Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...
dev nd meera????
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

PART 9

TERI MERI'.

It  was time for celebration well for some and a state of shock for some while others were not aware of any thing going out there. Mr. and mrs.agnihotri with pia were standing there and were talking among the family members. Dev and meera were talking with their friends .maan and everyone was looking at geet who was talking in her phone with a very straight face and a still body that made everyone wonder if she was a statue or a human'. She was talking almost for 15 minutes'.  And was sipping her drink in a corner of the hall. After her call was finished she went looking for abhay who was near agnihotris'..

Geet ' abhay'.

Abhay ' yah'.

Geet ' i will have to leave now'.

Abhay ' but we were going tomorrow right???

Geet ' nopes '.plans are changed' you woont come with me' I will leave now'..

Abhay ' but I was coming with you princess'.

Geet ' I am going alone there' I have confirmed my tickets'..

Abhay ' this is ridiculous '.

Geet ' its not' you know I have to attend this conference' and it will be in kota' so dear I have to go'..

Just then a girl came to them '.

Girl ' hey di'' and ran to geet and hugged her'.

Geet ' hey alena''  and hugged her back'.

Alena ' I am so happy that you came here'. You know I cant believ it'.. you are so sweet'. I had thought you wont come india again '. But you made it '. You made it'..  wow'.. I just love you'' and again  hugged her while jumping like a little child'.

Abhay ' excuse me' don't you thin kthe last line should be for me????? He asked raising his eye brow'..

Alena ' huh??? Di is some on e burning?????

Geet ' well I do think so''

Alena ' then let him burn'.

Just then a old couple came there '..

Man ' geet'.. good to see you'

Geet  went and hugged the couple and smiled at them'.

Man ' we never thought you will come here '.

Geet -  well uncle had a conference to attend so came here'..

Woman ' but you should be in kota now isn't it???

Geet ' yeh I will be going now uncle'..

Man ' are you sure abhay' you will be able to handle alena'. You know she is still a child'..

Abhay ' I have no other option dad'. After a week I am going to marry her'. I cant believ it she is the same girl whom I know since 28 years'.. he said with mock sadness'..

Alena ' what are you sad that are you going to marry me???? Fine then go and find some one else'. And with that she pouted and walked away''

Abhay ' now what happened to her???? He looked at geet in a helpless manner'..

Geet ' go and talk with her''

Abhay rushed after alena'. When geet turned towards the couple or mr. and mrs. Alvares they were looking at her with great concentration'..

Geet ' what happened uncle????? Why are you looking at me like this???

Mr.alvares ' how do you do this geet????

Geet ' what uncle??????

Mr.alvares ' how do you smile when you are burning inside?????

And this question stunned geet and every one present there''' but geet again maintained a straight face and a small smile in her face and said'.

Geet ' its not the right place for this conversation uncle'..

And then pia interviened in middle''

Pia ' answer di'... it's the right place'..

Mrs.agnihotri ' we too want to know'.

Mrs.alvares -  you must be agnihotris' isn't it??? Dev's parent''

Mrs.agnihotri ' yah'. How did you know????

Mr.alvares ' she had your family pic in her study''

Mr.agnihotri ' and you must be'..

Mr.alvares ' we are geet's father's friend'.. and we know him since childhood''

Now this statement nearly took the earth out of the people present there'.

Pia ' but we thought that she is orphan''

Mrs.alvares ' she is a orphan '. It doesn't means that she doesn't has parents or family'.

Pia ' we can have this conversation latter '. But di'. Answer a question how did you complete the journey from bhabi to didi?????

Geet ' come on pia'. We can have this conversation later pia'.

Pia ' no '. Answer now'.. why??? Why did you not marry him when we had fixed every thing ???? why did you go to get that meera why did you leave india when you could have married bhai and get what ever you want???

Geet left a deep sigh'. And for the first time in the evening looked at them with a straight face without a smile'..

Geet ' dev can never forget his geet'. And if dev doesn't remembers geet'. Then he is not my dev'.. the only answer to your question is this'..

Pia ' its ridiculous di'. And she nodded a no'..

Geet ' when mom  fixed our engagement'' he had a longing in his eyes ''. But that was not for me'' it was for meera''. I could see it '.  We all know what had happened after his accident '. Don't we????

Mrs.agnihotri ' we could have tried '' after your marriage '..

Geet ' our marriage would have been a forced realtion '.. and dev'. Whoh kabhi khus nahin rehta mere saath'. What ever '' mom' dad'. I will always be your daughter if not your daughter-in-law' cant i????

Mrs.agnihotri ' hamesha mishty'..

Geet ' well than that's all I need mom'..

Pia ' aap mujhe bataoge ki jab kuch din'. Saal'ke baad bhai ko sa bkuch pata chalega tab kya hoga????

Geet ' this is were you all are needed dear'. Aap logon ko yeh khayal rakhna hoga ki dev ko kabhi uske aur mere rishte ki saachai pata na chale'..

Mr.alvares ' you should preech in churches geet' you know that???? All are setteled in stead of you '.

Mrs.agnihotri ' she isn't still married????

Mr.alvares ' no' we have been telling her this time you came to india find a man and get married'.

Geet ' come uncle'. I have a career to build and I have certain responsibilities to fulfill'. I have wasted much  of my time being orphan'. Christian and adopted'.. I don't have time for these stuffs anymore'... I have not come to india to marry '.. she said in a irritated voice'. Please just quit this conversation'.

Mr.agnihotri - just answer one question geet'. Mujhe mera beta mil gaya'.pia ko uska bhai'. Par tera dev????

Geet ' mera dev???? Mera dev to usi din O.T ain kahin kho gaya'..

Just then abhay and alena came there and from that side dev and meera came to them'.

Dev ' well whats conversation is going on here???

Geet ' well hum log yeh sooch rahe the ki ek languor ko angoor kaise mil gaya????

Dev ' kya????

Geet ' haan languor(pointing ot dev) ko angoor(pointing to meera) kaise mil gaya???

Dev ' main languor hoon????

Geet ' yup'.. waise maine tujhe bataya nahin naw'. Yah hai alena ' 7 days ke baad in dono ki  saadi hai'.

Dev ' wao' congrats'.. chalo tujhe maine bata ya ki maan ki saadi ho rahi hai'.. sameera ke saath aur vikrant ka bhi ' sapna ke saath'..

Geet ' han'. Sapna ka pata hai'. Par mr.maan singh khurana ka nhin pata tha'.

Dev ' anyways how'..

Just then geet received  a call'. She looked at it'.

Geet ' ahsela walekum uncle'.

No my tickets are confirmed'

Mera flight 9 baje hain'. Aadhe ghante main nikal rahi hoon yahan se'..

Ji'.

Bhabi toh abhi tak nahin aayi hain '. 

Ji '. Aapke wahan hin aaungi'..

Ji' khuda hafiz'..

And then ended the call'.

Geet  - abhay'.

Abhay ' hmm'.

Geet ' alex aur afreen ka baa rahein hai??? Khan uncle ka phone aaya tha'

Abhay ' whoh sab kal aa rahein hain'.

Dev ' geet tu kahin ja rahi hai????

Geet ' han' kota jari hoon'.. abhi ek ghante mian meri flight hai''.

Dev ' abh itoh tujhe aaye hue aadha ghanta bhi nahin hua'. Abhi toh tujhse thik se baat bh inahin hui'. Aur tu abhi ja rahi hai???? He said keeping a hand on her hand'

Geet ' mujhe jana hoga dev'. Mera kaam khatam hua'. She said smiling a little and keeping her hand in his covering it''.

Dev ' aise kaise kaam khata hua???? Tu aise kaise ja sakti hai??? Mere saadi mian bhi nahin aayi'. Mere kisi function mian bhi nahin thi'.. he said with a sudden restlessness '.

Geet ' Christian hun dev'.. tumhare function main mujhe aana nahin dete'.

Dev ' bakwas' tere wajah se hint oh meri saadi hui hai' tune hint oh mere aur meera ke mom 'dad ko convince kiya ' sab kuch kiya aur jab tujhe aapni mehnat ka result dekhna that oh tu aayi sirf ek ghante ke liye????? He was almost on the verge of nervous breakdown'..

Geet ' hey dev'.. I am not going forever' sirf ek conference attend karne hin toh ja rahi hoon'. Main wapas delhi aaungi'..

Dev ' I don't believ this'. Jana jaruri hai????

Geet ' yah'.

Dev ' kyun????

Geet ' warna mujhe mera MD  job se nikal dega aur main kangal ho jaungi phir mian barbad ho jaungi'. She said in a sad tone'.

Dev ' what????? And geet nodded sadly and then both laughed'..

Dev ' fine main tujhe nahin rokunga par ek condition hai'.

Geet ' kya????

Dev ' you will have to dance with me' one last time'..

Geet ' no!!!!

Dev ' why????

Geet '  tere sales mujhe  mar denge'..  sooch main kuwarin hin jesus ke pass'. Par yaar mujhe itni jaldi upar nahin jana'. Abhi toh saadi waadi karni hai.. 10-15 bacche paida karna hai'. Khu enjoy karna hai'. Naw baba' tere saath dance karna bahoot risky hai'.  She said leaving a sigh'.

Dev ' kya??? Kyun????

Geet ' ab yaar whoh log aapne jajaji ko kisi  aurke saath dance kata hua dekhenge'. Whoh bh iunke behan ke reception ke din' toh mian toh gayi naw''.

*********************************************************

As dev dragged geet to the dance floor' suddenly the song changed and the song most unexpected  came next''

As the music began geet tried to maintain her straight face with a smile plastered'.. dev took  her one hand and kept it on his  shoulder and held her other hand while keeping his anathor hand on her waist and pulled her closer' and she fit perfectly to him'..

