Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --dolphin--

So you are actually hoping/expecting some drama of that kind? LOL I don't know about that to be very honest. Besides, I'm in no mood to include any more tracks than I have already planned. I want to finish off the story as soon as I can and just run away from here...lol

Not Impressed... 
I heard a loud noise just now...oh wait, that was my squeal!

I have FINALLY found everyone - Rohan, Keerti, Naina, Sharan, Simran and Aditya!

Gosh I feel like reading the whole thing again keeping them in mind. OK so here you go...

ROHAN - Cute, flirty, and dashing. If only I could find a decent picture of him with glasses. Alas!

OK I think Sharan is still HOTTER than him. He's cute but Sharan is HOT!

KEERTI - Cute, attractive and innocent.

NAINA - Hot and sophisticated.

SHARAN - HOT HOT HOT

SIMRAN - Talkative, cute, naughty and funny.

ADITYA - Handsome Adi for our cute Sims ;)

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Should i arrange for a Bodyguard to save me from deadly weapons and attacks

Well if you remember, i am back (not with much of a bang though) and i missed soo much :(

Apart from Keerti i think i am going to be Kanan bhakt too.
She is such a sweetheart. I could connect well with her with the common factor of "what it feels like to have a younger sister" πŸ˜† However "evil" she might be (i louved the teasing part ;) ). Her care and love for her younger sister was so very adorable when she was finally convinced that Rohan will keep her lil' sis happy n safe. (Man, i can go on n on) 

And their father.. Hmm i find him similar to my papa in some ways too. (Save the mischief on the dining part, i dont know my father would have reacted πŸ˜†)

Back to Keerti, wow the way she consoled and understood Simran was fabulous, something which only a true friend can do. Though te tensison between Rohan n Keerti scared me a bit but, whoa, their Chemistry is fantabulous. And the song...

Naina again proved that she is a true head-strong fighter. I wish she comes out of this sadness soon and starts a new journey (with Sharan whatt sayy πŸ˜‰) by the way where have you hidden him? Its not good to keep him all for yourself you know (me sulking) 

The pics!!!!!! Me dead! Whoa! Rohan...err i better shut up (bhavnao ko samjho)πŸ˜†
And the Girls were Wow!!!!!  Keerti looked Kool ,  Simran (mischievious) n Naina is smoky hawwt! 

Now m running off to save my lifeπŸ˜†

Take Care,
Cyaaa,
Appy :)

p.s. I got your msg frm Dee :) and ur suggestion was delightfully helpful, thank u-shank u hai jee ;) but still waking up in the mornings is toppling me :(
Edited by -Apeksha- - 12 years ago

Warning in effect...

Chapter 95

His eyes had been fixed on the entrance for the past 30 minutes, only moving to answer Aditya's and Simran's nagging and teasing questions. Everyone was there, except her. He wondered what could have possibly taken her this long. The would-be bride and groom were waiting just for her to exchange their rings. But the maid of honor, who also happened to be in possession of the groom's ring, had somehow lost track of time.

"Jhalak dikhlaja...Jhalak dikhlaja..." he heard a voice similar to Himesh's from behind him and thought it was Aditya trying to tease him yet again. He made to look irritated before turning around and was taken aback when he saw Mr. Khanna stand there, completing the rest of it, "...ek baar aaja aaja aaaja." He sang in a nasal voice and completely in tune, which was even more shocking for him. He stood there looking at him, wondering how to react.

"How are you, young man?" he asked him extending his hand. Rohan had no choice but to take his in a handshake. and there it was. His nervousness was creeping in again. He wondered why the man made him so nervous.

"I'm good, sir." His arm came around Rohan's shoulder now.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He started walking around, while Rohan wondered what he was up to this time.

He eyed his hand on the shoulder before he replied, "Yes, sir. It's pretty awesome here."

