Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW!
Dude, that's so awesome! See, she did standout in a film that we thougth was gonna be all about the males!

haha, schizophrenic...I read htat as well, but I'm kinda hesitant to take it seroiusly coz I know bebo's been using that word "schizophrenic" to describe her character for a while now, and I just dont take her seriously, lol
Lady luck is shining on Bebo right now. Good for her, I say!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bebo knows how to get blockbusters- hang onto a khan hehe! but that's what you need. good going bebo! let's hope her next films with aamir and rani, and saif are also a big hits. khan pe khan πŸ˜†

(don't mean to say bebo had no hand in success of these films...i think she is really liked in both 3 idiots and ra one so it's not like she didn't have any role...but can't deny the khan angle...)
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
anyone could have done the role but at the end of the day Kareena was the one who did it so she deserves all the hype.. go Bebo GO πŸ₯³ Edited by .Alluring. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

bebo knows how to get blockbusters- hang onto a khan hehe! but that's what you need. good going bebo! let's hope her next films with aamir and rani, and saif are also a big hits. khan pe khan πŸ˜†

(don't mean to say bebo had no hand in success of these films...i think she is really liked in both 3 idiots and ra one so it's not like she didn't have any role...but can't deny the khan angle...)

with Aamir she will get a hit. Agent vinod will see since this jodi as no hits to their name,

@smartie agree shes using Katrina's strategy that hits and BO is more important than women centric roles. smart move to bebo

@sweet coco thanks you are truly are as sweet as your name hetal and agree with you

@Tuli, agree with you to a certain point but still think in the Khan movies any herione would have worked but yes Bebo was in these movies so credit goes to her and as said she rocked in BG, it showed her sensitive sideπŸ‘πŸ‘, the loud Kareena we have seen many times

Bebo deserves to be in the top spot right now and I am sure she will stay there in 2012 to!  πŸ˜ƒ