Eyes do the talking

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So tired Tanu takes a leave. Therefore addakhor devi-on aur sajjan-on 'Aaj doodh ke badle chaach se hi kaam chala lo'

Hai the icecream Anant comes up with two ice-creams and a fake smile tug on his face knowing fully well that it was not his cup of tea. As he watches Navya licking her icecream Anant once again hits his phangirls with his shararti smile and throws away his ice-cream to share Navya's one - reasons - the famous one...sharing increases love. But Navya hit the point saying there was another rule of love - not to try hiding things from the beloved. As I had said somewhere Anant is not at all a good actor and today Navya seemed to snatch my words. Anant still repeats he has not lied knowing fully well that Navya had got through it. But he couldn't look into her eyes any longer. Loved Navya as she holds his hand to console him. Their mutual understanding has reached a high level I say. Anant reassures her saying he would set everything right...all he begs is a little time. I had actually raised my ears to hear what Anant would reply when Navya asked him what was the thing his family disliked about her. But lo the scene was cut short there.

Detective Rama As we all know Rama has taken to suspecting Mohan and follows him secretly to expose her Bholey-Shankar. I am going to short mein niptao this story. Mohan recognises Navya's sister Renu and offers a lift to the airport where she was heading to, to receive her husband. They have long talks on the Kanpur incident and Anya's future with Rama following.
BTW why did Rama lose the chance to encounter them when Mohan stepped out of the car and was talking to Renu who borrowed a voice from someone else today?

Hide the talkative eyes At the door of her apartment, Navya hides her swollen and red eyes behind those dark glasses as she enters with all smiles and tantrums that she had never thrown before. But if she was Navya there was someone as apt as Daadi who sab samjhe hai and sab jaane hai. Once again Navya's facade couldn't escape Daadi's mature eyes. As Navya sits sobbing at her window Papa enters her room silently with those cool looks only to discover the pretense she had laid on her face. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he understood the actual reason behind those unexpected glasses on the eyes. The hide and seek game continues as he returns from her room and says Navya is sleeping to prevent Meeta from facing the truth he had witnessed just now. Another chapter unfolds when Navya returns in search of tea to discover that Deepak had probably got through her facade.

Precap
- I see the base being created for Anant's dinner with the Mishra's. Navya tells Daadi that Anant loves her a lot and he actually wants his family to approach her family with talks on their marriage. Caring parents overhear and probably are able to feel the pain their daughter is going through.

Musings- Why are the two H's missing from the show? Didn't u get it? I am talking about Harsh and Hari...sorry Harry

Sorry all couldn't manage to write better today. Comments and replies welcome
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
really missed tanu's post

btw thanks mirdula to open the ADDA ๐Ÿ˜Š
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Mridula..thanx for providing us an adda..loved ur take on d epi..gotta hit d bed now (college๐Ÿฅฑ)..bt happy dat there's an adda 2 cm back 2 for 2mrw..catchya 2mrw..thanx again 4 d lovely post๐Ÿ˜ƒ

By d way..had 2 add..nice title..eyes really do d talking..yesterday it was anant's eyes dat did al d talking..2day it is navya's...gud nyt!!

Edited by bs8889 - 12 years ago
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good update mridula! Great job.

I had actually raised my ears what Anant would reply when Navya asked him what was the thing his family disliked about her. But lo the scene was cut short there.

Even  I was waiting for his answer... Yes both Hs are missing. we can expect harsh in the near future may be next week as per his fb update. dont know abt harry
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post,mridula!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and congrats!!!๐Ÿค—
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Mridula๐Ÿค—..needed that badly to blurt out๐Ÿคช
It was again an okayish episode..high on family drama, but I must confess Navya's family drama is far more eye pleasing than that rudimentary clan๐Ÿ˜ก
Honestly, I did not think highly of the ice cream scene.These two still give away vibes of being uncomfortable.The way these two especially Shaheer took the ice cream to have it, looked too fake to me.
These two don't look like two people who are ready to be married even in my far fetched imagination๐Ÿ˜•.
I for once truly adored the rickshaw wala...tit-for-tat for Rama.I loved the way he was trying to extract more money from her...I loved it๐Ÿ˜†
And thank you CVs for not making Mo-Re link up in the past๐Ÿ˜Š.These two set the perfect exmaple of unconditional support to AnYa when need be.๐Ÿ˜Š

Navya's family scene and the way both father-daughter duo was trying to hide their sorrow was so endearing.
Actually Deepu was looking quite cool in those glasses and his collar up.Navi indeed has got one handsome daddy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.
So, one up again compared to Anant's ferocious so-called dad๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Renu's voice was dubbed..did not suit her๐Ÿคข..her seat belt was missing as well..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And why does everyone drive the same car/taxi๐Ÿ˜†..Nikhil had the same one, Gautam drove it and now Mohan.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Atleast Mohan could have driven Anant's one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Bass, just one request to the CVs, please stop this rona dhona.. enough is enough๐Ÿ˜”.I am clamouring for happy days now.
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi mridula..Thnx 4 post as v all adda to shares our POV , By d way chaach achi hai ..I mean nice sum up dear ..
Today episode was okaish , it just a step to move towards approval of ANYA from Mishra's 

ANYA and Pyaar ka funda's i love this 3 mins seen ..agree deir love reached high level , deir understanding , care for each other kudos to them ..
Even i was waiting d ans of anant but cvs ๐Ÿ˜ก

Rama on ride  karamchand jasaos mood . i loved it , i want to c her like dis , but poor mohan now he have face dat witchy witch n her non sense questions ...thnx to cvs dat no show any screate  love story of renu n mohan ..
@ mridula ya she borrowed d voice today ๐Ÿ˜†

Dadi sab jaane hai n sab samaj hai correct,  navya n dadi bonding is too good ..today mishra's in silent mood   speaks alot  not  like loonies who speaks alot but all  useless ...things 

P.S  Harry not cleared d exam , so attending class wid juniors as tanu said in yesterday post or may be busy wid girls friends in Chandigarh ..
Harsh ..as per his fb status he was doing shooting , probably v get to c him in next episode or during dinner wid anant 

Thnx  4 post once again ...
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mridula..thanks for opening the adda dear in absence of Tanu..was eagerly waiitng for someone to come up with the adda.so that i can peep into the epi..
Loved your analysis dear..nicely written..
So it was all abt the silent converstaion dng the rounds today, be it ANYA, NAVY-Dadi or Navya-Deepak..
Hmm so we get to see a cute momment between ANYA when Anant throws away the ice-cream..navya confronted Anant in a calm way and Anant in return reassures her that he will make everything alright..wow..how sweet and emotinal..

SO finally Mohan-Renu meet, and had a matured discussion abt ANYA and their relationship..nice..both the elders are so loving and caring and worried for their sibling..So Rama got caught in her own haddi it looks like๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..nice as she would be busy doiing her CIDgiri..she wont create any problems for our Anya.

Dadi, read thru Navya eyes, so corrctly she says Ddi sab jaane hai..i wonder how..Deepu or navya are not able to read the same pain in their own daughters eyes...no problem as Deepak finally saw Navya crying, nd probably even understood te erason behind it...he tries to hide it from Meeta...i understand he does not want to get her disturbed but i dont understand 1 thing..what is u with meeta nd deepak ,they constantly try to hide stuff fro meach other be it a big matter or small..
So we will get to see some heart to heart convo between Dadi-poti..i just love ot watc htheir scenes...and The parents will come to know te truth also..seems like the dinner invitation is almost ready now..and soon we will see the Anant with his to b3e in-laws...
I tihnk we will see harsh at the dinner table, but i am wondering where did Harry got lost..did he really failed and hence is attending lectures with juniors๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
nice post Mridula...

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mridula, after realizing Tanu won't be posting today, was eagerly waiting for your post today. Again, huge thanks for opening this post. We really need to vent our feelings after seeing an episode otherwise khana hazam nahi hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Today's episode left me feeling really sad and depressed. Just seeing AnYa is so much pain, is affecting me quite badly. You're right, you had mentioned yesterday, that Navya will tell Anant you're really a bad liar. She did :)

But that whole scene was such a sad scene. Seeing Anant so powerless really broke my heart. Until now he has always been so positive and upbeat, so resourceful, always finding a way for them, but now seeing him so helpless & vulnerable is really breaking my heart. ๐Ÿ˜ญ He has run into such a hard and thick wall, he cannot seem to break thru. ๐Ÿ˜ญ BTW, adored the way he shared the ice cream, majnu still knows how to be the best majnu in the world. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Navya's entry into her house was ok, sorry, I felt it to be a little OTT. The whole scene with "Baby" didn't quite gel with me. ๐Ÿ˜” Loved the concept and her attempt to hide her tears tho, wish it had been handled a bit better. 

Daadi's knowing look was awesome as always. Waiting to hear daadi-poti heart to heart talk tomorrow. 

Deepu's cool dude look was way better than Navya's IMO. ๐Ÿ˜† Am so glad to see the old sensible Deepu back finally. We will attribute his diversion from character in Kanpur, as a momentary aberration. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Waiting to see his convo with daadi & Meeta tomorrow to see him make plans to meet Anant finally.

All said & done, I know we don't want the shaadi now, but I want to know when will the looneys approve of Navya already. I want to se them engaged and return to happier times ASAP. I can't bear to see both of them in so much pain, sorry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Geeta.. Yes dear, cannot see our ANYA in so much pain..hope looneys approve them soon and we get our smiling, cheerful Anya back...shadi ki koi jaldi nahi hai..agar families ko chahiye to sagaai karva sakte hai... Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago