take care dear
 take rest also
 take medicine .
love
rakhi
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice and sweet update hey aap muhay PM nai kar rahi last 3r sep ko kia tha =( Get well soon dear.
awesomepooja thumbnail
Hey soumya, get well soon. Must say u have pen down fantastic ff. Plz do add me to ur pm list.
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickle6586

Hello Everyone,

I'm down with high fever and head ache! So could not update. Did not even go out anywhere...!! Just thought I'll let you know, since all of you would be waiting...!!! Sorry...!!!

Soumya

hey how r u now...
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon dear. I must say ur FF is great. Really nice and the title is superb. God bless xxx
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hw r u dear????? hope u r f9
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
[QUOTE=pickle6586]Hello  Everyone,

I'm feeling better now...!!!! πŸ˜› So you can expect an update tomo night (IST), as I have to get to office tomo morning,...!!!! πŸ˜• LOL...!! Anyways, Thanks a ton, for all the well-wishes...!! Really nice of all of you...!!!!! Love you all...!!!

Soumya

will b waiting di
CrystalSaya thumbnail
HI...DEAR...I HOPE U R FINE...WISHING UR GOOD HEALTH...GET WELL SOON...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Missing u nd ur superlative updates...like never...πŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Eevryone,

HEre is the next update! πŸ˜†

thank you all for the well wishes and I must say, I missed you all too. So glad to be back here.

Without further ado

Chapter 25

It had been like ages since Kiara and Naintara slept. The vibration of her phone waked up Kiara. It was a call from home. Kiara wondered who was calling from the landline number of the mansion, since everyone at home, would use their respective cell phones for almost any call.

She got out of bed and walked into the verandah. She answered the call, thinking that maybe it was Daadima.

When she answered the call, she knew she was right.

"Hi Beta", came Daadima, soft and sweet voice.

"Daadiji, kaise hain aap?", asked Kiara.

"Very Well, thank you! Aap kaise hain, Naintara aur Geet kaise hain?", she asked.

"Main theek hoon, aur who dono bhi bilkul theek hain, Daadiji. Waise aap ne landline se call kyun ki?", she asked.

"Aise hi! By the way when are you coming back? And you have not called since morning, Kiara", said Daadima.

"Haan Daadiji. Had heavy breakfast and slept off, then had to burn it all away so swam for sometime, then came to Geet's place and had lunch. Gosh, now sleeping again. In addition, dinner in the lantern light! Amazing it is!", she said.

"Oh Good!", said Daadima. "Alright, I'll hang up then!", she said.

"Okay Daadiji! Bye and love you!", said Kiara.

Kiara recalled the conversation between Daadiji and her. She felt Daadima sounded a little weak and not that well. She called up, Dev to find out if anything was wrong. Dev did not take the call. She called up Maan too, who did not answer. She walked around for sometime, when she found Geet standing in a pond of clay. She had lifted her skirt upto her knees and was constantly lifting her legs up and down as though stamping the clay. Her fair slender legs were covered in clay and there were a group of kids who were doing the same thing with her. Kiara quickly got into her shorts and ran downstairs, keeping her cell phone in the pocket.

"Arey yey kya hain?", she asked, running towards them.

"Oh yeh tuo sirf masti ke liye hain", answered Geet.

"Accha!", said Kiara, leaving her slippers outside and getting into the wet clay and doing the same thing as they were.

"Whenever there is no one at home, we do this, for fun", she said, winking at the kids, who laughed and nodded their heads excited.

"Cool! So much masti you have, Girl!", said Kiara. "Main tuo masti ke liye sirf pubs aur vacation aur spa jaati thi. Lekin yeh tuo alag hi experience hain", she said.

"Haan!", said Geet. they continued lifting her legs up and down and after a point, with the amount of clay that had accumulated on their legs, it was getting difficult for them, to continue any further. All of them were panting and Geet looked at the time.

"Baccho, bahut ho gaya masti. Ab jao, ghar. Kal Milenge", she said.

The kids did not want to go, but they were threatened that they would not get a chance to do it.

"Arey jao, jaake padho ab", she said. They got out of the pond, sad and upset. They washed their legs and waved her goodbye. She waved back and Kiara did the same. They walked away, while Kiara and Geet, looked around. Kiara watched the sky turn light blue and into a darker shade as the sun had set. A flock flew by, making the sky look even beautiful.

Kiara jumped in excitement as she saw the birds fly by.

Khurana Constructions

"Is Kiara ko  main ab yaad aaya?", thought Maan, as he saw his phone ring and saw Kiara calling him.

