Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, this ud (just like all others) are live one. I hvnt planned it out before hand. So sorry if der r ny unexpected turns. Hope you all like it. πŸ˜³

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Abhay: 'What? Where am I supposed to get you sweets at this time of the night?'

Pia: 'That is what you should have thought before forcing me to have that.'

Chapter 6

Abhay thought, "Where am I to get sweets at this hour now? I don't even know her favorite! Damn it Abhay. You keep track of all her small things! But not about sweets!!!" He cursed himself. 

He looked at Pia who was glaring at him with an evil face that said, "That's what you get for messing with Pia Dobrial"

He said groaning, "Fine. I'll be back soon. Don't get out of bed and rest."  saying so, he left the room... After few minutes, he silently peeps inside the room hoping she had fallen asleep by now. But crap. She hadn't. 

Inside the room, she said to herself, "Mr. Abhay Raichand. Don't think that you can fool me to go to sleep. If you are evil, then I am super evil. I won't leave you, at least for this matter, until you hand  me box of sweets in my hand."

Finally having no choice, he left with his car and wandered familiar yet unknown streets of Dehradhun searching for a  shop of sweets that was still open. It would be a really lucky day for him if he could even find a person outside at this time! While wondering, he reached the place near the edge of forest. (Remember the place where there is a boy and uncle who were there when Pia had first came to Dehradhun? The old person who seemed to be knowing about things...? Same place Abhay ends up at πŸ˜‰)

He gets out of the car seeing the old man and a kid sitting on the bench. He was surprised to see them! "Wah. Maybe it is your lucky day after all!"

Old man: "Bete, aap yaha itni late kya kar rahe ho?" ("Son, what are you doing here this late?")

Abhay answered: "Yeh toh mujhe aapko puchna chahiye. Umm... Actually, I am trying to find sweet ki dukaan." ("I should be you this. Umm.. Actually, I am trying to find sweet shop.") *He said it in half English in hindi since he's not much good at Hindi. After all, he has been living abroad*

Old man laughed while the kid giggled, "Lagta hai tum bade sheher se aye ho. Yaha tumhe iss waqt par koi dukaan nai milegi. Agar zaruri hai toh mere paas chocolate burfi hai." ("Seems like you are from outside of this country. If it's an emergency, than I have box of Chocolate Burfi.")

Abhay exclaimed, "Really?! Kya aap mujhe doge?" ("Really?! Will you give me?")

Old man went in the small tea shop and came out with a box. "Chinta mat karo. Taza hai ye." ("Don't worry. They're fresh.")

Abhay thanked him and shuffling the kids hair, left to give them to Pia before she ended up doing something. He came in the door half expecting and praying that she would have fallen asleep by now. No such luck. She was in the same position as she was in when he left. 

Little did he know that Pia had seen his car coming in the driveway and had hurried and cleaned up the 'mess' she had made and sat in the same position as before. it looked perfectly same that even the best detective in world would have missed it. "Finally!"

Abhay handed her the box. She held it in her hand for less than a second and without even opening it, she kept it on the side table and slid in the bed laying down. He looked at her with confused look. "What is she doing!"

"Uh.. aren't you going to eat that?"

She said as a matter-of-fact, "Nope." 

"WHAT?" came out from his mouth before he even had time to process. "What do you mean you are not going to?"

She sighed loudly and sat up leaning on the soft pillow, "I mean what I said. I got tired of you waiting and so I won't eat."

Abhay burst up, "Are you serious?! Firstly, you send me to wonder all over Dehradhun at this time of the night just to find a sweet shop. And when I do find one, the person insults me saying I don't know much hindi! Finally, when I come back and give it to you, I have to deal with this drama!"

Pia was looking at him impatiently all the while with a look that said, "Are you done?" When he stopped she said, "What is my fault in that? You should have thought about the consequence before you decided to..." she stopped as she didn't have a word to describe what he had done to make her have the medicine. 

He was mad but finding her fumbling for words made a smile come up on his face. The smile quickly turned into an evil smirk and he moved closer to her. He whispered, "Before I decided to...?"

She was feeling awkward. "Decided to... to..." she came back to her sense and pushed him away, "Before you did just this. If you don't want anything worse to happen to you, at least tonight, then stay away from me and let me go to sleep!" 

