jeh was trying his  level best
to save piya
continue soon...
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

::CHAPTER TEN ::

DOBRIYAL MANSION

Abhay entered Piya's room,it was filled with pictures of her either modelling or with her family.. he just stared at those.She was happy in there or atleastshe did look happy.Atleast she smiled in those.Abhay resented over the fact that he never told her about the reality of his and Panchi's marriage,whenever he tried to tell her she would either taunt him or stay away.

*FLASHBACK*

ABHAY: Piya.. wait ...meri baath toh suno .. Piya 

PIYA: What Abhay..?? why are you following me like a goddamn lost puppy.. can;t you get it.. I wan't to be AWAY from you.. AWAY

ABHAY: Piya... ek baar meri baath toh suno

PIYA: You are my sister's so called fiance ABhay so stay away from me.. get your eyesight checked> I am not Panchi ...!! your gonna be WIFE

ABHAY: Piya ek baar .. just once listen to me...

PIYA: Fine.. 2 minutes Abhay.Talk all the crap you wnat to talk about within two miutes.

ABHAY: (holds Piya) Piya .. I LOVE YOU... I always loved you and will love you.I want you in my life.. but Piya Panchi...

PIYA: (snaps his hand away) I know she's important... more important than me Abhay,more important then us.. wait a sec sis I just say "us".It was always me Piya who was tryingnher best to get us together.. who convinced you that I LOVE YOU.I would not be safe in your life right..? My life couldnot be linked with yours..! but i guess Panchi is different, you love her and she loves you,a perfect couple and what were you doing here trying to convince me that you love me.. trying to lure me in your charms>Just like dad did to mom> Never could he give her a good life..Mom loved dad more than anything but where was he when she needed him the most.You think I would be what mom was to Madhu Mom.. the other woman in her husbands life.. no abhay .. for almost three years in my life you chose and I abhay.. but today I will not listen to you .I donot want to be like mom,I donot wan't to be more betrayed than i already am, I donot want to be left alone here to fight the society on my own.And i donot need you.. another person in my life who sympthasises me, you helped me find my family but you know what this family never accepted me.No one cares about me.I am the illegimate child.. the child who is an accepted burden.. well that has got to end  and it will  and donot try to even talk to me MR.RAICHAND 'cause I hate betrayers ... 'cause now I hate you... loathe the sight of you.. I HATE YOU ABHAY AND WISH YOU A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

Piya leaves in a huff.Unknown to them there is was third person eavesdropping over their converstion and he was none other than KUNAL.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

ABHAY: It changed Piya.. IT CHANGED .. you thought you left a family who thought of u as an unwanted burden but you forgot that you left not only one but two families hurt behind you. That day i never m meant that i want you as my mistress but i just wanted to tell you the truth,but you were blinded by anger and hatred that  you thought that i would ask you to  do such a filthy thing, you knew.. keep down somewhere in your heart you knew that i would rather die then ask you to do that> I never set the choices for you but you chose to follow me Piya.. one wordly decision that was all it took  to shatter us apart.Just one decision that I took made me lose you FOREVER.

KUNAL POV

Kunal was drunk,he was sitting in a corner in Piya's room,todally he finally realised how lost his family was without Piya.Everyone accepted her , she never thought anything bad about this family but always sacrificed ,he remembered her confrontation with Abhay .She loved him but she yet again sacrificed her love for him to let Panchi marry him and then later she left all of them for sometime or maybe forever.Kunal finally understood that Piya cared more about her family then about her,she loved this family and in return this family loved her..Once upon a time he thought that if Piya went away from their lives it would have meant a great thing but today he finally understood what it really felt like.This family was now incomplete without Piya.It was his dad's mistake ,then why did he Kunal  Punish Piya  for a mistake she never did.. it was not her fault that she was born into this family.If mom and grndmom could accept her  then why could'nt he..??! If she was Misha's and Panchi's sister then why was she not his baby sister..?? This life for Piya was not simple  but she accepted it .. why could'nt he accept her..??.There was one thing he knew right now while the rest were unanswered questions,he knew that he needed his little sister,wanted her back,he wanted his family  together .. he wanted a happy story .. a happy family.

NORMAL POV

Abhay stared at the photo frame he held in his hands. he found it in one of Piya's drawers.He was blankly staring at it.

KUNAL: Jab hum kisi ko koh dete hai tub hum uski asli kadar jaante hai Abhay Khoye hue uss heere ki asli pehchan pehchante hai.. zindagi mauka toh deti hai Abhay par aksar mein voh humein sirf ek mauka deti hai  aur uss mauke ke chootne par humari  zindagi humse choot jaate hai.. maine ek behan ki bavakhoofi se apni choti behan khoyi ha 

ABHAY: (softly) Apni zindagi 

And once again both of them were lost in their thoughts all over again

MADHU AND ARNABS ROOM

MADHU: Ye kismat ka nahi,humara khel hai.. yeh humari vajah se hua hai.. agar mujhe Abhay Piya ke baare mein pehle pata hota toh mein uss(ABhay-Panchi) ke shaadi ke liye Kabhi raazi nahi hoti.. HUM dono ne ek beti khoyi hai.. main jis bacchi ko sabse aapna maanti thi maine usse khoya hai..gaash meri beti zinda hoti.. mereliye usse badi kushi kuch nahi hogi...

HASEENA: Madhu.. main iss baghwan mein nahi maanti hoon, par aaj pata nahi kyon mujhe in saare baghwano se ek dua hai .. ki Piya ko bachalo ... yehi maangna hai...

IN THE MORNING

PIYA'S ROOM

Misha enters Piya's room

MISHA:.. guys come down now..!!! Dad wants to talk to you all..!!(she sees Kunal drunk) KUNAL..!! Hey are you OHK..??

KUNAL: How can I be..??

ABHAY: I'll get him don..

MISHA: Thanks..!! (coldly)

PRECAP::  NEWS ... GOOD OR BAD..??
          WILL JEH BE ABLE TO SAVE PIYA..??

HEY ... HOW DO  MOUNI ROY OR PRIYA CHAUHAN SUIT FOR "SAMAIRA'S" CHARACTER.. IF YOU DONOT LIKE BOTH PLEASE SUGGEST SOMEONE THIS CHARACTER WILL BE TOTALLY YOUR CHOINE KINDA LIKE THE OTHER .. SO NEED YOUR PRECIOUS OPINIONS...

HEY GUYS..!! 
one more chappie to go..!! Then 4 YEAR LEAP..!! I guess this chappie was boring... next Dobriyal Drama + Khurana Support  

SORRY..!! COULDNOT REPLY TO ALL YOU COMMENTS BUT YEAH WILL REPLY TO THEM..πŸ˜ƒ!! I CHECK ON THE COMMENTS TRU MY CELL BUT ANSWER THEM THROUGH THE LAPPY SO GUYS SORRIEEE I'LL TRY TO REPLY TO ALL OF THEM NOW BUT GOT AN ASSIGNMENT TO COMPLETE SO πŸ˜‰...!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow thts great. finally Panchi is getting good words from everybodyπŸ˜†

Yeah..!! she deserves them...!! πŸ˜‰
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: stutiriddhi

hey its superb chappie     i like how misha get angry on panch   but i thin ki ye kuch jyada hi gussa hogayi panch par     i think panch deserves this reaction from misha but kuch jyada hi ho gaya :)   keppp ittt uppp AND DONT FORGET TO PM ME

Thankieesss..!! 
aarghh..!!! nahi toh..!!
thanksss..!!
yeah did..!!

tc
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

SUPERB!!  πŸ‘

FINALLY...panchi got a heavy dose of insult.. πŸ˜‰

well, i also cant understand..wat made abhay marry panchi...πŸ˜• & panchi didnt once think abt her baby sis..i mean she cud have talked to her parents..i'm sure they wud hav supported her..but NO!! she wanted her sister's  love...UFF...panchi.. πŸ˜‘

aha !!
i just love MISHA!! 

Thanks for the pm
continue soon
tc

Thanksss..!!
Yeah .. betcha..!!
uhhmm.. u sure you want me to spoil the suspernse for you..?? 
Panchi got bird brains na..?? UFF..!!

ME TO ...  SHE'S TOTALLY FAB..!!

U WELCUM..
YEAH ..!!
cya
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

great update...lovd panchi misha convo..panchi deservs it..b/w when will abhay pia meet,,? eagirly waiting to see them face to face..😳tc.

Thanks..!!
πŸ˜‰
Uh..mm  after the leap.. and i promise you'll be shocked...

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... continue soon... & thnx 4 da pm
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

finally panacji got what she deserves... awsome update

Yeah she did...!!!
AraBearxo thumbnail