He answered the call, "Haan Madam Kahiye", and waited for her to speak but did not hear any response.

"Kiara", he called out again. But heard voices of Kiara and another "familiar" voice he thought.

"Oh well well! How could I not know this voice", he thought, rubbing his forehead with his finger and smiling slightly.

He was about to disconnect the call, but something stopped him from doing so. He continued to listen to their conversation.

Kiara continued, "Pata hain Geet, this place is awesome and you are an amazing host. Gosh! What ideas you come up with, lovely! I'm so want my entire family to come here and enjoy", she said.

"Arey Kiara, you have not seen much, aage aage dekho hota kya hain", said Geet, "waise Naintara kahan hain" and they turned in the direction of the sound.

"Arey yahan hoon. Tum logon ne mujhe chod ke enjoy karne ka plan banaya", she screamed from the terrace. She turned away to run down.  

"Naintara can speak so loudly?", thought Maan and continued listening.

"Arey Dev main aapse roz baath karti hoon. Aap rakh dijiye", she said, panting heavily.

Maan was shocked, she actually told him to hang up as she wanted to do what Geet and Kiara were doing. now, he was curious too. "What are they doing?", he asked himself.

Naintara got into the clay pond and started her bit of fun. They looked at each other and started laughing, randonmly.

Kiara asked, "Geet, so where were we?"

"Haan woh main keh rahin thi", and she stopped to think what she had said. The place was perfectly quiet and none of them spoke anything.

Maan continued, "talking about family going to HP and enjoying there".

"Haan that's right!", said Geet and the three of them stopped and looked around.

"shayad phone", said Naintara looking at her phone. "Nope not mine", she said, putting her phone inside her short pocket.

Kiara instantly removed her phone to check it and saw that she had ended up calling Maan.

"Veerji", she said, putting the phone to her ear.

"Haan kahiye, Kiara ji. Phone karte ho aur baat nahin karte ho. Tumhein bhi Geet ki aadat ho gayi hain kya?", he asked. "Kitne der se line pe hoon".

"Ji Veerji maine dekha nahin. Who ghalti se lag gaya hoga", she said.

"Hmmm", he said, "So how are you? Tum bina bataye chale gaye", he complained.

"Haan who thoda jaldi mein planning hui thi", she said.

"Right! Ghar mein sab ko pata hain, lekin tumhare Maan Veerji ko nahin pata. Aur tumhein time nahin mili. Alright Kiara. I get it", he said.

"Veerji aisi baat nahin.." and he cut her, "Kiara its alright. Its over! I'm hanging up now. I have some work" he said and hung up.

Kiara looked worried and Geet asked her what happened. Kiara told them that Maan was upset about her not telling him, about their plan.

Nainatra looked worried too, "That's strange. He usually never opens up. Maybe he is too upset".

Naintara's phone rang and she took the call, "Haan Dev", she said and told him, "Aap pehle mere baat suniye", and told him the entire conversation between Kiara and Maan. She then put the phone on speaker.

"Maan Bro just be pulling her leg. Nothing to worry", he said, casually.

"But he sounded serious, Veerji", said Kiara.

"Kiara, when did he not sound serious?", asked Dev and Geet grinned, "Haan yeh sahi hain"

Dev heard Geet grin and said, "Haan Geet se pucho na. Usse pata hoga, ki Maan Veerji serious hi rehte hain".

Geet looked confused wondering how she would know anything about Maan and his seriousness.

"Veerji I'm worried", she said.

"Kiara, alright, I'll find out, just for your sake. Okay?", he asked.

"Okay!", she said.

"Wiase what are you guys doing?", he asked.

"Veerji, it feels awesome to have clay on your feet", she said, explaining everything they were doing. Dev smiled and said, "Alright Have fun".

"Sure, find out from Veerji", reminded Kiara.

"Yep", he said and hung up.

He walked into Maan's chamber and spoke to him. Maan told him that he was perfectly fine and that he was just pulling her leg.

Dev spoke to him regarding other matters too and walked out. He was about to call Naintara and tell her that everything was fine with Maan Veerji but stopped.

He smiled wickedly and called Kiara. "Hi Kiara", he said.

"Hi Veerji", she said, wiping her legs after washing them.

"I spoke to Maan Bro", he said and paused.

"Haan Kya hua?", she asked, stopping her work.

"Ah well! Its okay honey. He's going to be fine", he said, softly.

"Matlab?", she asked.

"Matlab Buddhu ki he's a little upset. But he'll be fine. I'll take care of him", he said, smiling.

"Oh God! Yeh maine kya kiya", she frowned.

