Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is why I love Kareena. She doesn't knuckle under to the wanna-be intellectual fringe. Not everyone WANTS to life a life of constant navel gazing introspection. To many it's painful and pointless. to some it's an incomprehensible waste of time. Me, I'm a navel gazer but I applaud Kareena for being who she is and being honest to who she is. Enough wannabe intellectuals. The god's honest truth is that only a fool would rather be clever than happy since cleverness that is not in the pursuit of happiness isn't really very clever. If Kareena is happy...she wins.

Originally posted by: youknowme

This is why I love Kareena. She doesn't knuckle under to the wanna-be intellectual fringe. Not everyone WANTS to life a life of constant navel gazing introspection. To many it's painful and pointless. to some it's an incomprehensible waste of time. Me, I'm a navel gazer but I applaud Kareena for being who she is and being honest to who she is. Enough wannabe intellectuals. The god's honest truth is that only a fool would rather be clever than happy since cleverness that is not in the pursuit of happiness isn't really very clever. If Kareena is happy...she wins.

okay..i had to read tht a couple of times to understand it.😆...but now tht i do, it makes perfect sense...nice...👍🏼
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_No_1

Where does she get that accent from? 😆

Saif 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love her...at least she opens up about things you know and I really admire her as a person!

@Desu gosh man...looking at your siggis is making me sad man...just hope Sharmila is ok.😔 Especially Saif Ali Khan and his sisters!😒
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They're sticking togehter. Even bebo, look

Kareena, Saba, Sharmila and Soha