Why did the father ????

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am asking this question from myself from the very starting of the show ...why did the father ...why did the father marry second time ????...i mean the love he has for his family is more than visible . Even indira's mother has a soft side for him . Leave that actually , everyone in the house has a soft corner for him than why did he . And ok if i say that may be he fall in love and got married and now as he can't stop caring for his own kids...thus he have a soft corner for them . But then i mean ...do he actually love that second wife . I mean see the way she rules him . Why the hell he got married to person like that when he had such a loving family . I can't see any love from the second wife to the father . She just insults him , breaks him , even is never ready to understand his emotions , his feeling , his problems ...than why is the question.  What do u think guys...is there any mystery behind this ???Was he forced to leave his family ???? Will he ever come back to them ????
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 there is a mystery ..
do no yarr but kuch too hai in this show so many mystery ...
but i like it ...
Edited by ros92-786 - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't care why he married again. But one things for sure I don't want him back. Agar itna he pyaar tha toh chor kar he nahi jaana tha. But he still left, so now he can stay wherever he wants.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cant say what has happened ther r many possibilities both sides have a soft corner for each other lets c hw d story unfolds
sky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not only father she has disgusting brother too ðŸ˜¡...

nice post dear.
maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice post .
agree with u..