FRIENDS with BENEFITS, prevalent in BOLLYWOOD?!!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

6.4k

Users

9

Likes

34

Frequent Posters

532095 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

oh! now i get the point 😳

IMO, it's cheap as they are deceiving the populace & making moola out of their fake chemistry through endorsements 🤢

Good you caught on Mogli! 😆 I was starting to worry about you! Anyway, yes it is very cheap. And I was just thinking, what if Saif and Kareena are fooling everyone in their marriage plans?! They could be FRIENDS with BENEFITS to! There is no loyalty in Bollywood. Ahhh, Saif and Kareena, you can't fool me either. 😲😕😛
401366 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: goneforever

I have my image of a well-established guy and he is already with Yash Raj!" Who could that be?!"


oye! her eyes are on Uday. 😛
532095 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: bamboocopter


oye! her eyes are on Uday. 😛

😆😆😆
Katalicious thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#14
How did Ranbir-Nargis and SalKat land in this list? I am pretty sure there is nothing going on with Ranbir & Nargis because when Ranbir likes a girl...he makes it really obvious i.e. Deepika & Katrina...I see nothing between Ranbir & Nargis ;)
SalKat were together for years, if they were friends with benefits then they would have moved on to others to get what they wanted...but the didnt...they stuck together for 7 years. That says a lot.
532095 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Katalicious

How did Ranbir-Nargis and SalKat land in this list? I am pretty sure there is nothing going on with Ranbir & Nargis because when Ranbir likes a girl...he makes it really obvious i.e. Deepika & Katrina...I see nothing between Ranbir & Nargis ;)

SalKat were together for years, if they were friends with benefits then they would have moved on to others to get what they wanted...but the didnt...they stuck together for 7 years. That says a lot.

I guess they were just obvious choices! 😆 Salman never married, so it is obvious most of his relationships are extended "friends with benefits" experiences! I am sure Kat wanted to hang on as long as she could, as well as Salman! They are friends again, so anything is possible. Kat is to young to get married, I think she didn't want that to affect her career. As for Ranbir, he probably is keeping a low profile because all these girls are saying interesting things about him these days (Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka, etc.). Perhaps Nargis is for keeps and he doesn't want to jinx it! 😉
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#16
Frankly as long as they are mutually benefitting out of it I dont care...They are adults, I guess they know what they are doing... If one is getting exploited then thats a diff story...
But looks like most of them are benefitting mutually out of it... Good for them...
401366 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#17


does Anushka consider him a stud muffin? *yum* 😍 or a sugar daddy? 😉

😆

ruky786 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#18
Salman and Preity...never imagined that...😆
532095 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: bamboocopter


does Anushka consider him a stud muffin? *yum* 😍 or a sugar daddy? 😉

😆

She considers Uday both! He is very verstaile, can also be considered "mature, reliable,
dependable, skilled, employed (will always have a job with Yash Raj even if he doesn't star in the movies!). Uday is the dream man for Anuskha! 😍😆
532095 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: ruky786

Salman and Preity...never imagined that...😆

Ruky Ruky Ruky! 😉 Will you get naughty in this topic? I certainly hope so! Just kidding! 😳😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

💕 https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2075646893951258889

https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2075646893951258889
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".