Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 102

"Are you serious? Kabab mein haddi?" he asked still not believing what he had just heard. When Simran and Aditya heard that Rohan and Keerti were planning on going to Khandala, they proposed for them to all go together. The wedding had happened so sudden, Aditya didn't have an opportunity to think about their honeymoon. Besides, he didn't want to plan that without discussing with her. And given the number of days left in India, it was best they got a little get-away time alone, even if it meant going to Khandala.

"It's okay papa. She has been wanting to go there for a long time now. And now that we are going, we thought we'll just take her along." Simran tried to reason and make it sound as casual as possible...but it was still hard to fathom why they would want unnecessary baggage to tag along.

"How about I send chotu for company?" he said to them, hiding his smirk. He knew it was only moments before she proposed Rohan, but he wanted to see how she would do it.

"Chotu? Dharampal uncle's son?" she asked him immediately which brought on a smile on his face. He was getting there...

"Yeah. He is a nice guy. And he was eyeing you all wedding. I hear he's fallen head over heels for you. It things were left to me, I would have gotten you married to him right then and there." he said in all seriousness, pretending to read his newspaper. Rohan choked up at that. Her mother handed him a glass of water and he drank it in one go...pretending that his food went down the wind pipe.

She saw him smirk. She smiled, he was trying really hard. But she was his daughter after all. How could she give up so easily? "He's nice. Too bad papa. You missed the chance." she surprised him. He tried hard to control his smile then. She was a tough kid.

"Chalo, koi baat nahi. Next time. But definitely take him along. He'll take good care of you." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yea..."

"He'll get bored with us. I have a better idea. Why don't we take Rohan along? We all know each other well, and he'll be good company to Keerti." Simran interjected just when Keerti was about to say something.  She saw how brutally Rohan was being crushed between the father and daughter. Well, her proposal didn't do much good either. Because right then, he shot another one of his piercing looks to Rohan. And he choked up again. She and her father were going to be the death of him.

"He?" he spoke sternly. He turned to him to ask, "Do you want to go?"

His heart was beating faster now. He tried hard not to stammer as he answered him, "I can go."

"I didn't ask if you can or cannot go. I asked if you want to go." his words came out fast in a raised voice. She shook her head as she smiled again. Soon he was going to realize he got the wrong girl...and hence the wrong family.

"Ye-ye-yes, sir." he stammered after all. How wouldn't anyone...when a man such as her father would get down to grilling someone in that voice of his.

"Hmmm." he nodded his head before adding, "Make sure my daughter is safe. And don't you do..." before he could complete what he was about to say, Simran came to his rescue again. "Oh papa. She is with us. And it's only for a day. We'll be back tomorrow night."

He silently thanked her then. If things were left to her and her father, and of course her evil sister, who had conveniently refused to talk to him for a few days because of the prank he played on her, his body would have to go back to Boston without his soul. He sighed...he couldn't wait to get back to Boston.

The two families had gotten together for a final meeting before the alliance was fixed. Both of them hadn't talked much after she had said yes. That day at the Boston AID meeting, April had casually asked for Rohan, Keerti and 'the girl who came with Rohan'. It was then that he realized how difficult it was going to be for them both to be around these guys, specially for her...and specially after knowing how often Rohan and Sharan met. He had been concerned for her. He knew he was very much capable of managing himself and keeping his emotions in check. But he was worried for her. And the way he proposed, he wasn't sure if it had come out too strong. He didn't want to pressurize her...that was not his intent, and thus he had texted her, wanting to meet her again before she made her decision. But it was late. Because before her reply came, he heard his father squealing with joy. She had accepted his proposal.

They did meet a couple times after that, being careful not to bring up the conversation or reason for her acceptance. It was a little awkward for them both, but he managed to make conversations here and there between their long silences. And it was during one of those that she requested for the wedding to be held soon. He was curious to know why, but refrained from making her uncomfortable with such questions. Besides, it didn't matter anyway. It was the first she had asked him of anything, he wasn't going to deny her her wish. And thus, he had proposed for wedding within the next month.