He tried to hide his smile while she covered her face in the blanket and cuddled up in bed and fell asleep very much aware that he was staring at her. 

Early morning, he woke up before her. Watching her for 2 minutes, he whacked himself back to real world and told himself, "Dude, get a grip." He got ready and was down before Pia woke up. 

Downstairs on dining table: 

Haseena, Chand and Sid at same time: "How's Pia?"

Abhay looked at them with a creepy face and replied sitting down, "Better. She should be fine when she wakes up and has something to eat."

Chand: "Did she give you hard time taking medicines?"

He remembered the moment last night. Brushing off the ticklish feeling, he said, "She did. But nothing I can't handle." They all had their breakfast and Chand left for work with Haseena while Sid left for college. Abhay stayed back to greet Pia when she wakes up and then drop her off to her house. 

Pia wakes up close to afternoon and Abhay was seriously bored with nothing to do. He couldn't even leave the house and he didn't want to wake her up. She looked like an angel sleeping on his bed snuggling his blanket.

She came out of the bathroom, freshening up, and found Abhay coming in the room just then. Without a word from her, they both left for her house. He found it awkward to have her sit in his car but say nothing at all. He broke the silence as they reached her 'palace.'

Abhay: "Pia?"

Pia stopped and turned. He continued, "Take care of yourself. Uncle will tell you to go meet someone. Please don't take it in wrong way and listen to him."

She was confused about his last statement but keeping her mum look, nodded and went inside the gates. Abhay left after seeing Madhu greet her at the front door.

Misha: "Hey, how are you now?" Misha asked when she got home in evening after college.

Pia: "I'm fine. Is dad home yet?"

Misha: "I don't know. Why don't you find out for yourself?"

Pia groaned and explained, "Mom's order, not to leave bed. Why doesn't anyone believe me when I say I'm FINE!"

Misha laughed at Pia's plight and just left without explaining why. Pia: "What the... Great. Now everyone has started ignoring me too."

She was left angry until Arnab came in her room at night after he had his dinner. He had brought along Pia's dinner with him as well. Seeing this, Pia's anger reached it's utmost height. She said out loud, "Just perfect! I'm not that sick that  I should be forced to eat in bed and at least not have proper dinner with my family!"

Arnab contolled his amusement unlike Misha and handed Pia the plate. Putting on a pouting face, she looked at Her father. When it didn't seem to work, she started eating. Though she was mad at everyone for treating her this way, she loved the dinner as it was her favorite Alu ki shabji along with parantha. it might seem like weird combination. *But then again, we're talking about Pia. πŸ˜‰*

Arnab started with a serious tone, "Umm. Pia? I wanted to ask something from you."

Pia looked up noticing his serious tone and blinking cutely, said, "Yes dad? You know na I will never refuse you."

Arnab: "I know. But this decision I want you to make with your heart. Not just because I am asking you for it. Understand?"

Pia: "I do. Go on." and nodded. 

Arnab: "Well, last night when you fainted, doctor told everyone else that it was just due to weather change. But later on, she told me she couldn't quite figure out the problem and thus said 'weather change' just so no one is frightened. She gave me a card of her another doctor friend and asked me to request you to go there." 

Pia: "Oh!" she was dumb-founded. she thought, "How can a highly qualified doctor not know what was wrong?!" she looked at Arnab who was waiting for her answer. she replied calmly 'cause she herself was curious to know who would solve her 'unknown' problem. 

She replied: "Give me the card. I will call and arrange an appointment."

Arnab: "Don't you want to know what kind of doctor she is first?"

Pia shook her head, "If she's supposed to know what is wrong with me, then I'll go see for myself what sort of doctor she is." A little surprise was about to come her way that would both shock her and make her furious. 

Arnab: "As you wish. Here it is." He handed her a card out of his wallet and putting an affectionate hand on her cheek, left kissing her softly on her fore-head.

Pia called for a servant to take the plate and opened her laptop to do something. The night seeped away...

Next day (afternoon):

Abhay: "Yes uncle? Why'd you call me here?"

