Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutee999 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome updates... lovd every update til nw.. bt cudnt pres lke btn.. i m tryng bt nt workng ,may b because i m usng it frm phone... i dnt no much hw 2 use it frm phone, as i strtd usng net frm phne just few days back...
keep on wrtng u r dng great job :-)
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ part 29, amazing i never thought maan would b waiting for her at her place, and i loved the part where she said she dont deserve his love coz of that incident...
@ part 30, nice song selection, and the way  he assured her he is always there for her

kathie_berns thumbnail
Part 31:

The khurana mansion was looking etheral with the lights that adorned it. All the eminent personalities were present at Khurana mansion, waiting for the main event to occur.

Meera was running around like her tail was on fire. She just let her breath out when she entered the room. Geet looked out of this world with her bridal attire. Each and evry detail of her outfit was seen to by the top designers of the world. Her ornaments were custom made from Italy. Maan had seen to it that eveything was going to be perfect today.

Meera wiped her tears as she came forward and kissed Geet on her forehead.

"Geet, must i say how beautiful you look today? And let me tell you, it is not just the magic of your outfit, the glow of love on your face is what makes you look heavenly. I'm so happy for you Geet. You deserve the best. I'm sorry for all that you have gone through. If it was upto me, i would have suffered instead of you. I cannot take back your sufferings, but i can pray that your future will be a blessed one." Meera hugged Geet and they spent an emotional moment with each other.

"Meera, save some tears for Geet's bidai. You can be such a cry baby at times." Dev who was standing at the door teased Meera.

"I will show you what a cry baby exactly is Mr.Khuraana. Just 8 months more. If i dont make you bite back your own words, my name is not Meera Khurana." Meera challenged him and Geet and Dev at first stared with her in shock and then Dev came and twirled Meera in his arms.

"Thank you Meera, for making my life so beautiful. I would have been a lost case hadnt it been for you in my life. One cry baby is nothing. I can handle ten, provided my main cry baby will stand by me." Dev gave her a quick kiss and Meera blushed.

"Dev, dont distract me. I have hell lot of work to do. I'm out of here. Geet, i will come to get you when the ceremony starts. Till then, you have all the time to think about what is going to happen tonight." Meera winked as she hurried away and Dev gave her a quick hug before he was called by Nakul.

Meera was walking through the corridors when a shadow steped in front of her. Slowly he removed the shall from his head and Meera was shocked to see the state Vicky was in. His hair was unkept with filthy beard covering his face and the stench coming from his body was making Meera faint. His clothes looked like they had been stitched over and over again but still had holes.
Meera just wanted to walk away but Vicky stopped her. "Meera, cant everybody forgive me? Have i created such a crime that i have to bear such a suffering. I havent eaten from days and i feel like filth. Is this my punishment for loving you so much? You cant even imagine how much i love you Meera. I have done all this for you."

Meera just laughed at him. "I dont know who you are and what you are talking about. And anyways you were supposed to be in jail, but you must have been let out to bear the remainder of your punishment. You claim that you love me. Love is pure Vicky, love is divine. After what you did, you are a satan in the name of love. And thank you for breaking up with me, else i wouldnt have met the love of my life,Dev. Anyways, i have lots of preparations to do, so losers like you can get out of here. Your presence is not required." Saying, Meera messaged security through her cell and ordered them to throw this thief in the darkness. 

Vicky left with the security without a word. He knew his life was ended when he heard Meera's words. A strange kind of insanity overtook him and he ran away dancing like a mad person when the gaurds left him outside the property.

Geet was busy thinking about how her life had changed in the past few months. At first she was reluctant to forgive Maan, but Maan being the man he is tried so many tactics that she had no choice but to give in. If possible, she had fallen in love with him more than before. They say time heals all the scars, which was true in her case. Now she just felt that  all what happened in the past was just a bad dream. Onle Maan was her present and her future
Suddenly there was moment behind her and she whispered Maan.

"Sorry baby, but cant you forget Maan for a moment? Afterall, i am not that bad. Am I?" Geet turned with horror to see Arjun standing right behind her with blood shot eyes.

"Arjun how..?" but before Geet could continue Arjun started walking towards her.

"You bitch! You thought you ruined my life? I'm sorry to say but you are mistaken. After today, your life will be ruined forever and with yours, Maan Singh Khurana will be ruined. I will make you shed tears of blood and Maan will not be able to do anything." Arjun laughed as he came closer to her.
Just when he was about to put his hand on her the door burst open and Maan lunged at Arjun with murder in his eyes.

"You bas***d! How dare you? I will kill you." Maan screamed as he punched Arjun so hard that he started vomitting blood but Maan was nowhere close to stopping. He twisted Arjun's arms until he heard the sound of bones breaking and then he kicked him in the shins. Arjun was not even in a state to cry in pain.

