So Piya and Naina knows Deli's truth I hope Abhay also knows this

Continue soon

thank u pari!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: minibsp2007

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">superb update as usual</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Its Ok dear, Get well soon</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Take Care</font>

thank you so much!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome update..naina and piya knows the truth..lets see how they take care of deli...update soon...

thanks peehu!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

It has been an hour since they had reached Goa.Abhay had booked rooms at a grand hotel at the seaside.There were several pretty and large rooms.Naina and Jeremy chose the one to the extreme left.Abhay showed Deli her room and then went to his room with Pia.It was a lovely place.They had the splashing sea on their view from the huge glass windows.It was late in the evening.Pia slided the windows open and leaned on the tiles with her eyes closed and her arms crossed against her chest.Abhay saw her enjoying the cool breeze and he left unpacking the bags.He slowly tiptoed towards her and slid in his hands on her waist to her navel slowly but passionately.She fell on his chest as his cold fingers teased the skin on her belly.He clutched her lower belly and sucked her neck till her hair ends on her scalp.She couldn't feel blood in her veins anymore.Her mind and heart had stopped working.Not for once did she open her curious violet eyes.Abhay gradually left her belly as his fingers moved upwards slowly,running shivers through her body.He turned her around and kissed her at the middle of her throat descending slowly.She pressed his face against her chest while he let himself lose in ecstacy.Abhay had just started rolling down the green strap off her pale skin when the door opened unexpectedly.Abhay got alarmed and almost instantly put his jacket on her.It was Delinsey.Abhay got mad on seeing her standing at the doorway smiling like a fool."Deli we don't like to get disturbed when we're together.So next time please stay away",he said."How should I know that you were having a good time with each other?Just because of this stupid human,you're scolding me?Your best friend of so many years?",she asked angrily.Abhay got angrier and said,"Del stay in your limits!I don't like anyone insulting my Pia,be it my BFF or even my sister.Pia is everything to me.Nobody matters to me more than Pia.Do you get it?".Deli got hurt and slammed the door forcefully and ran away.Abhay closed his eyes and held his forehead."God why did I speak to Deli in this manner?",he whispered.Pia ruffled his hair and embraced him,stroking his neck lovingly.She was contented that Delinsey couldn't conquer Abhay.She said in her mind,I trust you Abhay!She calmly kissed his shoulder.Soon they had a nice warm bath and wore nice party clothes.Pia had a short sea green dress on her while Abhay wore a matching sea green shirt with black jeans.His long sleeves,he folded up to his arms giving him an unusually irrestible look.They went out holding hands like most of the people did but with a different kind of spark in them.Abhay wanted Pia to have dinner first and then they could enjoy as much as she wanted.Pia swiftly spoke in his ears,"You're so sweet!".Abhay took Pia to the restaurant of the hotel they were staying in.She ordered some pasta and sea fish for a change.Abhay stood next to her as she sat on a long stool and ate in silence on the long glass table.It was bar like place not like the normal restaurants.Soon Abhay's hypnotic blue eyes caught sight of a sad Delinsey Broughton leaning against the bar table sipping a glass of wine."Pia don't move from here,I'm coming just now",he said."I'll be right here,promise",she said.Abhay went to Deli and stood infront of her.Deli angrily turned her face.Abhay smiled and squeezed her cheeks like a baby sister."You look so pretty when you're angry!",he said.Deli walked away and Abhay followed her trying to please her.She walked on and on moving away from the crowded parties of Goa and slowly getting deep inside a small forest.Meanwhile,Pia dropped curry on her dress and looked for Abhay.He was nowhere so she tried calling him but there was no response.So she texted him and went to her room.She washed her dress and was about to come down when something caught her eyes.The forest was clearly visible from there.She saw a lady wearing a white dress cornering a man with a greenish shirt.She instantly pulled out a pair of binoculars from her bag and adjusted the view.To her greatest shock,the lady wearing the white dress contrasting to the dark night was the evil lady Delinsey herself.And the man was none other than Abhay.Her Abhay.In the forests,Abhay looked at Deli in disgust as she cornered him to a tree."I love you Abhay,I crave for you.I never had a normal life but I fell in love with you",she said coming closer.She came closer and took his hand and placed them on her neck and slided them down making him feel her touch.Abhay jerked her away slapping her hard.She still held his shirt unbuttoning him and moving her dress down simultaneously."You arise desires in me Abhay,I can't stay away.Come lets get away in passion.Forget Pia,she can't give you anything.I have everything for you",she said."Shut up you s**t!Shut up before I stake you.How dare you?",he said slapping her.He slammed her against a tree and looked to his left and saw a completely shocked Pia at her balcony.
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsomw update omg deli is so evil lets see wht happened next abhiya romance was awsomw nice update yar
afsanakhanak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.Y u don't pm me.
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grrr. . . Deli is such a b***h.hope piya gives him a chance 2 explain.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 shalinai!!!! deli is crossing her limit now!!!!!
i liked dat when abhay scolded her when she said against pia!!!!
n now pia also saw everything happpens in d forest!!!!
i hope abhay can handle deli...
cont soon

prerna26 thumbnail
Fab update!

Atleast Abhay got to know that  Deli is not what she pretends to be. She wants to be with him. Looking forward to the next update. Continue soon.Take care!😊
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago