Kirayedaar yah Musibaat?

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't see any "real" post on today's episode so though of writing it myself.
My view on today's episode... just the highlights.

Skipping the editors mistake. I think this was and indication that today's episode is going to be a failure. 😳

The episode starts with Munna bhai coming home with his "chota bhai". The first sentence... and I'm like... are you serious?  😳 Choti behn k liye toh kuch kar nahi saky, "chote bhai" k liya ka chaand sitaare torr kar laane hain? And isn't this the same Rishi who Munna bhai rejected. And it was Indira who kept him...?

Munna bhai never impressed me. Nikamma bhai tak theek tha, but doing matters worse for Indira that was the line. And now today in just one second, he forgot about his little sister who fed him and gave him a place to live... Because of one little favour Rishi did.
I find it utterly disgusting. Because the only reason Indira didn't bail him out of jail was becuase he didn't regret his actions. He was happily living there, playing cards. If he had been there a night or more his so called ego would break. And he could be a better father, husband and maybe brother.
But no, because of Rishi, his ego got a boost. And now he's showing off. 🤢

I felt so sad for Indira... it wasn't Rishi whos finacially supporting their family or taking care of their needs it Indira.
Everyones taunting her, and they're forgetting that they have a roof over their head and food on the table all becaue of the same Indira.

And then little Ishaan. Seriously I don't blame him. His just looking at his elders and doing the same what they're doing. He's a kid. His mother and father are taunting his Bua, what else is he supposed to do. He's to little to understand elders matters. Its really sad to see Ishaan behaving that way, but can we blame him? No.

Then at last. Rishi Kumar...

Isn't he a tentant? Then why the hell was he bossing so much today, and why was he interfering in the Sharma's matters? He's not a family memeber. He knows the family only from what he has seen so far.

And the only reason the Sharma's talks to him are because he bailed Munna out. But that won't last.. The family that doesn't even value or respect their own daughter, sister who has taken the burden of the family for so long. For how long will they value Rishi's "little" favour?
Not long at all.

Coming back to the episode. Rishi should just stay away. He had no right to talk. He's a tentant nothing more. And the argument between Munna-Indira was between siblings, a stranger shouldn't interefer. That's their family matter... I mean the guy that just yesterday couldn't look her in the eye and talk, suddenly knows how to talk? Why this sudden change. Today Rishi was awful, he ruined his whole image and the purpose he came from... its all gone..

He came here to make her smile then why is he acting like an idot? Yeh Rishi kirayedaar say ziada, musibaat ban chuka hain. He should know his limits.

Seriously the spark this show had when it started its lost somewhere. I think today was the worst episode so far. The character changed, the story thatw as progressing slowly just took to a halt... I really hope that in tomorrow's episode we get that spark back. Because today's epsiode was highly dissapointing for me. 👎🏼

& guys I'm not talking  about "Sumit" here... its his character "Rishi"

Feel free to agree or disagree.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you...today's epi was really disappointing 😒

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL😆

why every one is finding today's epi as disaster

i kinda enjoyed it, the paratha scene and Father child bonding between munna and Ishaan, Indira giving nice earful to Mandira, aur Tu tu main main between Rishi and Indira, it was fun to watch 😆
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indira ne anjaane mein bin dekhe...Kiraayedar ko nahi balki musibat ko apne ghar mein panah di...Aafat ka chaltha firtha dukhan hai...naak mein dham karne wala, bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah hai...

lol...wht am i writing 😆
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was't that bad episode,it's fun to watch rishi and indira's fights😆
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
musibat. chutkara chahiye ab.
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail