Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kumar superb Vm. Great scees and good song selection..Loved the way you have edited it..
BTW where are your siggies?? Didnt get to see any of them regarding Arhi..Have you stopped making siggies after Saavan?
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another song I have not heard before😳😳. Always look forward to your wonderful VMs Kumar. Thanks for the PM.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Once again, beautiful mix, Kumar! It's amazing how you created a beautiful vid like that with only a couple scenes. Keep them coming! :D
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Love them!! Do you have a Youtube channel, I'm gonna subscribe to it! PM me!

Hey Thanx Dear, Check at First Page of this post...U will get the link to my channel...K

Thanx again for lovely comment...😊

Mr.Zk thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Kumar superb Vm. Great scees and good song selection..Loved the way you have edited it..

BTW where are your siggies?? Didnt get to see any of them regarding Arhi..Have you stopped making siggies after Saavan?

Hey Maris Thanx...😊

Its not that I have stopped doing siggies ...now i am just making VMs on Arnav-KhushiπŸ˜‰ ..May be very soon you may get to see a sig from me...πŸ˜›

Thanx for the appreciation...😳

Mr.Zk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

Once again, beautiful mix, Kumar! It's amazing how you created a beautiful vid like that with only a couple scenes. Keep them coming! :D

Hey Jahnvi , Its all the inspiration that i get from you dear...

All these VMs are getting compliments and appreciation means thats becoz of you only...⭐️
⭐️
After watching the VMs on SaaVan which were created by you, then i started doing the VMs Jahnvi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So, I always honor and grateful to you for this Jahnvi..😊 Thanx for the lovely comment..

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love your vm's super amazing...
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesme vm kumarji! juz lovd d song! can u tell me which movie is this song frm? as usual super rockin vm! but only one prob it was short :(!!
Mr.Zk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

awesme vm kumarji! juz lovd d song! can u tell me which movie is this song frm? as usual super rockin vm! but only one prob it was short :(!!

Hey shobra,

Thanx dear, this song is from miley na miley hum...

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this wass tottalllyyy wickedd lollz bless ya thanks for the link about tym u posted sommit dude lolz blessya thanks again sorry for late reply i only come online on weekends so i do all my catchin up then lolz bless ya