It was too soon for them to plan something that big, and make all the arrangements. It was one thing that the wedding would be held around Boston itself, given how both the parties and most of their family and friends were in the US. But it was still too quick. Mira had even argued that the two of them should spend some more time together before getting married. His heartbreak over Keerti wasn't hidden from her. She was his mother...and knew exactly what he was trying to do. But she was worried for Naina. And thus, she asked for a reason for such a hurry. It was her indirect way of asking if they were rushing themselves into it. To which he had replied looking deep into Naina's eyes, "We don't want to wait mamma. It's not arranged anymore."

They both knew he was lying...and in that one instant when he said that looking into Naina's eyes, Mira, too, knew he was lying. And she was sure he had not hid anything from her. While there was cheering from everybody around and she joined in as well, she sighed and prayed silently...for him...for her...for them both.

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Rohan...LOL...
Boyy..i louved d opening line "Are you serious? Kabab mein haddi?"🤣

Naina-Sharan aah what cn we say... though i am clean bowled by Sharan's thoughtfulness n care.

Though the situations were different but the parent's concern n understanding was adorable n touching...

You rock!!! 
Edited by -Apeksha- - 12 years ago
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kits father...is being the perfect father...poor Ro...

Naina and Sharan ...Getting married so soon...Well it is a shock ..why did he have to lie to his mom..??
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww  my poor ROHAN...khanna's r being too mean to him...
ROHAN  is being sandwiched badly b/w daughter and father...

sharan-naina...i hope his statement comes true soon...

priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant wait for rookie in Khandala!!!

Shaina wedding..they are going to be married when rookie get back! Does Mira know about Rookie?
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Khanna's need to give Rohan a break, bichara is getting stuck in the middle of this father-daughter war! lol!
But yayyy! They're going Khandala!

And i really feel for Sharan & Naina...where has life brought them! I do hope their wedding takes place but im not liking the friction between the two of them, im not expecting them to fall in love with each other anytime soon but i want them to be friends atleast! Please Dol!
Deeksha_gupta thumbnail
😆Yeah. He is a nice guy. And he was eyeing you all wedding. I hear he's fallen head over heels for you. It things were left to me, I would have gotten you married to him right then and there." he said in all seriousness, pretending to read his newspaper. Rohan choked up at that. Her mother handed him a glass of water and he drank it in one go...pretending that his food went down the wind pipe. 😆 bechara rohan
o"Make sure my daughter is safe. And don't you do..." loved dis line😛 keerti father is too good❤️❤️❤️ 
She was his mother...and knew exactly what he was trying to do. But she was worried for Naina. And thus, she asked for a reason for such a hurry. It was her indirect way of asking if they were rushing themselves into it. To which he had replied looking deep into Naina's eyes, "We don't want to wait mamma. It's not arranged anymore." sharan is too caring

waiting for khandala and sharan and naina wedding
         TAKE CARE di
            continue soon
😃
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor rohan! he needs to just yell it out! But i am enjoying how K and her dad are going about this! I can't wait to see who give in first anddd how the do that!!

okay... so i think i am looking more towards this day then the actually characters!!

now onto the most humble couple I could ever come across... i have no words for them. I have no words for him and his amazing strength. I wish she would realize that he is/was in love in K... just so she knows that they are on the exact same page. I wish he would have some one understanding him like he is her...

I do absolutely hurt for them.

hope your well :)
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dol when will u b updating? :p I know i know ur extremely busy but I got used to ur quick updates :D Take ur time dear n looking forward to the next update...

Originally posted by: Nanthini9

Dol when will u b updating? :p I know i know ur extremely busy but I got used to ur quick updates :D Take ur time dear n looking forward to the next update...

LOL are you saying I spoiled you?

Updating soon...and soon is a very relative term ;)