Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
When I said 

"When Mansi closes her eyes in happiness during FB of imli and Kesar and when she says "Kesar" in the FB , Mansi"s ecstatic expression reminds me of the last confession scene where she  finally hugged Kesar and smiles , shutting her eyes tight as if to enclose Kesar in them forever...I see now that  this is her expression when she "finds" her Kesar after longing for him ! "

I meant this expression !

[/QUOTE] Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 12 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

[and I loved how they let the imlis be a surprise for the audience as well...they didn't really show anything like Kesar getting a FB of Gulaal liking imlis, then buying them, then bringing them over for her...the way the scene played out, the audience was in sync with all the emotions...the surprise that Gulaal feels, then her joy, the contentment on Kesar's face when he sees her smiling at the imlis

True, this scene unfolded so beautifully ..no cliche, total surprise, yet so natural...I got hooked on to this show after chancing upon this scene ...immediately comes through that GK are very "different" and so are the CV's...

..I see now that  this is her expression when she "finds" her Kesar after longing for him ! Aww what a lovely way to put it, VJ👏👏...what a lovely thought...her expression when she "finds" Kesar *sigh* It reminds me of the way she says his name many times too..."Kesar"...breathing it out...that also feels like she "found" him in some ways.

Hey thanks ya , actually its such a pleasure to even think about them like that -

that Gulaal "finds" Kesar atlast - such a balm to the soul !

And - after his harshness in the previous scene - the way he reminds her of their previous (imli ) bond saying "mai hota to saari kha jaata, woh bhi cheen ke" ... telling her so vividly ki "main abhi bhi tera Kesar hun" ...and at the same time the way he walks past so close to her almost brushing past her stressing on "woh bhi cheen ke" , gave me goose bumps when I watched it again today ! What layering, as we always say, in every GK interaction - everytime we see it again , it only gets deeper!
VJ

[/QUOTE]