FF :dakshna reunion,versn 2.0

Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hiya guys🤗...this s the roing-shoing wala FF i was threatening u guys wit..no joote pls😛...i thot i'd get d confrontatn out so dat we can hav our darlins 2getr again,bravin al d storms [ grave understatement, i kno😛]...so its lik, dis heavy, intens showdown nd den dey both finali [ finali !! ] get down 2 sorting dis mess 2getr...

note : i'v hyperlinked d parts here :

• version 1.0 (post psychorama in P-zoo; heavy emo😛
  • version 2.0 (Naina outta p-zoo; spl charctrs ki dhulai+emo+rom😆

😆  ... Disclaimer ... 😆

ek : mujhe sach me nahi pata ki P-zoo me kya ho raha he, am assuming D is on his idiotic guilt trip and not talking to N

do : i'v only put my fav peopl in it [ no big gueses, its only and only dakshna😃 ], though i did get sugstns ki sohini [ ugh.hate 'em😡 ] ki bhi wat laga du bt din wana poison the luv story😉

teen : i'm warnin y'all again [wahi pehle wali post copy ki he, don wry xtra shockers nahi hai😆] ::
          sensitiv souls beware ...no yelling around mind u, but it is intens, its heavy, there is rain, then there are tears, tight hugs nd i'v thrown in a few kisses too 4 gud measure😉

oh, nd don mind the poetry...found no betr way 2 expres Naina's bechari's condtn😊...

ah. STATUTORY WARNINGS DONE WITH. so here goes...
Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aish_21 thumbnail
Part 1 :

So Naina has gone out sumwer nd hasnt returned by dinr time. The way things r going, not many peopl in P-zoo are concerned. Baba asks d room in general, Aku covers up saying she'd called nd will be late. She's wondering why daksh has not said nythin, and why he is staring at the plate the whole time. Naina s not answerin Aku's calls, and Aku looks to Daksh again, wondernig if he isnt worried as well.

Oh, he is worried lekin banda is under this self-imposed torture of "righteousness" [fool].

Everyone goes about their businesses after dinner, the room is empty except for Aku and D.

A : Dada...

Daksh looks up, but is unable 2 meet her eyes. There is no censure there, she's just worried for someone she loves.

He gets up without saying anything.

A : Naina kidhar he...Abhi tak kyu nahi ai?

D : [still cant meet her eyes] Main..nahi janta.

A : [now she's worried for him as well] Sab theek to hai na..

D : [shakes his head] Nahi...

A : [slowly]Aap kya keh rahe ho...?

D : Kuch nahi...Tum so jao, me dekh ke ata hu. [he walks off cos he cant stand it anymore]

Aku is left staring at him, worried.

Outside, its raining. No, pouring.

Naina is standing outside the gate, her back against the wall. She is unable to go in...it no longer feels like going home...She is unable to imagine looking into HIS eyes and not finding love there, only a strange mix of guilt and pain...She cant bear to think..She closes her eyes and leans into the wall, eyes closed.

Par ankhen khule ho ya band...all she can see is him, all she can hear is his voice, promising her he'll never leave her side, promising her he's hers forever..It's raining harder, and her tears blend in with the rain that has her drenched by now...

Daksh tries calling her; apparently she's out of coverage area. He is tempted to swear at his general good fortune, but holds it in cos he knows he doesnt deserve dat luxury even. He stashes the phone in his pocket, grabs the car keys and dashes outside.

Naina is still under the spell of memories.

//flashes of everything she gets, right from the whole abhi fiasco, daksh getting engaged to someone else,the rain in the village, the scene at the teacher's...every word of love, every promise..and then the aching void between them now...

I stopped feeling when my heart was trampled

Once, twice, then I was wise

Was I dying inside?

but I let it be

lived the way it now was to me

saw only what I ought to see

Nothing was rosy

as it was before

just black and white

no joy in joy

And then you came

made me feel again

You made me laugh

You made me smile

made me yours,

I thought you mine

You took my hand and led me home

Gave me your love and oh

My love,But that

was my world, my heart, my home

home it isnt anymore

I'm lost, i'm lost again

out here in this unfeeling rain

And all my dreams are leached away

Washed away; no colour, no life

What have you done to me

Oh, why...

Daksh gets the car to the gate, steps out to get the gates open.

And then he sees her there, a lone, drenched figure leaning against the wall...

Frantic, he rushes to her, shakes her..

D : Naina..Naina!

She opens her eyes; its him, there is a hint of something in his eyes...but its elusive, and helpless, she's transported back to the rain in the village.. [Daksh is asking her if she'd never seen love for her in his eyes]That something in his eyes that she yearned for is gone again, replaced by guilt.

She closes her eyes once more, not wanting to look into his eyes now. He shakes her again. "Naina..!"

She looks at him now.

D : Tum yaha bahar kya kar rahi ho...Itni der raat..barish me...

