OS- Ik Tu Hi Tu ---Pt1 pg 1 31st Oct

-RD- thumbnail
Hogwarts Championship 2025 Thumbnail Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
#1

Ik Tu Hi Tu



Mamiji- helo hai bai bai wah Akash bitwa tumne to uski khatir humein bhi pata liya'par tum ye forgetiya rahe ho that aapke big brother bhi hain Arnav Singh Raizada unhein kaise manaoge aur jab tak wo nahi shaadi ke liye yes kehte to

Akash- Maa aapko mana liya to Bhai kya hai 'I will speak to him ..woh mujhe manaa nahin karenge

Mamiji- Helo hai bai bai 'Marriage ke liye nahi manaa karenge par khud pehle marriage karne ke liye zaroor No'aur jo tumne tell kar diya na ki oo phatti sari ki sister se shaadi kar rahe ho to '..oo phatti Sari ka chakkar to pataa hai Na'jaane kya magic kiya '.hello hai bai bai ooo phatti Sari ka peecha chutt ta hi nahi 'pehle wo ab uski sister

Akash- O ma ab Khushi ji kahan se aa gayi '.and whats Payalji ki fault in the whole thing 'and bhai does realize galti kiski thi'and We all know jo Di ke saath hua she wasn't at fault 'and Lavanya 'till when will she wait for bhai '.and u cant make someone else pay for someone else's mistakes .Payalji ki to bilkul bhi koi galti nahi thi uss sab mein

Mamiji- Fault to bitwa humar thi ki eena meena jaisi tip top ko chod tumhe oo Phatti Sari ki Sister 'hi pasand aayi

Akash : Maa''''

Mamiji- Helo hi bai bai '..humar Akash beetwa to shaadi se pehle hi biwi ka ghulam hoi ka padhi

Akash- Ma'aap bhi na 'saying that he made his way towards the door to leave the room

Mamiji-helo hai bai bai '..Bhest of Luck Akash bitwa'

Xxx

Akash- Hi Bhai '.Can I join You '..he said as seated himself on one of the empty chairs next to the pool

Arnav: Do u haveta ask ? Chakkar kya hai 'he said diverting his attention from the laptop screen in front to where Akash was seating himself

Akash- Ah nothing Bhai just wanted to know if u cud do with some disturbance

Arnav- U and disturbance ..cmon bolo kya bolna hai''he looked at Akash with a confused expression

Akash:Umm Bhai if u happen to like someone to kya karna chahiye '.like what shud I do if I like someone

Arnav: Tell her and agar wo paagal hai to haan hi kahegi

Akash: Bhai 'I am serious

Arnav- I know u r serious abt her 'ab aage'problem hai kya 'like her parents 'ya who khud is not interested ya mamiji?

Akash- Bhai bhai bhai take a brk '..point is this that I wanna tell her and make that commitment of marriage

Arnav- So do it what is stopping you

Akash- Aap '

Arnav- Main kaise ''I mean are u wanting to marry Lavanya kya?

Akash- Geez bhai 'I mean how cud u ?But I am glad to see that discomfort on yr face..he said with a twinkle in his eye

Arnav- Aisa kuch nahin hai 'tu karna chahe to karle atleast she will get settled '..

Akash- Bhai who aap se pyaar karti hai to she wud want to marry you 'I mean she is waiting for you

Arnav- I never asked her to

Akash- So Bhai did u tell her not to ?

khair wo chodo 'point ye hai ki jab tak u don't say yes to getting married I cant put my case forth 'and I don't want to either'.but main jisse pyar karta hoon use wait nahin karana chahta'

Arnav- So don't I will talk to Nani na 'u go ahead and get married'have kids and all

Akash- And when those kids will ask where is badi chahi what will u tell themya u will expect Lavanya to cum n explain

Arnav- I will tell them there is no badi chachi '..cause I want to give my attention to them

Akash- Cmon Bhai haan kardo na

Arnav- Akash '

