Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vshah19 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love the conferntation between J and G today.  J and G do not communicate with each other as married couples should.  J should have told G that A is the one giving him money every month. Though they love each other they are at constant fear of each other because of A. J feels that G would be upset if A is mentioned or is involved and G has her insecurites regarding A (rightly so). 
I feel they both are at fault regarding the car.  Gauri should have disscused it with J before buying a car even spoke to her parents before buying a car. I'm sure the offer would have been available  the day after. As for J, he grew up in a household where money was never a problem. He was given all the luxury in his life and never had to struggle. Though A is giving him financial support, it is really his father's earned money. I am really glad that G showed J that he is helpless without A. What I don't understand is why did she wait this long to say something to him now.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wth! Now Anandi cant even talk to a guy. Jeez!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

JG fight for car and of course Anandi name was there too as usual , without anandi they cant do anything, but this time i didnt find g's fault for this , she brought the car, whats so wrong on that,which left j like this😡😆...male ego😆

And finally G told all truth to shivani , even they tried to prove anandi characterless,coz in flash back the lawyer clearly said don't think to accuse ur 1st wife !! And even knowing that shivani was all ok! so legality is not that imporatant too!! though shivani suffered a lot but still

And in precap rumors will be started about anandi-shravan!! Duh, so JG will get golden chance to accuse anandi!! OMG😲

It was so quick. I mean nobody cares much about asha's colorful dress but looks weirdly at anandi-shravan!!

in village only labor related job is available is understandable!! but he is a well educated one so y didn't he go to city for job!!...lil odd!! Such a mystery!! Interesting!! there is something hidden!😆

@jyo

congo songo...dazzling jyo⭐️

chalo chalo party kahan hai??😃

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the update👏! Gajag 's relationship cracks  started...Two volatile and selfish people in a relationship...Liked Gauri's  stand abt paying money in  installments though ! Was feeling bad abt villager's reaction to Gauri and Shravan conversation !
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

JG fight for car and of course Anandi name was there too as usual , without anandi they cant do anything, but this time i didnt find g's fault for this , she brought the car, whats so wrong on that,which left j like this😡😆...male ego😆

And finally G told all truth to shivani , even they tried to prove anandi characterless,coz in flash back the lawyer clearly said don't think to accuse ur 1st wife !! And even knowing that shivani was all ok! so legality is not that imporatant too!! though shivani suffered a lot but still

And in precap rumors will be started about anandi-shravan!! Duh, so JG will get golden chance to accuse anandi!! OMG😲

It was so quick. I mean nobody cares much about asha's colorful dress but looks weirdly at anandi-shravan!!

in village only labor related job is available is understandable!! but he is a well educated one so y didn't he go to city for job!!...lil odd!! Such a mystery!! Interesting!! there is something hidden!😆

@jyo

congo songo...dazzling jyo⭐️

chalo chalo party kahan hai??😃

haan khushi jagya ki ego toh sabse badi hai,also gauri ne uske ca surprise gift ki plan ki vaat lagaa  di.😆.toh uski ego hurt ho gayi but she was right "jithne chadar hai uthni hi paanv pasarna chahiye"..jagu dada has a lot to learn..😆
shehar ja ke studies complete ki but searching job in vilage,yeh shravan bada confoojing hai re😆..maybe he wants to take care of his parents by staying in vilage...
thanks re
😉dazzler bann ke billi helmet dazzling more😆,sabb kuchh matching😉- harii helmet ,hare font and now  harii likes too😆..harr taraf hariyali chaa gayi hai.😆.
😉abb tarbooji billi ko party bhi dena padegaa😈...achaa yeh lo khushi😛..😆
...😈...😈...🤣🤣

Originally posted by: andv

Koi spam nahi re jyo, how can you call those hilarious cartoons and great discussions spams. 😃

Thanks ani😊,
I get those cartoon ideas only  because of  discussing   BV to you all ..🤗
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are nahi pjyo what I wrote was

" Pjyo was always a dazzler " 

and instead of writing always  i wrote was lol

sorry my typo. I have edited my post now
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

are nahi pjyo what I wrote was

" Pjyo was always a dazzler " 

and instead of writing always  i wrote was lol

sorry my typo. I have edited my post now

Oh,dont   say sorry suchi  and no need to edit😆 ,i was just kidding😳 😳,
mujhe🤡 harr cheez pe joke marne ki burii bemaari hai🤪😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vshah19

I love the conferntation between J and G today.  J and G do not communicate with each other as married couples should.  J should have told G that A is the one giving him money every month. Though they love each other they are at constant fear of each other because of A. J feels that G would be upset if A is mentioned or is involved and G has her insecurites regarding A (rightly so). 

I feel they both are at fault regarding the car.  Gauri should have disscused it with J before buying a car even spoke to her parents before buying a car. I'm sure the offer would have been available  the day after. As for J, he grew up in a household where money was never a problem. He was given all the luxury in his life and never had to struggle. Though A is giving him financial support, it is really his father's earned money. I am really glad that G showed J that he is helpless without A. What I don't understand is why did she wait this long to say something to him now.

Reading this, I agree w/ it.  When couples make such major purchases, such as cars, houses, computers, etc, they typically consult their spouse b4 going ahead, since it's obviously a major decision that has major implications for the family.  It's one thing had she been buying a new stethoscope or knife set, but this?  And you're right about J as well - the right thing for him to have done would have been to tell Gauri that his family has cut him off, and his only option is to take money from Anandi.  Gauri could then have told him that her parents would fund him.

The other thing that strikes me about this - J telling G that he too would have taken a loan, and not from Anandi?  What is he smoking?  If he approaches any bank, he'll be asked for a summary of his assets as guarantee  against such a loan, and since his parents have cut off his supply, he has nothing to show.  Then he'd either have been rebuffed, or he'd have had to take that money from Anandi as well.  Gauri's at least taking it from someone who doesn't need such guarantees, and who is okay w/ her paying it off Rs 1000 a month.  J is just pulling plans out of his hiney!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🥳🥳👏⭐️ Congratulations Pjyo! on becoming a dazzler! Continue to dazzle the BV forum!😃

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

haan khushi jagya ki ego toh sabse badi hai,also gauri ne uske ca surprise gift ki plan ki vaat lagaa  di.😆.toh uski ego hurt ho gayi but she was right "jithne chadar hai uthni hi paanv pasarna chahiye"..jagu dada has a lot to learn..😆

shehar ja ke studies complete ki but searching job in vilage,yeh shravan bada confoojing hai re😆..maybe he wants to take care of his parents by staying in vilage...
thanks re
😉dazzler bann ke billi helmet dazzling more😆,sabb kuchh matching😉- harii helmet ,hare font and now  harii likes too😆..harr taraf hariyali chaa gayi hai.😆.
😉abb tarbooji billi ko party bhi dena padegaa😈...achaa yeh lo khushi😛..😆
...😈...😈...🤣🤣

hayee re...jyo is sooo kanjoos😆