Still she says nothing. Her face his blank, her eyes are not. And it is killing him.

D : Pls Naina...andar chalo...

Uncharacteristically she says nothing and leans away from the wall.

D : [still cant face her] Main bas..abhi ata hu, tum andar chalo..

She walks in without waiting for him, and he turns to the car.

... contd... 
Aish_21 thumbnail
Part 2 :

He goes upto her room. He is about to knock [silly fool is still on the guilt trip] but then he doesnt. The door is unlocked so he pushes it open.

She's sitting on the bed in the sodden clothes, staring unseeingly into the space.

D : [softly] Naina...

She doesnt look up. He lets himself in, closing the door after him. He keeps staring at her, and she keeps staring at the wall.

Then he notices the tears, and distraught, he goes to her.

D : Naina..[kneels down, takes her hands in his] Kuch to bolo Naina..pls..

She pulls her hands from his [not abruptly, though]

D : Pls tum apne kapde to change kar lo, beemar pad jaogi.

N : Tum kahi jaa rahe the na. [the tone is blank; he flinches.]

D : Tum itni der se ghar nahi ayi to me...

N : [soflty, to herself] ghar.[she swipes at the tears; they keep coming]

She gets up and goes to the window.

N : Tum jao, Daksh [blank tone still]. Me theek hu.

It's killing him to see her this way, he goes upto her again.

She turns before he can raise his hand to touch her; freeze frame.

[aint that symbolic, peopl]

N : Ruk kyu gaye.

Her eyes question him, too. Irony creeps into her soft voice.

After so many days, he has finally found his voice? He can touch her now?

He cant find words, but slowly brings his hand to her face and wipes the tears away. She takes his hand down and lets it go.

D : Pls Naina...

She knows why he is pleading. And she silently weeps at the unfairness of it all.

D : Pls...Main tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta...

N : Maine tumse jane ko kaha tha.

He shakes his head.

N : Kyu, Daksh? Kyu? [she's had enough of his silence, and the dam is about to burst] Kyu? Chali jati me kahi...Kya zarurat thi tumhe...[he knows she is not referring to this evening]...Aur ab kya haq banta hai mera ki me tumse yaha rukne ko kahu...

All her heart is poured into those questions and he closes his eyes for a moment.

He starts to say something, stops and then blurts out "Kyu ki dil mene tumhara toda he par jaan bhi meri hi nikal rahi he..."

It's the final straw for her, and she breaks down.

"Naina..." he forgets the guilt, forgets all else and draws her to him; she doesnt resist this time. "Pls Naina...Pls...Me sirf tumhara hu...Sirf tumhara. aur tum meri. Koi bhi, kuch bhi use badal nahi saktha..."

... contd ...
Aish_21 thumbnail
Part 3 :

Her sobs have quietened some, and Daksh still has his arms around her, soothing her.

D : Naina...

She looks up, tired, spent from all the crying,yet her eyes hold all the trust and love she has for him.

Once again he brushes the tears away.

D : pls Naina...aur nahi.

She gasps, misunderstanding the apology. He shakes his head and drops a kiss on her forehead. He understands perfectly.

D : Kaha me tumhe zindagi bhar ki khushiya dena chahta tha aur kaha me itna bada dard de baitha...Mujhe maaf kar do...

N : Daksh...[kisses his cheek] Tum meri zindagi ho...[ he holds her hand to his face] Zindagi me khushiyo ki leher ati he to aasu ke peher bhi ate he...Dard tha to iss bath ka tha ki pane se pehle hi mene tumhe kho diya..

D : Bas Naina...phir kabhi aisa mat kehna...[places her hand on his heart] Tumhara he ye. Tumhara hi rahega.

She spreads her hand there [he's still holding hers] feeling the beat of his heart, then lays her head on his chest. He holds her there, and for a moment neither of them says anything.

He strokes her hair gently, wondering how on earth he ended up hurting her so much.

She sniffs once, and worried she might still be crying, he pulls back a little.

D : Naina...aur mat rona, pls...Me tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta.

Her eyes brim up again at that.

D : Me tumhe apne kiye ki saza aur nahi de saktha -

She places her hand on his lips, cutting off the rest.

N : Tum ne kuch nahi kiya hai Daksh. Me janti hu. Me samajh sakti hu ki tum par kya guzar rahi he.[she takes his face in her hands] Par  tum kuch galat nahi kar sakte kisi ke sath. Mujhe apne pyaar par bharosa hai.

He's surprised at that, and somehow, he believes her.

She has freed him from the hell he himself had created, he realizes slowly, though he knows he doesnt deserv that trust.

D : [softly] Bahot pyaar karti ho na mujse...[there is pain in his eyes now] Me shayad tumhare pyaar ke layak nahi hu.

N [shocked] : Daksh!

D : Agar hota to me tumhare dard ko pehle samajh pata...

