The reason why he had the smile was cause a) he said sorry to Khushi and b) he finally found someone he can relate too !!
I loved the scene ...and espc the teary eyed smile :D
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just noticed this too - see my post on it -
I thought ASR seemed relieved with a slight smile after his SORRY's to Khushi on her demand - like he could not believe how KKG helped him say it in a beautiful way unlike his own earlier brusque way of forcing it on her!!::) He seemed glad to have learnt this lesson from KKG and seemed set to learn more from her!!Again after his Di departs - he seems to have this hint of a smile/smirk of contentment on his face - it was difficult for him he realizes but KKG managed to help him say SORRY!Lets see in coming episodes - how ASR interacts with KKG now and how KKG interacts with ASR.
Originally posted by: ridhman_naila
i didnt notice...can u please post a picture of it?
Originally posted by: Armaan_Maan
oh you didnt here ill show u the videoo as its hard for me to post up pics.. start from 5:55 and you can see his content face and his lil smile :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT65snpw9cM&feature=player_embedded
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...
856