"Oh! I was going to ask you to go get my princess. I don't know where she is stuck. But if you are enjoying, it's okay. I'll ask someone else." Before he even turned to walk to someone else, Rohan blurted out "No" before he could stop it. And then he realized what a fool he was. He had to be careful, for her sake. He immediately made to let go and Mr. Khanna pretended as if he didn't understand what he meant by giving him a confused look.

"I-I-I mean, I'll go." There again, another blunder. But this time he covered up quickly enough, "You have been more than nice to me. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can."

Mr. Khanna rolled his eyes before saying, "Good. Please go quickly. And whatever you do, make sure you lock the door." What was that supposed to mean? He took a moment before saying, "Yes, sir."

"What you mean yes, sir? How will you lock the house without keys?" his voice came out raised. "Lock the door properly before you come here."...and Rohan stammered again. "O-O-Okay, sir."

He took the keys from him and started walking towards the exit slowly, controlling hard not to run to his lady love. He knew he was going to be alone with her, so the excitement was there. But then this man was such a pain. He knew he was being watched, which was why he walked slowly. Just then, he heard him, his voice raised even higher as he spoke, "If you go at this speed, Channiya will be married by the time you bring her here." It wasn't his words, but his raised voice that made him literally run out of there. Just as he went out of sight, Kanan came around to scold him for taking it too far, but then hugged him when he winked at her. She knew it was all in good spirit.

Their home wasn't too far from the venue and thus he reached her place in no time, but he was still cribbing. He didn't like the man - he made him feel intimidated. And obviously took great advantage of his tied tongue. He would show him one day who he was messing with...he would.

He lost his train of thought when he reached her room and gasped so loudly, that her lipstick fell on the dresser. She turned around and gave a gasp louder than his...she wasn't expecting anyone to be there, least of all him. Instead of covering herself up, her hands went behind her to hold the wall. She was afraid she might melt and fall under his gaze.

His eyes traveled the length of her body, from toe up...from the golden embroidered base of her pink mermaid lehenga, to the curve of her hips, to the low waist of the lehenga that left a lot of skin exposed around her waist and belly before she was again covered by the blouse that barely covered her essentials.

His eyes finally met hers and by a strong invisible pull, he started walking towards her, emptying his hands by dropping the keys and his coat on the way. Her breathing accelerated then, knowing something was going to happen. She tired to keep as still as possible, not wanting to cause him to give her more attention than what he was already giving.

He stood close to her looking at her, but not touching her at all...and then suddenly he dropped to his knees. The whirlpool in her belly started as she realized what he was going to do, the speed of it rising by the millisecond. He raised her anticipation up a notch by just staring at the skin right in front of his eyes...he had been wanting to see it and touch it for long now.

When several moments passed and he didn't say or do anything, she made to move out of his sight before she melted completely and slumped on the floor. But he caught her in time, and she felt an explosion in her belly when his lips suddenly crashed on her belly button, his tongue digging deep into it. This time her gasp was even louder than before...

Her hands came to her side and she held the dresser with such strength as if it holding onto her life rope. He showered kisses all over the skin that remained exposed while holding her by her waist. Her other hand unconsciously went around his shoulder and started clutching on his hair, as if it gave her greater support to stand on her feet as she arched forward.

He stared trailing kisses slowly to the side of her waist, ultimately turning her around. Her back was an even greater treat, covered with nothing but 2 thin lacy straps around her shoulder and a thin band with the hook going across it. He trailed kisses up her back while his hands were still getting their feel of the skin on her waist in the front. He kissed her as he moved up inch by slow inch, making her back arch. He placed a deep kiss in the middle of her back, causing her to tingle there. Unlike all the other times she had tingled, this one totally wouldn't go away...no matter which way she arched her back. It kept tingling her for several moments, until it automatically rippled its way out...the wave in turn making her shudder.

He turned her again and looked deep in her eyes as he asked, "Please tell me you are not wearing just this." He didn't wait for an answer...he couldn't. Her lips had just been reddened by her own biting. He reddened them even more, kissing her fiercely. When he finally let go, to start the trail of kisses down her neck, she asked him in a hoarse whisper, "Why?"

"Because only I have the right to see you...", he told her before nuzzling her neck. "...to lick you..." he flicked her earlobe between his lips before starting his downward journey again, "...to kiss you..." he trailed his lips to the strap around her shoulder and then started trailing kisses along her neckline until her reached the little exposed valley between her breasts. He held her tight around the waist bringing her even closer and lowered his mouth to the little gap after he said, "...and to suck you."

It was the first he had reached that far below. She didn't have the energy to be surprised that his lips remained steady on her skin even with the vigorously heaving bosom. He pressed his lips on her skin before releasing them to make the loud kissing sound. By the time he was done, she was writhing in his arms, clutching on his hair tightly enough to pull a hair.

He would have done more, if he wasn't disturbed by his ringing phone. While he went to get it out of his coat pocket, she quickly grabbed her covering jacket to put it on. He was still lost in her when he answered the call from the unknown number. Before he could even say hello, he heard the man shouting on the other end, "What the hell are you doing with my daughter?"

"No-no-nothing, sir." he started stammering again as he looked around to see if he was there while Keerti gave him a weird look.

"Then why aren't you here yet? It's been 45 minutes since you've been gone."  he heard the man shouting again while he watched her put on the lipstick again, convinced he wasn't there. He shouldn't watch her even when the man was in his thoughts, let alone speaking to him or being in front of him. Because he heard him shout a "Huh?" when he didn't answer.

He turned around and spoke in a rush, "We-we-we're on our way, sir." before inadvertently hanging up on him. He sighed as he realized what he had just done. He was in for so much trouble...

P.S. - Keerti's dress. Of course, he saw her without the jacket ;)

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Dol :D Hope ur okayy? Sorryy ive not been commenting regularlyy its jus i dont get much time to actually comment as well as read the updates πŸ˜”

Back to the update,,it was wicked!!! i love the dad n daughter duo out to tease rookie πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ hehehehe,,nd i love how Rohan is understanding nd for keerti's sake will keep a (bit of) hold on the romance πŸ˜‰

Pleasee dont end this sooon πŸ˜”,,im hooked on reading this thing,,dunw wat i'll do if it finishes Unhappy😳

neway tc ndd dont stop writing because of the small number of comments pleaseee 😊

xxx
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dol-

Sorry about not commenting earlier!!!! lise s super busy- still tryinto to recover after the long weekend;-)

The pictures fantastic!!! Love rookie..naina is hot!!!!!

coming to the update..Ro has a hard time controlling himself when K looks so delectable!!! Did he just give her a hickey? My imagination is running wild...

Update super soon...i cant even imagine what's going to happen in Khandala if this is the preview...can't wait!!!!
bushrayou thumbnail
okay i am running to class BUT OMG  PLEASE do not even think something is worng!!

I will comment on the pictures and this part after class!!!

DOL you rock please dont be disheartened!
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know I am lazy to comment, but please know that I really love your updates.. I always keep checking if you updated.

Loved the convo between Rohan and Heerti's dad.. πŸ˜†
Poor Rohan is in trouble as soon as he reaches the venue.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was being my lazy self...but ur warnings scare me...i dont want u to ever end dis story so rushed to write a comment...😊

Poor ROHAN...dese khanna's r taking a toll on him...poor thing is being teased and scared so much...lolz

p.s.   dis outfit is awesome and it was pretty obvious for rohan to go crazy...:P

bushrayou thumbnail
okay firstly to your pictures!!

I think I had so gotten used to just imagining your different characters that I didn't know if I wanted to put specific faces to them...

But obviously with everything else that you excel at you excelled at this as well. they are perfect. Once i saw the pictures you can't picture someone else.

I feel like all the emotions and descriptions you put into your writing can be visualized with the faces of these characters now...

Might just have to re-read the FF with the faces in mind now ;)