"Arey Kiara main hoon na. Don't worry. You enjoy your holiday", he said.

"What enjoy holiday Veerji? Wahan Maan Veerji naraz hain, tuo main yahan enjoy kaise kar sakti hoon?", she asked.

"Tuo phir wapas aa jao", he said, happily.

She began to think, when Dev continued, "see, you have two options: First, enjoy your holiday and come back after two days and then convince Bro. Second, start back tomorrow and spend some time with him, after reaching here, tomorrow evening", he said.

"Hmmm, par main Geet se kya kahungi?", she asked, "She had made all preparations for the next two days".

"Dekho Kiara. You either think about Bro being upset or about Geet's preparation. You cant think about both. In addition, if you want, you can always have fun here, after you come up. Geet is going to be here for sometime. I'm sure she will understand", he said.

"Hmmm", she said, "Theek hain, Bro, we'll come back tomorrow", she said.

"Okay", said Dev, softly, but his insides danced with joy. Naintara is going to be back tomorrow evening and he would only have to spend another 24 hours without her. "Ah Dev, you are an amazing actor", he patted himself and walked out of office to go home.

Kiara walked into the kitchen and stood by the door. She saw Naintara doing something in the kitchen and Geet was sitting on the counter with her back facing Kiara. She was giving some instructions to Naintara. Kiara knocked on the door and walked in.

"Arey! Tum kya mere bedroom mein aa rahe ho?", asked Geet. Naintara looked at her and smiled.

Kiara did not speak anything. Naintara stopped cutting vegetables and walked to her.

"Kya hua?" and Kiara told her and Geet about Dev's conversation. Naintara said, "Oh don't worry. Dev must be unnecessarily exaggereating".

"No Bhabhi. I wanna go back tomorrow. I've never upset Maan Veerji till now and the thought itself is killing me. I'm going back tomorrow. Incase you wanna stay back here, you can and come after two days, as per our plan", said Kiara.

"Are you mad? We came here, because you wanted to. And now you say you wanna leave and you want us to stay here?", asked NAinatra. She said, "Hum bhi challen ge tumhare saath. Jaana hi hain, tuo sab saath mein challen ge"

"Theek hain. Phir. Lets leave tomorrow morning", said Kiara. Geet was clearly upset that they had not even stayed for a day and they were already planning to leave.

Kaira turned to Geet, "Sorry Geet, but I cannot see my brother upset because of me".

Geet smiled and said, "No problem. I understand. You guys should carry on. I'll stay here for a few days and come to Delhi. Then leave to Singapore", she said.

"But how will you stay here, alone?", asked Nainatara.

"This is my native place. I am never alone here. You two need not worry about me at all. I know everyone so well here, that nothing can go wrong", she said, smiling.

"We are very sorry Geet. All this happened so suddenly.. and now you wanna stay back here. Don't know how Daadi will react, if we leave you here", said Nainatara.

"I 'll talk to Daadiji. She'll be fine. You take care of your Veerji first. Waise bhi gussa unke naak pe chadi rehti hain. So, handle him. Everyhting else can be managed if Maan Singh Khurana is in an okay mood", she said, laughing.

"Yaar kya kya plans banaye the hum ne", said Kiara.

"Tuo kya hua? We still have more than 12 hours before you two start back. So lets have fun till then. And any way I will be back in another three days. And I might have a few days, before I go to Singapore. So we'll spend time together then", she said.

"Okay!", said Nainatara and Kiara, "Lets not waste time now", they said and got to work.

Precap: "Kya? Geet wahan akeli hain? What is wrong with you people?"

That's it for now! I know not much of MAaneet in this episode. But atleast they are getting back. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you once again, for your wishes. πŸ˜›

And about the PM's, so of you have said, I have not sent PM's since september. Its true. I have not sent anyone PM's. I usually update the title page, these days. Since sending PM';s for over 300 people takes a lot of time. So please co-operate.
I would mostly make one update each day, so you can check this page for the updated title.

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ME FIRST ME FIRST AGAIN...!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
YAAYYY...!! 😳

Glad to have u back soumya...πŸ€—
Amazing n wonderful update..!!
maan was pulling kiara's leg n dev took advantage of that to have them back in Delhi..!! πŸ˜†
he ssly cnt stay without NT..can he...?? πŸ˜† 😳
ohh geet is gonna stay back in HP alone...😲...oh babaji...ab kya hoga...jo hoga acha hoga...i kw...πŸ˜‰
oooppss...precap sounds interesting...!!
who is that who s shocked that geet is staying back alone...??
eager to know that..!! πŸ˜›
update soon..!!
Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago