave me '' and started to struggle'.. it was when maan left a hungry moan '. She understood what was happening'' as they were stuck to each other so her struggles had a worse effect on maan'. She looked up to see maan'. And his eyes depcted pure hunger'. Hunger for her'.

Maan ' if you do erotic things like this ' it will become impossible for me to leave you alone'.. 

and with that he bend down and kissed her on her lips'.. geet did not open her lips'. It made himangry and he bit her lips '. To which she opened her lips and maan invaded her mouth and deepened the kiss'.. and his free hand moved from her waist  and roamed in her whole body'..  after getting no response from her he bend down and kissed just above her heart'' don't worry I will teach you how to kiss and many things'.. one thing make it sure love'. I don't hold to leave '..

And with that giving a last kiss to her ear lobes he went from there'' and geet stood  there  with a feeling of self 'disgust filling her'. She was unable to comprehend what had happened just then'. Controlling her anger she dressed herself in a black long top and a paijama pant with a scarf and left her hairs open as they were wet and desended down picking up her phone'.. she reached down and sat in with meet and drank a glass of water while all were staring at her'..

Geet ' amity dekhucha kahinki???? (why are you staring at me like this????)

Mr.pathi -= why are you doing like this''

Geet ' mu kana kali????(what did I do????)

Mr.pathi ' that man'. Kya jarurat thi tujhe fight karne ki???? You could have also shoot him'.

Geet ' yah papa' itna hin kar sakte the toh ' itne ministers' collectors'. S.Ps'.. industrialist ke presence aur unke body guards ke hone ke wavajut'. How did that man entered in the mansion dad?????

All were quiet ' geet smiled rudely'..

Geet ' good'. Sit like this till I finish my work with the security '..  

Shiv ' I am coming with you'.. geet

Geet ' ok'.

All were stunned because they knew that geet and shiv never got along'. Although they were of the same age but were enimies from the day they had learned how to speak'. As they grew up their enemity only grew''. They were so bitter that they would not agreed on one point '.. and then shiv went in defence attempting NDA and geet gave IPS exam and was selected ' and this created a drift among them  and it was so much that they were ready to kill each other'.  But still they were in cheak '. And all thought that there was one link that connected them'..

Shiv ' meet  wont be coming'..

Geet ' no'..

Shiv ' why????? She is coming'..

Geet ' I said no'. means no'..  you want then you too go and sit there'.

Shiv ' go to hell'.. arrongant tomboy''.

Geet ' not without you'' spicy mummy''

Shiv ' geet'' don't call me that'. He shrieked''

Geet ' when you will'.. she stopped as she saw her phone beeping''

Geet ' hello''

What????? How did this happen''

I knew it'.. I had thought they will do some thing like this'.

Now its 11'. We will be leaving at  12:30''.

Just carry my orders''..

Inform everyone''.

And looked at commissioner who was  looking at her with wide eye'.. she looked at him and nodded her head as if asking the permission '. What was the need when she had told that he had granted it'.. so he just nodded yes''

Commissioner ' pathi'. Your youngest girl is a spit fire'. You know that???????

Mr.pathi ' yah'..

Geet ' we don't have tome to waste in fight captian'.. lets go'.

Shiv ' yes DCP''

***********************************************************************8

The next 30 minute was like hell for the security personeel'.. they were given strict instruction and had to demonstate every thing and even a small mistake was not spared'.. not many had left the mansion '.. so all the high profile people saw what she was actually'' and what  stunned them  was this'..

Suddenly dcp of delhi entered inside'..

Dcp- vairabi'.

Vairabi ' yah'..

Dcp ' as you had asked the police force has come'..

Vairabi ' ok'. Thanks'.. can you bring them in??????

Dcp called them and 10 platoon police force entered '.. and they saluted vairabi and dcp'. And vairabi saluted them back'.. and then arranged them  according to her planning'' and their whole  family there saw how much coordination was between geet and shiv and were surprised to a great deal'..

It was almost 12:15 and every thing was organized'..

Shiv  - tujhe jana hai '. Ja ready hoja''

Geet ' hmm'.. mujhe thoda time lagega'. Tu tab tak dekh lega'..

Shiv ' don't you think you should say please''..

Geet ' please????? Teri behan ki saadi hai '. Bhai hone ke naate itna toh tu karega'. Thoh ian please kyun kahoon'..

Sanjay ' will you two ever stop?????

Geet ' shiv will you?????

Shiv ' will you????

Both ' naw'.. not in this lifetime'.. and walked in opposite direction

***********************************************

It was almost 12:30 when geet came down the stairs she was dressed in a total foral dress with formal shirt , jeans and coat' and had a small bag with her'' as she reached down her team came in'..

Maam'. Why did you change the time?????

To which geet just looked at one of them and he nodded'..

We will talk about it later amar'.. now lets go'..

Geet ' every thing ready godbole????

Yes mam'.. that same man answered'..

Geet ' amar' you are new'. Don't worry you will get used to my way very soon''.

godbole  - there is no way other than to get used'..

as they were going to go'.. shiv called her from back'..

shiv ' you were awesome geet'.. your fight was awesome'..

geet ' all thanks to Indian army'..

shiv looked at her for some time'.

Geet just laughed'. I am not going to die shiv'' I will  be safe'.

Shiv ' I know it very well'.. I am going to propose her'..

Geet ' ha'. At last'. Shiv'..

Shiv ' hmm'..

Geet ' take care of my sister'..

Shiv ' sure'..

Yash ' geet' mora bahaghara re asibuni???? (wont you come in my marriage??)

Geet ' janini'. Kama sarigale asijibi'. Nahele Mumbai ku direct palaebi'..(I don't know'. If my work will be over then I will else I will go to Mumbai directly'.)

With that  she went to her parents and then to the chatoopadhyas 'took their blessings and went

*************************************************8

Maan was in his house and was practicing ti-chi'. He had seen many sides of geet'.. and this was making his work much more difficult'.. his imagination were going wild'.. very wild'.. he wanted her at any cost'. He wanted to feel her' to touch her'. To observe her'. But it was becoming more an more difficult after a short encounter with her'.. she went to coachin '.. he had to plan every thing very carefully'. She was very sharp' very strong and there was something in her that was still undiscovered'.. he was going mad with every passing second'..

She may be strong'. She may be intelligent'.. but she is a police officer and is always driven by her seniors'. Ishe doesn't knows me'. I get what I want and right now' I want you geet'.  I don't care if you like some one else'. But you will have my mark'. You are still untouched'.. NO MAN is allowed to touch you'.NO OTHER MAN''.'.. you will come to me'.. main tumhe itna majboor kardunga ki tumhe khud mere paas aana hoga geet'' main tumhe mere paas launga geeet'.. cahe iske liye mujhe saari duniya se kyun na ladhna pade ''. SAARI DUNIYA''

*************************************************

SOME WHERE IN WORLD''

A group of people were sitting in a round table na dwere discussing among themselves'..

That girl'. She is going to coachin'..

She is becoming a danger to us'..

We will have to do some thing''

Hamara corodon ke drugs ko usne jaladia'.. she burnt it'..

All our spies in her dept'.. she killed them '.saying them as dead in cross firing'..

She is a b***h'..

Boss' why cant we just kill her??????

Just then some one turned''

No need to kill vairabi''  she is very important for us'..

How can she be important?????

Bro desires her''. And he will get her'..  isn't it bro?????

Every eye fixed to a man who was sitting in far end of the table in the dark with his back faced to them '..

Lets just play with her'..  

But sir''

I don't want her to die'.. I have some personal scores to settle with her''..

But sir''.

BANG!!!!!! And that man  fell from his chair'. With blood oozing out from his forehead'.

I don't like anyone going over me'' she has many valuable information about us'. And I want her alive'..

As you say sir'. But sir'. A bomb has been already planted in her van'..

Let it be'.. it will give her some exercise'. You all can go now'.

As all went out of the room' he got and walked to a adjacent room which was dark except a  light that was falling on a pic'.. he caressed the pic and placed a kiss on the pic'.

Geet... Geet.. geet... You are just my geet... My DCP vairabi'.. tum sirf meri ho'.. main tumhe kisi aur ka hone nahin dunga'.. tumhe meri banna hoga'' kisibhi kimat pe''

Just then the second man entered''

Par bhai agar aap ise apna banana hin cahte ho' toh phir yeh sab kyun???? Agar whoh mar gay toh????

She is vairabi'. Apne naam ki tarah hin aggressive'. But very intelligent'.. anyways use meri standard main aana padega... She is perfect ... Just a little work out...

As you say bhai'. Any ways  bomb next 12 hours main  blast hoga jab tak whoh coachin tak pohanch gayi hogi ''Aur kuch''

Nahin'. You can go'.. he turned towards the pic'.. geet'.. main tumhe kisi aur ka hote hue naihn dekh sakta'.NO ONE can touch you than me'. NO OTHER MAN'.. Mian tumhe apna banake rahunga'. I will fight with the whole world if I have to '. Even with that maan singh khurana'' WHOLE WORLD''.

next 

- geet alive or dead???????

love,

sia...

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
nice
precap is interesting
continue soon
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update...please continue soon...