Arnab: "I know that you had over-heard mine and doctor's conversation." Abhay looked down with guilt. He knew it was wrong to eavesdrop. Arnab continued, "I am not saying it was right. But I also won't say it was wrong. I know you don't mean any harm to Pia and that you've been always helping her out when in need. I want to ask a favor from you."

Abhay: "Anything for..." he was about to say Pia. He quickly changed his sentence, "...for you all."

Arnab: "Thing is that Pia has agreed to go meet the doctor. But she doesn't know that she is a psychologist. She would get really mad once she finds out. I was hoping you'd go with her...?"

Abhay was surprised, "Me?"

Arnab: "Yes, you. I do not know why, but I feel if you can protect the doctor from her wrath (anger)."

Abhay relaxed. "Don't worry. I'll go" and let out a smile. Arnab informed Pia that she will go with Abhay and no arguments. Not having any other option they went together the next day. The appointment was in evening. 

Pia: "Miss doctor, here I come. Let's see what you got." They were in front of the building that was on the card. Abhay thought fast and said, "How about we make this more interesting?"

Pia crossed her arms across her chest facing him, "Oh yea? How exactly?"

Abhay: "Let's make a bet. If the doctor, for any reason, makes you mad and you burst out on her, then you have to spend one whole day with me and do exactly what I say and how I say it."

Pia considered this and knew that spending a day with him would need a big distraction as he has this effect on her that she still hasn't been able to explain to herself. She didn't want to show to him that she would think twice before saying yes. So, she nodded and said, "You got it. What do I get if I don't get mad?"

Abhay: ''What would you like?"

Pia thought and decided to take advantage of it just like Abhay had decided to take advantage of the situation. "If I don't get mad, then you come of clean as to how you know things about me that you do and other things that leaves me startled."

Abhay had to 'consider' this now. Coming out clean in front of her was one thing he had hoped for that would never come out. But in order to control the situation right now, he promised to come out clean and answer all her questions. They went in and after waiting impatiently for ten minutes, the nurse called them both in. 

Precap: 'Situation' at the hospital. Abhay Pia reactions and control's... 

Prev: Chapter 5

A/N next page. It answers most of all the questions many of you all asked. I'd say almost everyone had asked questions. To know answers read it :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Love, Khushi

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Here you all go. 
I updated :)

To me, this seems long as i wrote it all at once without any distractions and it was more 'live' then all the other ud's. 

To answer all your questions, they will be answered with the twist in track i have added. 
It's been planned it. 
I just need to pen it down. 

What's wrong with Pia? This will be answered in next update which is also a 'huge' twist in the story. 
N don't worry. As far as i can predict, all of you will love the twist. 

So what will it be? who will win the bet? abhay or pia? 
will abhay have to come out clean or will pia have to spend a day with abhay? 

wana, know? keep reading pyar ki nishani. 
next update will be on 25th September. 

If i get enough spamming i might update on 23rd September πŸ˜‰

Love, Khushi
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Piya is such a brat to not even eat the chocolate sweet that Abhay brought for her so difficulty! πŸ˜† As for the bet, I really hope Piya loses and gets angry and that way she has to spend the entire day with Abhay doing what he wants! πŸ˜ƒ Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
Edited by Deepi20 - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Superb!!!πŸ‘
Abhay- Pia's convo was interesting..😊I love the way both of them tease each other!πŸ˜‰Pia is jaan of this FF.❀️ Amazing Chapter!!⭐️Continue soon.Good Luck!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! Piya is such a brat to not even eat the chocolate sweet that Abhay brought for her so difficulty! πŸ˜† As for the bet, I really hope Piya loses and gets angry and that way she has to spend the entire day with Abhay doing what he wants! πŸ˜ƒ Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊

Aww! Thanks di! πŸ˜† she is. isn't she! Well, let's see ...
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Superb!!!πŸ‘
Abhay- Pia's convo was interesting..😊I love the way both of them tease each other!πŸ˜‰Pia is jaan of this FF.❀️ Amazing Chapter!!⭐️Continue soon.Good Luck!
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thnx di! 
Gud to know abt teasing. 
Thnx once again. 
Sure. 
:)
-Araina- thumbnail
Thank you all for liking

πŸ€—
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updte.Eagerly waitng 2 know abt pia's prblm. Thnx 4 pm.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very nice update. eager to know what's wrong with Pia.
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks for the pm