Akash- Bhai main apni shaadi ki baat kar raha hoon

Arnav- haan

Akash got up from his seat and created some distance btw himself and Arnav and said '.Oooh bhai thankyou shaadi ke liye haan karne k liye 'let me go n tell all ki aap shaadi k liye maan gaye

Arnav was shocked and got up to catch up with Akash'.Ruk akash u tricked me u asked abt yr shaadi not mine

Akash started to run away 'did I 'I don't rmber bhai

Arnav : Wait 'till I get I hold of you '.and made a dash to catch hold of Akash

--

It was late evening and the entire family gathered to have dinner ,Arnav too made his way to the dining area and as he arrived and made his way to hit seat Nani spoke:Arnav,kya hum yeh sahi sunat rahe ki aap shaadi ke liye haan kar diye hain

Arnav shot a glare towards Akash and said "Nahi Nani who actually'before he cud complete his sentence nani spoke "Nahi kiye to ab kar dijiye"

Anjali :Nani , Dinner ke baad baat karte hain na abhi jaane dijiye'..knowing that situation cud turn volatile this was the best move she thought..and knowing that her and their parents past was the reason the family found themselves in such a position where Arnav was not willing to make that commitment

Nani :Anjali bitiya shaadi ki baat kar rahe koi jhagda to nahin aur kab tak na karee e ka kya hai par Akash ka bhi to soche 'pote ka farz nahin adaa kar sakte to bhai ka to kar dein ee ki khatir Akash kab tak baithe rahenge

Mamiji cudnt believe her ears and said"Thank you Sasuma'life mein app pehli baat humare heart ki talk ki hai "

He was baffled at this drama which had started all thanx to Akash but somewhere they all had a point 'but then he too had one

Arnav:nani to kare na shaadi shauq se par mujhe nahin karni shaadi'he said in a dismissive tone

Nani:Aap janat rahe ki ee ghar ke kuch kayade hain aur pehle aap ki shaadi hogi fir Akash ki and Akash bhi to yehi chahta hai kyun Akash?

Akash: Ji nani bilkul 'bhai shud get married first 'he said throwin Arnav a cheeky look

Nani :Aur Kab tak Ms Kashyap ko wait karna hoga , uki kya galti 'hai 'aur agar shaadi nahi karni to kyun laaye the aap unko yahan 'aur kyun woh itna sab seekhi aur kari 'she said throwin Arnav a glare

Akash had asked him poignant questions that morning and now Nani was adding to the list and neither did he have answers then nor now '.he thought it was best to keep quiet

Nani: Aap bataiye humko aap chahte kya hain ki aapke chakkar mein sab baithe rahe 'kabhi doosron ke bare mein bhi sochiye'.kyun aap apne pitaji ki'...

Akash- Nani jaane dijiye agar bhai nahin karna chahte to let it b and maine aise hi kaha tha he never said yes to getting married ''.and Bhai I am really Sorry 'I shudnt have started this '..he said looking apologetically in Arnav's direction

With That Akash decided to leave the dining area when Arnav stopped him

Arnav: Akash , don't leave '.come bk and sit here and u did noting wrong 'and Nani main Shaadi karne ke liye tayar hoon

The family cudnt believe their ears 'Arnav had actually said the elusive yes and one by one each of them hugged Arnav and congratulated him

Anjali: Lavanya will b so happy let me call her

Arnav :Umm Di can I break this news to her personally tom pls

Anjali -Sure ..kyun nahi 'aaj hum bohot khush hain chotte bahut 'she said as she hugged Arnav once again

----

He looked at the Anklet in his hand 'it was her anklet 'the very anklet he had tied on her feet that diwali night 5 yrs ago '..and the very anklet that had it made its way bk into his hands a few days later that year ..when she had left this very RM crying her heart out as he had hurled anger and abuse her way 'to the extent of shredding her char into pieces even as she had tried to reason it out and put her case in front '.how cud he have not believed her '.how did he doubt and accuse her 'if only he wud have believed her or atleast have listened to her 'this anklet wud be in its rightful place and he wudnt have spent the last five 5 years in solitude looking at this anklet each night and remembering each moment spent with her 'even before the real truth about his brother in law shyam being the culprit was out his heart cud never hate her and nor did it ever forget her and once the truth was known 'the guilt , the bruised ego along with her thoughts never left him and he remained trapped forever '.he had felt like apologizing a number of times but the bruised ego and the guilt never let him and when he actually managed to shove those aside 'it was too late cause she had left Delhi '.wasnt even there in Lucknow 'he had pushed her out forever and with that he had pushed his life away forever and maybe after all he did deserve it

He had not been fair to her nor to himself nor to them or the feeling they shared 'he had never been fair to neone 'and today having said yes to getting married to Lavanya he was once again being unfair '.not just to himself but to Lavanya ''he had always been unfair to her 'and her feelings '.and with this marriage he wud just add to it forever ..after all she did deserve a guy who loved her and he wasn't that guy 'then why had he fooled her '.though in the last 5 years they had drifted further apart but Lavanya carried that hope with her 'why cudnt ever tell her that she wasn't the one for him and that he loved someone else'..he had to tell her before it was too late maybe if she said No to this wedding he wud b saved and Akash wud not suffer either '.and most imp Lavanya wud be free to find the guy she deserved ''he had to act '..once having failed he was repenting till date and he wasn't going to let that happen again

-----

It was Bright November morning and he was all set to meet up with Lavanya '.suddenly the very dec that he had taken last night made him feel much better '..as he looked at himself in the mirror for the final time '.he said to himself "You can do it 'she will feel bad but I will do all I can to apologize and make her feel better after all she is my only friend "

Arnav : Di main breakfast nahi kar raha 'have to meet up with Lavanya first before I head for the meeting and I am short on time

Mamiji:Koi baat nahi 'ab Lavanya aur Sasuma ke saath break fast karne mein to bahut diff hai '..hello hai bai .bai.Arnav bitua hue paraye

With a slight smile on his lips he left to meet Lavanya

-------

Arnav: Hi ,May I

Lavs: O cmon ASR 'do u have to ask 'she said while she gave him a warm hug

Arnav made his way inside the lavish apartment and seated himself on his fav Sofa

Lavs: Coffee 'lati hoon

Arnav: Thanx

Within 5 mins she was back with his fav Coffee 'she had indeed changed over the years else this warmth from her side he had never expected cause he had never done nething worthy of it in his opinion

Arnav:Lavanya, I don't know how to say this but 'Nani ne humari wedding ki baat ki and I said yes cause Akash ki shaadi ka sawaal tha

Lavanya- Jaanti hoon

Arnav- Kaise ..?Who told u ?

Lavanya- Mamiji called ..yesterday night 'she told me not to tell you but I cudnt hide it

Mamiji cant keep nething to her self can she he thought

Arnav: Woh actually main 'I don't know how to say this

Lavanya took his palm in hers and said "Say it '.main tumahri dost hoon 'and I think I know u well enuf to no it ki tum yeh shaadi nahi karna chahte and want me to say no to it 'Am I right?"

Arnav: How did u know?

Lavs: Dost hoon itna to jan hi sakti hoon 'waise tum shadi nahin karna chahte ya mujhse nahin karna chahte?

Of all the questions put forth to him in the last 24hrs this was the worst one 'the one he didn't want to answer

Lavs: Say it ASR 'main mind nahin karoongi

Arnav: Tum mujhse better deserve karti ho and I have never been fair or true to your feelings and u have all the right to say whatever u feel but I don't want to mess yr life forever'and tum jo sazaa dogi manzoor hai

Lavs: To as I suspected tum mujhse shaadi nahin karna chahte to jab sab baat kar rahe to keh dete ki Lavanya se nahi use shaadi karoonga jisse pyar karta hoon

Arnav: tumhein bura nahin laga maine tumhe hurt to kiya hai na...he knew she was hurt but yet she was thinking abt his happiness strange how everyone arnd him loved him but he cud hardly ever reciprocate the feeling

Lavs:ASR agar tumne pyaar kiya to u will get it ki jisse app pyaar karte hain u want to always see them happy even if they don't get that happiness by being with you or their happiness breaks u '.and maine tumse pyar kiya hai so I want u to b happy '.and I want ki tum use hi shaadi karo jisse tumhein pyaar 'hai not evyone can get married to the one they love see me'.but I don't want you to join that list 'go get her ..tumhein use jaane hi nahin dena chahiye thaa '.kaisa pyaar hai tumahara ki na tum kush ho na woh why r u doing this whats stopping you ?

