Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Luvd d update...maanat is so sweet...maan hs accepted her 4m heart...lykd it...plz cont soon.
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part  24

Maan: Geet u not told me ...when u goona b here aur now as such..( he was bit angry )

Geet: As such …I think u r not happy to find me here?

Maan:Oh I think u had forgotten u hav a husband here..who loves u..eise gayi k…wapis aane ka naam nahi…uper se mujhe kehti ho….I m not happy ….

Geet: Ok dear Pati Dev ..gussa kyo hotay hai ...( she pinched his cheeks)

Maan: to aur kya karro..I jst said…U surprised me..even without letting me know ….aur tum kahan se kahan ja pahunchi (he held her hands)

Geet: So it means u would hav planned some thing big for me…If u became aware about my home coming .. ( she hugged Maan)

Maan: okey okey let it go..I m not in mood to fight u..hows every one there (he hugged her more tightly ) 

Geet: Every body fine…n want to meet u …But u hav no time

Maan: Geet….I know …u r angry…But kaam bhi to jaroori hai….I gonna finish my this project after that we all go to Punjab for a long vacations.

Geet: Promise.

Maan: Ya promise.

Till then Mannat came…..She was a child..n didn't understand how to react differently in front of Geet with Maan..coz  she had been opened up with him very much.But it was difficult for Maan to behave normal in front of Geet with Mannat..as he started …But he also not able to switch to same rude behavior

Mannat: Papa hamara drawing complete kar dijiye na..I hav to fil colors..( she had her drawing book )

Geet: Oh to Mr Khuraana aap drawing bhi karne lagay…Baddi Baddi buildings ..projects k desine banaatay..banaatay…not a bad change..( she teased him)

Maan: First of all Mrs Khuraana to imagine things n to make that imagination in reality that is im my blood...n drawing is same…aur She was alone.. Daddi Maa  ko tang kar rahi thi…I drew her some desines..n she became busy in fillin colors.(he had to make excuses ..which he was not used)

Mannat: Papa u r a liar….humne kab tang kiya…Daddi Maa ko..Apne Mannat se kaha tha…jo drawing apne humko banna kar di hai usme colors fill karne ko…Aur promise kiya tha…U ll make Mannat n Papa's drawin…aab usko complete kon karega...( same attitude...same tough looks...she gav which she inherit from Maan)

Geet: Mannat usko apke Papa hi complete karegay…aur usme raang apki Maa bhregi..I mean aap bharna…Maa apko help karegi…yeh mujhe dijiye..aur tab tak aap apni taraf se drawing banayo..Maa ko patta to challe Mannat kitni achi drawing karti hai.( Geet bent on knees n kissed Mannat on cheeks )

Mannat: Sachi…theek hai…aap Papa se complete karva langay na….(she kissed her ..n givin her drawin book she ran away)

Geet: Mannat Papa ko complete Karni he hogi..( she thinks)

Maa: But Geet…I hav work ( Maan showed he was not interested)

Geet: Per kya Maan..bachay ko sapne utne hi dikhayo jo pua kar sakko…aur jab woh Maasum unko sach Maan le unko toddo maat (she was saying one think n had meaning different )

Maan: Geet what u wanna say ? 

Geet: Yahi k…If u promise…u hav to go for it….n why was u givin explanations to me…how u drew things for Mannat..n why…If u did ..u did..I not said u any thing ...( she was frustrated )

Geet wanted Maan to fulfil her lil innocent dreams...which that lil creature deserved...Maan had desire to fulfil those also.But he was not daring...But Mannat what she thought same she said.Geet wanted same from Maan 

Maan: okey I ll complete it…but don't fight wth me…I hav to go office…n giv this to me…I ll complete it ..n sham ko le ayunga…ja fir driver se keh kar bhijwa dunga…

Geet: that's batter…Papa u hav to complete Mannat's drawing….don't forget ( she gav a smile saying him Papa)

Maan: bye…I ll fulfil

Geet: Maan u hav to complete…u hav to add Mannat in ur lif's drawing …I ll fil colors of reality in that….colors in ur n Mannat's life…our lif…( she thought )

Daddi Maa: dekha Geet betay..he was normal..aap k aane se fir se kaise ho gaye hai..

