JAI and BANI JOODICLUB!!!!

young_babygirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi, this is my JODICLUB for Jai and Bani!

For being a member in this club you should do this:

-PLEASE WRITE WHY YOU LIKE JAI AND BANI...

-YOU CAN ALSO POST NICE PICTURES WHERE JAI AND BANI ARE...

-RATE THEIR JOODI 1-10...

-WRITE WHAT CHANGES THEY SHOULD MAKE FOR THEIR CLOTHING, THAT THEY WILL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER...

-THE PERFECT SONG FOR THEM...

-HOW SHOULD JAI/BANI CONFESS HER/HIS LOVE TO BANI/JAI...

-AND POST MORE COMMENTS IF U WANT!!!

-NO.1 JODI IN ZEE.....

This is all needed for you to be member of this club...

AFTER YOU WROTE EVERYTHING, YOU CAN POST MANY POSTS ABOUT ANYTHING, ABOUT JAI AND BANI'S JODI!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azra Hussain thumbnail
1jodi jai and bain
👏 👏
hey my name is esha and im from USA nd i love this drama. ja and bani look so cute 2gether i rate their jodi # 10!!!!!!!!!
young_babygirl thumbnail
I WANT TO BE A MEMBER!!

-THEY JUST ROCK!!!!

-9+++

-Jai should wear something else, that doesn't make him look so fat. Bani should use more dark colors like, dark blue, red, brown,black...

-KYON KI ITNA PYAAR TUMKO KARTE HAIN HUM.

-Jai is sleeping and says in his dreams "Bani I love you!" and Bani hears it. Or Jai is talking to his friend and he says "I am falling in love with Bani!" Or Bani says to Rano "I don't feel like leaving him, I started to love him!"

-THEY ROCK, THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED AGAIN, LEAVING ROSHNI AND JIGYASA JEALOUS....

-OFCOURSE BANI AND JAI, THEN RUDRA NIHARIKA!!!
~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rateing- 1-10
clothes-i think bani and jai should wear something so that they match each other

jiya dhark dhark

they r on the terrace and jai goes looking 4 her and says he loves her then bani says it next

i like jai and bani cos they look nice togeter they make a perfect pair
eijaz_anita4eva thumbnail
hey i wanna be a member!!
i like jai n bani beacause they are the best couples ever!!!
10/10 4 jnb
jai proposes to bani with a diamond ring and even confesses his feelings for her.
he wants to marry her again.
BANI AND JAI THE BEST JODI EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anu_thegr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika.

Hi, this is my JODICLUB for Jai and Bani!

For being a member in this club you should do this:

-PLEASE WRITE WHY YOU LIKE JAI AND BANI...

-YOU CAN ALSO POST NICE PICTURES WHERE JAI AND BANI ARE...

-RATE THEIR JOODI 1-10...

-WRITE WHAT CHANGES THEY SHOULD MAKE FOR THEIR CLOTHING, THAT THEY WILL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER...

-THE PERFECT SONG FOR THEM...

-HOW SHOULD JAI/BANI CONFESS HER/HIS LOVE TO BANI/JAI...

-AND POST MORE COMMENTS IF U WANT!!!

-NO.1 JODI IN ZEE.....

This is all needed for you to be member of this club...

AFTER YOU WROTE EVERYTHING, YOU CAN POST MANY POSTS ABOUT ANYTHING, ABOUT JAI AND BANI'S JODI!!!

coz they share a amzing chemistry even after thier age gap  they r the cutest couple

no 1 for me  then the other jodis come

jai should start wearing shirts asin  light blue or or black in which he will look  dashing 😳 n bani should look more energitic n wear a deep blue saaree

wind is blowing  bani is  taking of her jewellery  n  jai comes n stands rite behind her  bani turns  n they have an eye lock  jai then says bani mujhe pata nahin main kyun aaj kal tumhari taraf khicha chala aa raha hun  tumhare na hone par main tumhe miss karta hun  tumhare saath me mujhe ek  sukoon ek aaaram milta hai  tumhe  khush dekh kar dil ko ek sukoon milts hai aur tumhe  dukhi dekhta hun to  dil rone ko majboor ho jata hai bani interupts jai stops her  by keeping his hand on her mouth n says  bani mujhe aisa lagne laga  hai ki tumhare bina bina jeena mumkin hi nahin hoga  kyunki tum chali gayi gayi to main  shayad mar hi  jaunga bani now keeps her hand on jais mouth  jai moves it n says kehne do mujhe bani  bani main tumhe zindagi bhar ke liye apne saath chahta hun  "i love you" breeze blows  more faster  n  every thin is calm n silent

any doubt it has to jai n bani

love

annu

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
-Their chemistry.
-9.99/10
-They r perfect.I do not want to change their clothing.
-Jiya dhadak dhadak
😳
-Tomarrow first date maybe there Jai... 😉
-I love Jai-Bani & Ram-Prachi.They r rocking.
-Jai & Bani ofcourse.
~*DeEpI*~ thumbnail
~They make such a cute couple

~10/10

~I think they look cute in whatever they wear!

~JIya Dhadak Dhadak

~Jai should take out on a date and confess his love for her and than she will confess her love for him

Edited by ~*DeEpI*~ - 18 years ago
memsaab thumbnail
I think the age difference doesn't really matter. Even there is a HUGE age difference between Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol...