OS- Ik Tu Hi Tu ---Pt1 pg 1 31st Oct- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

3.2k

Users

23

Likes

69

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#21
I think you have got a good trp he...he...
so pls update soon...
-RD- thumbnail
Hogwarts Championship 2025 Thumbnail Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Yazzy91

Awesome start! Please continue and PM me when you next update! 😊



Thanks a ton ...glad u liked it
-RD- thumbnail
Hogwarts Championship 2025 Thumbnail Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: sushi-la

haha. oh this is great. I really wish La turns out to be this sort of a character. great storyline and imagination! Keep it up!

I love the end where La says ki "I think you could do with sugar-free jalebi's" to arnie. that was soo sweet ki mujhe sugar-free jalebis chahiye 😆

please continue and please add me to your PM list when you do :)




U no i hope to so but ...awww thank you so much for liking it ..it means quite a lot
-RD- thumbnail
Hogwarts Championship 2025 Thumbnail Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: tina_1234

amazin part...love it...pretty intrestin...a diff angle frn d regular fics ovr here




Awww thankyou so much
SillyPepper thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#25
Hey Pooji! Awesum start...Pleez Pleez happy ending
Flame. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#27
LOL i liked your TRP wala sentence 😆
i really love this. Pleasee continue soon and happy one ha? 😉

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

ll Power of Love ❤ll Decade of IPK ll Karva Chauth Special. Oct 18

~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~ By:Mysticaldivine. “I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".