Arnav: Who r u talking abt ?

Lavs:AS if u don't know 'Khushi ki baat kar rahi hoon '.and if u loved her always which I think u did then why didn't u trust her and jab tumhe sach pata chal gaya then why didn't u go and apologize ''

Arnav:I am sorry '.tumhein pataa phir bhi...

Lavs: Sochti thi shayad tumhein pyar na ho aur kabhi mujhse hi ho jaye 'and kabhi lagta tha ki shaayad tum dost hi maanlo and mujhe bataa do 'atleast I am happy ki tumne aaj kuch to mujhse share kiya

Arnav leaned a bit forward and giving Lavanya a warm and tight hug he said "I am sorry ki main na tumhare pyar ki kadar kar saka aur na dosti ki 'but I hope ki u will cont to remain my friend"

Releasing herself from his embrace Lavanya said"Haan I' wil ...cont to b yr friend 'cause nahin to tumahri list of friends hi nahi rahegi '..and abhi to punishment is due

Arnav:To kya karna hai mujhe?

Lavs: Umm Yr Punishment is ki shaadi karo use jisse pyar karte ho '.I mean u have to get married on the date set by Nani but obviously with Khushi

Arnav:But engagement ki date is 3 days later 'and frankly I don't know where she is 'and kya kahoonga main use yaar I have no face to face her 'aisa karte hain lets drop it 'main tumse hi shaadi kar leta hoon

Lavanya shot him a glare and said" Are u for real 'I am not marrying u and mujhe dosti rakhni and if u want to b forgiven then find her and bring her here and get married to her 'bas that's final.

Arnav looked at Lavanya with a child like expression n said "Will need help "

Lavs:Sochoongi karoon ki na karoon after all u r leaving me for her '''

Arnav looked at her with shock

Lavs:Caught ya 'sure I will help'..accha yeh batao u came here without havin breakfast didn't u ?Dont answer pata hai u didn't eat nething 'come n have breakfast ..i think u cud do with sugar free jalebi's



----to b cont- next part last may b...no i think it will b-

Next Part : End 'Happy or Sad depends on trps '.oops I mean likes and comments

And excuse the grammatical errors will sort them out in a while ..it was too long to proof read😆

-Pooja


Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

3.2k

Users

23

Likes

69

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
res edit awesome i loved it
Edited by naddiya26 - 14 years ago
Yazzy91 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
Awesome start! Please continue and PM me when you next update! 😊
Honkytonk thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Really nice SS...hoping ur will continue it...please!!!
Many thanks
meenaluma thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
i lked the ss so much pls continue pls pm me when u update next part pls add me 2 ur pm list
sushi-la thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
haha. oh this is great. I really wish La turns out to be this sort of a character. great storyline and imagination! Keep it up!

I love the end where La says ki "I think you could do with sugar-free jalebi's" to arnie. that was soo sweet ki mujhe sugar-free jalebis chahiye 😆

please continue and please add me to your PM list when you do :)
Edited by sushi-la - 14 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
amazin part...love it...pretty intrestin...a diff angle frn d regular fics ovr here
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
Loved it Pooja!!
You should definitely continue and make it a happy one!!!
Looking forward to the next part!!!
😊
.Saraa. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
v goood..oh man 5 year forward story and the payal..
..Anita.. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
Nice
Please pm me when you update

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

ll Power of Love ❤ll Decade of IPK ll Karva Chauth Special. Oct 18

~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~ By:Mysticaldivine. “I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".