Cont soon

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bidzy waiting ur update plzzz update soon
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bidzy after getting free from ur assignment try to update dis FF ..
take care Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for all the love and appreciations! 😳 Truly apologizing to all of you for the late update! As you all know, my school is going on, so I can update only in the weekends! ðŸ˜” Anyways, enjoy the next update! Hopefully everyone will like it! 😃

Chapter #14
A Feeling of Love & Togetherness

Tired and exhausted, Nupur entered her room keeping her hand on her forehead. "Uff yeh sar dard.", she muttered in annoyance and locked the door behind her. "Fresh ho leti hu, uske baad hopefully yeh dard chala jayega.", she said to herself and went to the washroom to freshen up.

Silent road, darkness everywhere and snowfall - a perfect romantic atmosphere! Mayank was walking on the road with a dreamy smile on his face. He remembered the golden moment when he got to know that his Nupur loved him. It was a moment he could never ever forget, a moment to cherish till the last breath of life. He felt like to sing and dance. Wow! All the filmy feelings he could experience right then. Once he used to think that listening to soft music, getting lost in the nature, feeling like to dance etc. at this stage of life called love is not so practical, but today, he was proven wrong. "I'm going crazy now.", he thought and chuckled at himself.

Nupur, in pajamas, came out of the washroom and just then her phone beeped, flashing - 1 new text message from Mayank. Smiling, she opened it and read- "Come outside the hotel ASAP. Love, Mayank." The last two words made her blush and with those red cheeks, she headed outside after wearing a long winter jacket.

Mayank was enjoying the snowfall, after all, it was the only thing that made him love Shimla. He felt heavenly here and the snowfall, well, just like the rain, it was purely God's blessings poured on earth. As he was in his own world with all these, someone tapped on his shoulder and turning back, he found his angel Nupur.

"Kya soch rahe the?", Nupur asked, though she could guess the answer. "Kuch nahi bas aise hi. Anyways, lets walk if u don't have any problem.", Mayank said with a gentle smile. "I don't!", Nupur sweetly replied.

They were walking on the road with their fingers perfectly entwined with each other. They didn't know about their destination, actually it didn't matter to them until they were beside each other. They felt blessed getting each other's companionship. It was nothing less than a dream! Somewhere their loneliness was gone and the void in life was no more. Maybe for Nupur, the past could haunt her sometimes but as long as Mayank was with her, they would fight with it together.

With a determined look, Mayank promised to himself in his mind to be with Nupur no matter what and he was sure that one day, he would be succeeded in getting all the fears away from her. It was hard as she had suffered a lot but it wasn't impossible.

As he was thinking all these, he felt the presence of someone special. When he turned his face beside, he saw his mother smiling at him. Her eyes were pouring out her emotions in the form of tears and her lips curved into a beautiful and angelic smile in a way as if she was blessing him and Nupur. For a while, he desperately wanted to hug her tightly but the next moment, he understood that it was just his subconscious mind. It happens, he knew, for people we love the most, in the time of our happiness or sadness, we often imagine them, even after they are no more existed.

"Kya hua?", Nupur stopped and asked, shaking Mayank as she realized that he was staring at a point. Mayank came back to the reality and there his imagination broke off. He sighed and said emotionally, "Mujhe laga ki maa humhe dekh rahi hai aur blessings de rahi hai."

Nupur rested her head on his chest and said lovingly, "Obviously Mayank! Hum dono ki maaye humhe upar se dekh rahi hai aur humhe bless kar rahe hai. I'm sure ki woh dono aaj bohot khush honge." This brought a slight smile on Mayank's face and with the intention of not letting Nupur's mood off, he said in a funny way, "Obviously khush honge. After all, itna accha son-in-law aur daughter-in-law jo mili hai unn dono ko."

Laughing, Nupur said teasingly, "Bahu toh obviously acchi mili hai par son-in-law, I doubt. After all, son-in-law ki kaafi saari girlfriends rehe chuke hai, once upon a time." Mayank got embarrassed and looking here and there, he said, "Nupur, tum bhi naa! How could you even tease me with those girls?" "Kyun? Aren't they hot? After all, Mayank Sharma ki girlfriends thi. Classy toh obviously honge. Ek se badke ek types!", Nupur replied back. She was all in a leg-pulling mood so suddenly but the real thing was, she loved the embarrassed Mayank. "Sho cute!", she said and pulled his cheeks. Mayank's jaw dropped.

"Tum sach mein paagal ho. I mean, I've never seen a girlfriend teasing her boyfriend with his ex girlfriends.", Mayank said in disbelief. "Kyuki mujhe aap par apne jaan se bhi bharosa hai aur main janti hu ki chahe aapke kitne saare girlfriends bhale hi rahe chuke ho, har janam ke liye aap sirf mere ho.", Nupur replied in the softest manner possible. Mayank was just in awe of this blind trust and before he could say anything, Nupur cupped his face and softly pecked on his lips.

After they pulled back, Mayank cupped Nupur's face delicately and said with sincerity looking in her eyes, "I promise that I'll never ever break your trust. I'm only yours, will always be and I also promise that I'll let any sorrow or fear touch you." "I know Mayank!", Nupur said confidently. At last, they tightly hugged each other.

