Mitrashakti thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Could someone please translate the 2 lines he said after he saw her suffering due to high fever. I did understand the part that she had no blanket... What was the next line?

Thanks
Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

929

Users

4

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
He said "Mujhe usse yeh sab nahi kahena chahiye the"

"I shouldn't have said all those things to her"

he felt guilty because of what he said to her...before leaving her in the dark room

hope it helps.
Edited by shybabe - 14 years ago
sanjananrvkr thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3

If you want it verbatim, this is what he said, " why did I say all the things" and then proceeds to take her onto the bed.

basically regretting his words.
Edited by sanjananrvkr - 14 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Thanks a lot to you both for explaining...really appreciate it.

Anu
minuu thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
In future post ALL your questions in the IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! and someone will help you there.

Member helped.

Closed

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: y.deepthy · 3 months ago

Hi I am looking for a Arshi fic where Arva and Khushi are from same school. I think Khushi is his junior. Aman is Khushi’s cousin. He is a...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: y.deepthy · 3 months ago

Hi I am looking for a Arshi fic where Arva and Khushi are from same school. I think Khushi is his junior. Aman is Khushi’s cousin. He is a...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".