Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cuttiee

thanxx 4 the update...

Most welcome!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Hiya Fiz...I do not like Nivin's acting at all...he is like a kid in a sea of actors who are way more superior...completely out of his league for now. But...I liked the dialogues given to his character today. The screenplay also did a good job of showing Chinu's character trying to get Vidya's attention and looking for her through out the episode. Nicely done!

I've been holding off on saying this, but the major roadblock to Vidya/Cheenu isn't the character Cheenu: his age, his being part of the family, etc.  It's the actor.  

I feel like every scene as is but with another more competent and charismatic actor as Cheenu--one who still looks as young--would make paring a lot more rootable.

But like you said, this episode was probably the best out of the lot with regards to Cheenu, and well written and shown.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: likarsh

I've been holding off on saying this, but the major roadblock to Vidya/Cheenu isn't the character Cheenu: his age, his being part of the family, etc.  It's the actor.  

I feel like every scene as is but with another more competent and charismatic actor as Cheenu--one who still looks as young--would make paring a lot more rootable.

But like you said, this episode was probably the best out of the lot with regards to Cheenu, and well written and shown.

Oh wow! I was just going to make a topic on this but read the comment! I totally agree with you. I don't have anything against Cheenu as the character, considering he's probably the best thing that happened to Vidya. However, it's the actor that I think isn't suited for the role, and that's why I'm having such a difficult time even picturing them together as a couple.  You said it perfectly though. :)

Sigh, if only they could change the actor 😉

Originally posted by: likarsh

So true👏
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@likarsh & Naina...I wish it were a different actor or some other character altogether if they could not swap the current one for contract or other reasons!