Once they broke off their hug, Mayank said in a complaining tone, "Nupur, mujhe tumse ek shikaayat hai." "Kya?", Nupur asked, completely clueless of what he was talking about. "Yeh tum mujhe 'aap' kyun bulaati ho? It sounds weird. 'Tum' keheke bulaao naa, accha lagta hai.", Mayank said with a killing smile. "Par mujhe aap ko 'aap' keheke pukaarna hi pasand hai. Plzz.", Nupur said and pouted childishly. "Theek hai, jaisa tum chaho.", Mayank gave up smilingly for the sake of her happiness and right then, his phone rang.

Irritated, Mayank received the call, while Nupur was suppressing his giggle.

"Kya hai Samrat?"

"Seems like Mayank Sharma was busy with his newly made girlfriend.", Samrat teased him.

"Samrat Shergil, tu saamne toh aaja phir dikhaata hu."

"Haha no way dude. Mujhe khud ko pitwaane ka koi shokh nahi hai. Anyways, tujhe disturb nahi karna chahta tha par uss baare mein kuch zaruri baat karni hai."

With this, the phone conversation turned serious and realizing Nupur in his arms, Mayank requested her normally, "Nupur, mere room se mera jacket leke aayogi plz, it's really cold." "Sure!", Nupur replied with a warm smile and went inside the hotel.

"Haan bol.", Mayank said sounding serious.

"Yaar, maine yaha ke commissioner, jisne 16 saal pehele Nupur ke mom ka case handle kiya tha, usse baat kiya hai and he said ki Nupur ke step-dad ka India mein abhi tak koi aata pata nahi hai aur India ke bahar kaunse desh mein hai, yeh pata karna impossible hai.", Samrat sadly said.

"But I want that bloody murderer to suffer at any cost. Chahe woh dunia ke kisi bhi kone mein chupa ho, usse dhunda hi hoga.", Mayank felt his blood boiling in the rage of anger.

"Par Mayank, this is impossible unless we get a clue that where he can go. Its better if u talk with Nupur about it."

"I can't ask anything about it to Nupur. I don't want her to think about her past again."

"You have to do it if u want Nupur's mom to get justice."

Mayank closed his eyes in helplessness, "Mayank, you have to do it. I know it will give her pain but at the end, she'll be happy." Samrat said.

"Par Samrat.. how can I just ask her about the person who killed her mom and almost ruined-" and there he shut his mouth seeing Nupur standing stonely with tears gushing from her eyes at a constant high speed but in no time, she wiped them off and coming close to Mayank, she took the phone from him and said to Samrat stiffly, "Samrat, jitna mujhe yaad hai, London mein unke baade bhai rehete hai."

Samrat was just shocked for the moment. "Theek hai Nupur! Thanks for the information. We will find him and don't worry; your mom will get justice. I promise!", he assured Nupur making her feel less guilty, which was happening after a long torturous life of 16 years. "Thank you Samrat!", Nupur said gratefully.

"You should thank Mayank not me! Yehi reason hai ki main USA se yaha aaya cuz Mayank had called me here to give justice to ur mom."

Nupur lovingly glanced at Mayank who was just staring at her and trying to read her face. "Kehe dungi. Bye and take care.", Nupur smilingly said and hung up the phone.

"Kya kaha Samrat ne?", Mayank asked nervously. Nupur smiled and said tenderly, touching his cheek, "Itna sab kuch akele hi kar liya aur mujhe pata tak nahi chalne diya? Just because mujhe dukh naa pohoche?! Mayank, aap bhi naa! Mere liye itna kuch kiya aur phir bhi chup rahe? Aapne kya laga ki main phir se toot jayungi, ya phir drugs lene lagungi.. hmm?" "Woh baat nahi hai.. I was just like.. Main tumhe taqleef nahi dena chahta tha.", Mayank said slowly lowering his eyes.

Cupping his face and tilting it up, Nupur said looking directly in his eyes, "Aap ke saath ne mujhe itna strong banaa diya ki inn sab se aab mujhe koi fark nahi padhta. Aur rahi sawal drugs ki, well, aap ke saath chalte chalte pata hi nahi chala ki kab main uss andheri dunia se bahar aa chuki hu." Mayank contently smiled hearing that and enveloped her securely in his arms.

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much for updating...
love ya...🤗

i loved it lodsss...
awesome update dear...
i loved everything in dis update...
d walk d talk everything...
i loved it wen Mayank imagined his mom...
dat was so emotional...
n i loved it wen Nupur teased Mayank...
i loved it dat now Nupur has become strong...
i hope soon woh Devil pakra jaye...
n usse acchi saja miley...
loved it lodsss...
plzzz update soon...
waiting eagerly for d next update...
love ya...🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very nice...
loved it...:):)
thanks for the PM
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely!!!
Thanks for the pm!
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
continue soon
drmaha thumbnail
thanks a lot dear...

it was indeed beautiful update...
atlast nupur came back to from darkness...and mayank love m sure will brought immense satidfaction, ans happniess for both of thm...

cont soon dear...