Maan was about to strike the final blow when the security came and caught him and whisked Arjun away. Arjun suddenly escaped and ran towards the window. He climbed the railings to escape but he lost his footing and fell down from the high walls of the Khurana mansion. 

Geet hugged Maan in fear and Maan just hugged her back with all the love he had. "Maan Singh Khurana ke hote huve hava bhi mere ijaazath ke bina meri meeshti ko chu bhi nahin sakthi. Samjhi tum?" Maan said huskily and Geet nodded as she smiled through her tears.

Geet came down the stairs, surrounded by girls and Meera led her to the Mantap, towards her life, towards her Maan.

(Listen to the song dulhe ka sehra from Dhadkan:www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSyTCsAPNI)

Aah aah aah, aah aah, aah aah aah 
Shehnaaiyon ki sada keh rahi hai 
Khushi ki mubaarak ghadi aa gayi hai 
Saji surkh jodi mein chaand si dulhan 
Zameen pe falak se pari aa gayi hai 
Aah aah aah, aah aah aah aah, aah aah aah - 2 
Aah aah aah, aah, aah aah aah aah aah
Aah aah aah, aah aah aah aah, aah aah aah 

The ceremony began and Maan linked his hands with hers.

Dulhe ka sehra suhaana lagta hai 
Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai 
Dulhe ka sehra suhaana lagta hai 
Palbhar mein kaise badalte hain rishte  
Ab to har apna begaana lagta hai 
(Dulhe ka sehra suhaana lagta hai 
Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai) 

Then they got up for the rounds and with each round they promised each other through their eyes that they would be with each other forever.

Saat pheron se bandha janmon ka yeh bandhan 
Pyaar se joda hai rab ne preet ka daaman
Hain nayi rasmein, nayi kasmein, nayi uljhan 
Honth hai khaamosh, lekin keh rahi dhadkan 
Dhadkan dhadkan, dhadkan dhadkan 
Dhadkan meri dhadkan, dhadkan teri dhadkan 
Dhadkan, dhadkan, dhadkan, dhadkan 
Dhadkan, meri dhadkan, meri dhadkan 
Mushkil ashkon ko chhupaana lagta hai 

Finally Maan made her Maan ki Geet and proclaimed her as his to the world by putting the sindoor on her forehead and the mangalsutra round her neck, admist a huge round of applause.

Main teri baahon ke jhule mein pali babul 
Jaa rahi hoon chhodke teri gali babul 
Main teri baahon ke jhule mein pali babul 
Jaa rahi hoon chhodke teri gali babul 
Khoobsurat yeh zamaane yaad aayeenge 
Chaahke bhi hum tumhe na bhool paayenge 
Muskhil 
Mushkil, mushkil daaman ko churaana lagta hai 
Mushkil daaman ko churaana lagta hai 
Dhadkan dhadkan, dhadkan dhadkan 

The reception was a treat for the eye and the newly married couple were surrounded by people eager to wish them.
Finally when all the guests started leaving, Meera and the girls dragged her upstairs towards Maan's, towards thier room. They made her sit on the bed covered with rose petals and closed the door.
As the clock ticked, Geet was filled with nervous anticipation. They had decided to wait until their marriage to seal their unity, but now it seemed like she was chickening out. Any moment outside the door would get her heartbeats sky rocketing.
She thought she would just die out of anxiety waiting for him when she heard the girls outside her room giggle and finally the Door opened, only to be closed with a click.
Geet curled her toes and hid behind her veil as she heard the footsteps approaching.
Author's note: So guys, coming up is the deed. One request to the next writer. Please dont mention Geet's scars as we want to see a scorching scar free SR as Geet is still a virgin in the right sense...

kathie_berns thumbnail
So guys, how was it? Hope i gave the deserved punishment to those rascals..😑

I thought of another idea..πŸ˜ƒ

Why dont we vote on who does the SR part? That would be fun. Afterall we need a scorching SR for having waited patiently throughout the thread. πŸ˜†

What say guys? Should be start disturbing Nadia? Or it can be a combination of many writers creativity. But only one part.πŸ˜‰
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hi hi hi Kathie u hit the fast forward...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but great updateπŸ˜ƒ
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow loved the update kathie
now whos next...
excitement bulding up my ladies
How about we write a paragraph each and post it to the person writing the 1st part.
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fab update Kathie 
loved it
finally they are married
Liked your idea of all the writers writing the sR part lol

So who is on the lsit and how will this work?
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome parts 28,29,30 & 31
Really you guys rock!!!
Thumbs up for the twister queens
COnt soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
-memorable- thumbnail