Geet: Don't worry Daddi Maa..let him go through this inner conflict..yahi Maan ko mazboor karega..sachai..sab k saamne lane ko….kush dinno ka dukh  khushiya le kar aayega..Maan can't deny his feelings…

Daddi Maa: But beta what to next…I made plan that worked..n u also hav to help ..(worried)

Geet: Ji Daddi Maa..wait n watch…nothing to do..jo hogga apne aap hoga……

Same happened as usual Maan tried not to face Mannat.So he sent drawin after completion with driver.He came back late at nite….urgent meeting forced him to b at office till nine…but it was true n helped Maan .He informed Geet that he gonna hav dinner with clients … When he came back .. It was about ten.KM was sleepin.He went upstairs without makin noise.He was about to check Mannat ..was she okey…But before that Geet came.

Geet: So Mr Khuraana fursat mil gayi..

Maan: It was too hectic..But why r u awake.( he was shocked )

Geet: Waitin for u ..kabhi aisa hua hai…k main apse pehle so jau….go n fresh up ho jayea….I ll bring coffee..

Maan: okey ( he left without checkin )

But when he reached his room..the whole scene was unexpected.Mannat was sleepin on bed..n Arya at his baby cot .

Maan: Mannat yahan…how she is here.

He was jst thinking..But Geet was outside …observing things.

Maan went to her..Sat next on bed…n tried to wake her up…

Maan: Mannat..

He was so much confused even forgot..what gonna b next….whetehr he was much aware of that .Mannat started to cry…rubbing her legs on bed.. but Maan was bent on her so she hugged him….n again became silent …So Geet came in without waistin time,

Geet: kya hua Maan..Mannat kyo ro rahi thi 

Maan stood up with a jerk.

Maan: Geet tum to coffee lene gayi thi ..

Geet: I forgot to ask u whether u ll lik to hav some thing with that…

Maan: No I m over loaded…jst coffee needed….But Geet wht Mannat is doing here…

Geet: Why …u can also see…she is sleeping….aur sonna koi crime hai…

Maan: Geet I mean to say ..apne room main nahi …

Geet: actually Mannat bata rahi thi..Papa usko sulate hai…raat ko..u was not here…so I took her here…so that she can sleep

Maan: Woh ha Geet tum nahi thi ..aur Nandini bhi nahi..aur Daddi Maa how she could handle..issi liye I used to b with her …

Geet: Maan I don't know why u gav explanations….

Maan: explanations ( he was surprised )

Geet: Ya I jst told what Mannat said …n I think what's wrong…Ok let it go …I gonna bring coffee…change….aur Mannat ll stay wth us ….she is sleepin.so don't disturb ..

Maan: ok I can't mess….

Geet left…Maan kissed Arya n Mannat both…even he wanted same..to keep both kids n Geet close to him..But he was in tough phase..where selection of one means…u had to leave other….Thinkin this he had tears…When Geet came back…Maan went in deep sleep…without coffee…to one corner of bed…Mannat was in between them….But Geet put Arya on other side of her…coz Mannat could put her hand or leg on him while in sleep.

In the morning

Geet came in room…Mannat n Maan both were sleepin…Mannats' one leg on Maan..n Maan's arm around her.She looked at both.Their faces how calm…Maan with his repilica….She touched first Mannat's face than Maan.n it made Maan to get up.

Maan: Geet …

Geet: Good morning..its 8 in the morning..

Maan : Its too late…..I hav to hurry

N he tried to jump from bed…without noticing how he was holding Mannat in sleep.when he noticed ..he tried to put her leg from his stomach ..

Geet: Maan…she is sleeping..jaldi ki jaroorat nahi agar todda late bhi ho gaye..why r u disuturbing her sleep…kissi kissi bacche ko naseeb hoti hai aise need..befikhar jab har pareshani apne Maa Papa per chod ker apni duniya main ghumta hai sote sote…

Maan was observing what she said.But he thought thses views r jst for Him n Mannat..n she deserved all this...a good lif ...he said no other word...slowly put her leg on bed...n got up lookin at both kids sleepin n wandering in their dream land 

lov 

J

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

fabulous update but i hope maan geet ko jaldi sach bata de eagerly waiting for that i know when maan will tell geet that pat will sad one because maan think that geet shyad mannat ko maan ki beti ke roop main accept nahi karegi par maan shok ho jayega jab use patachalega ki geet ko sab pata tha aur usne ye sirf isliye chupaya taki maan ye na samje ki vo kisis dabav main aisa kar rahi hai pls update that part soon

n i m soo happy because i m so eagerly waiting for this ff n u have updated thanks for updating this ff n thanks for pm also n after waiting so long i m first one to comment which makes me more happy
Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I want Maan to tell the truth to Geet soon, otherwise Maanat won't get his love like before...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update love it

quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
cont soon...
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
fab update