Because I once belonged there'' she thought with a sad smile'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OGtjqDNN3g.

Just then the classical part started and then the lyrics started and it shook the hell out of her'..

Aa'..
Aa'.

Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye
Ik ladka ik ladki ki
Hai yeh kahani nayi
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

Listening to the lyrics' she was shook very badly'.. and her smile slowly faded'.

Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

Ik dooje se huye judaa
Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

The song was some mischief she tought'. It was their story'. Her and dev's story' and then she began to recollect all that had happened.

Aaa'.
Aaa'.

Tum se dil jo lagaya
Toh jahan maine paya
Kabhi socha na tha yeh
Milon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune
Mujhe aisa khaab dikhaya
Jab haqiqat mein usse
Todhna tha..

Aa'

She remembered her being ready for her marriage'. Climbing up the stairs'.. waiting for him'. Coming down ' looking at his bloodied body'.. in front of her'..

Ik dooje se huye judaa

She remembered him being taken to hospital'.him lying in the streacher and holding her hand '. Streacher was taken inside the O.T'..

Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

She remembered his last words before taking him inside'..  please save e princess'.. I want to live a life with you'.   She remembered doctor coming out'.. it is detected he had tumour and it had led to more complications''  

Teri meri, meri teri
Baaton ka har lamha
Sabje anjaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

Her mom and dad's crying eyes'. Line of tears and fear of pia'. She remembered her descision'. Do every thing you can doctor but save him'' doctor coming out of O.T  and saying her fate'..

Har ehsaas mein tu hai
Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

Aa'.

A drop of ters fell from her one eye' she remembered her first encounter with dev after the accident'.. his reaction'.. and then doctor saying her the reason'..

Saara din bit jaye
Saari raat jagaye
Bus khayal tumhara
Lamha Lamha tadpaye

Deb pulled her more close to him and there was no space between them'. She looked up to see his face'. She remembered her spending nights after nights in hospital just to see him sleep'. She remembered her going to U.S.A '.. her day and her every night spent remembering him'..

Yeh tadap keh rahi hai
Mit jaye faasle yeh
Tere mere darmiyaan
Joh hai saare..

Dev was already restless when he had heard geet was going and the song added to his miseries and he could feel a pang in his heart as he heard the lyrics of the song and he very well marked that geet's smiled vanished '.. and then he saw a tear falling from her eye'' he wanted to kill the person for whom she was crying'.. and then unaware he pulled her more closer to himself'. Forgetting that he was just married and his wife was waiting there in the crowd'.. he held her palm and pushed her away from himself and then pulled her with much force that she fell on his chest'.

Ik dooje se huye judaa
Teri meri, meri teri
Baaton ka har lamha
Sabje anjaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

She remembered his restlessness when his mom announced their engagement'. His longing for meera'. him calling her oneday and telling that he loves some one... She remembered herself making convincing everyone for  their marriage/'. Leaving india without telling anyone'.. him calling her to attend his marriage''. Him sending her pictures of his marriage''. And then now seeing him laughing with meera'

Har ehsaas mein tu hai
Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

and then it stuck her that he was no more HER dev'. He was married'. And this hurt like hell and she tried to free herself from dev's grip as she felt a sob raising in her throat'' but then she felt dev tightening his grip o her waist'.. she looked up to see his eyes shining with tear'. And a drop fell from his eyes'. As he picked her up holding her waist '' she just threw her head back and held dev for her balance and closed her eyes'..

Teri meri, meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

He slowly brought her down'.. and then  she looked at him and then giving a small sad smile she took his hands away from her waist and turned back to walk away when she felt a tug in her hand and looked back to see dev holding her hand'' she saw his face and anathor drop fell from her eyes'. When she slowly un tangeled her hand fro him and took it away from him''. And walked back still with her streached hands '.. dev's hand were still streached and a drop fell from his eyes'. As the hall went total dark and silent''

phew... well lovelies.. anathor update... its 4 in morning and i am very sleepy..cant believ i have updated again... well comment long and more... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love,

sia...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
whatever happened in past but i dont like dev to go this close to geet
plz dont let her go this close to him
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

how come maan is marrying sameera ...
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wat a twist
awesomes update
how come maan marrying sameera
continue soon😊😊😊😊

TanuDDian thumbnail
Tho maaneet tho shaadi nai hui...

Per dev ko kya huva...?vus ki memory loos hui hai kaya...

Continue soon...nice part...
shrutizlyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Story is getting interesting...continue soon
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part...
but 😭😭😭 I am not that smart enough to understand the story😭😭😭...
trying...but every-time I am coming back  to the  same placeπŸ˜²πŸ˜•...but I am going on tryingπŸ˜› ..
waiting for your next update...😊

Edited by -Nilam- - 12 years ago