He closes his eyes for a moment. She hugs him now, knowing he needs the comfort as much as she does.

N : Daksh, koi kisi se aise toot kar pyaar kar sakta hai...?

D : Me nahi janta tha Naina...[another gossamer kiss to her templ] Par ab janta hu ki pyaar karna kya hota hai...Aur use nibhana bhi...

N : I love you...

D : [happily, for the first time in days] I love you too...[holds her closer]. Aur iss bar me keh raha hu, koi mujhe tumse door nahi kar sakta. Kitni bhi koshish kyu na kare...[She looks up, and he brushes the wayward strands away from her face] Tum meri jaan ho...[ the tears it seems have run their course, and she smiles now; and he hugs her again].

ps : agar koi Eng. movi/novel hota, to sab kuch ek puppi😉 nd jadoo ki jhappi me solv ho jata😆😆...but dis s Indian tv, wo bhi str pls, nd we hav al dis drama nd emo turmoils..i had 2 wring my soul 4 dis thing😛...hop u guys likd t😊

smil😊s,

aish
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked it sweetaish..rather loved it...in fact wenever i think of naina and daksh...i can imagine naina's pain...what she is going through at this moment wen noone is talking nicely to her..and not even daksh for whom she is stil in this pagal zoo-house..anyways..i loved ur FF thoroughly...soo no joote and aande..only sweet chocolates😊...i thnk ssbn is trying to establish the bonding between the two nad also trust dat dey have for each oder in miserable times...wen daksh himself is failing to beleive himself naina will still have her trust on her man and solve all the problms which has already crept up and i got this feeling by reading ur FF
Aish_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

i liked it sweetaish..rather loved it...in fact wenever i think of naina and daksh...i can imagine naina's pain...what she is going through at this moment wen noone is talking nicely to her..and not even daksh for whom she is stil in this pagal zoo-house..anyways..i loved ur FF thoroughly...soo no joote and aande..only sweet chocolates😊...i thnk ssbn is trying to establish the bonding between the two nad also trust dat dey have for each oder in miserable times...wen daksh himself is failing to beleive himself naina will still have her trust on her man and solve all the problms which has already crept up and i got this feeling by reading ur FF

😊😊thanku dr...we did al dos sweet/cute/rom FFs bt den i was stuck on dis one...so decided 2 get t out f my systm😉 i want dem 2getr ASAp.

ps : reali reali hop CVs don hav nymor fab ideas lik d ones dey've bn dishin out 4 d past one month r so...fingis Xsd😛
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar..tune tho mujhe ruladiya😭...itna senti.seedhe dil pe lag gayi.👏. lved it😉

Ek dum full emotional FF aur  poetry . ka...kya kehna.wah wah. sirji.👏.a..next part kaha hai?😲
Aish_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Yaar..tune tho mujhe ruladiya😭...itna senti.seedhe dil pe lag gayi.👏. lved it😉

Ek dum full emotional FF aur  poetry . ka...kya kehna.wah wah. sirji.👏.a..next part kaha hai?😲

huh😕...nxt part...gimme a breather yar...ye wala has bn...ummm...thoda toughie😛.
poetry? thanku, dat dept s my baby. mera weaknes he, i'd evn writ poems on chocolat wrappers😆😆😆
vaise i thot d nxt part was ur dept, in ur DDLj😊😊...luvd t vaise.did i say dat? i'm sayin t again...absolutly fabClap bt yar i'm out f ideas rite nw...time lagega sweets😆...

ps : 101 posts...yay!!!
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetaish

huh😕...nxt part...gimme a breather yar...ye wala has bn...ummm...thoda toughie😛.
poetry? thanku, dat dept s my baby. mera weaknes he, i'd evn writ poems on chocolat wrappers😆😆😆
vaise i thot d nxt part was ur dept, in ur DDLj😊😊...luvd t vaise.did i say dat? i'm sayin t again...absolutly fab👏 bt yar i'm out f ideas rite nw...time lagega sweets😆...

ps : 101 posts...yay!!!

Congrats for crossing hundered mark dear..Time lo lekin iss baar aur rulana and I Lved u calling PH AS P-ZOO😆...scahi yaar..alag alag kisam ke log hain uss zoo mein and if u permit mein aaj se apne FF mein PH ko p-zoo bhulavunga..😉
Aish_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Congrats for crossing hundered mark dear..Time lo lekin iss baar aur rulana and I Lved u calling PH AS P-ZOO😆...scahi yaar..alag alag kisam ke log hain uss zoo mein and if u permit mein aaj se apne FF mein PH ko p-zoo bhulavunga..😉

😆😆😆bula le yar...P-zoo is P-zoo afte all.vaise maine copyrit nahi li he, idea kisi aur ka tha😛...came acrs t in sum1's post, bas yad nahi aa raha kaun he. jo bhi he, genius he😆😆😆