FF"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 4~

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Me can't believe this FF has reached thread #4 ...eeeksss. Thx to all ur love and support. Muahh! luv u all!🤗

Story so far. . . 

Maan SIngh Khurana: A 26 year old business tycoon who is very wealthy and has a huge ego. He has a huge business empire but in reality he is a very lonely and quiet guy.  He hates woman after he finds out Sameera loved him only for his money.  He curses woman ever now and believes that they all have cunning and evil natures behind their beautiful looks except things start to change when he meets Geet Handa.

Geet Handa: A 21- year old girl who used to truly believe in love and always had. Always wishing from her babaji that she meets her raj kumar. She gets her wish and madly falls in love, except that person, Dev, breaks her heart because he trusted some other people over her( you will find out more details later in the story don't want to spoil everyething yet).

Maan and geet are two strangers placed in each other's life by destiny. They never had anything good to say about each other, but as they started to know each other their opinion's changed. They argue/fight with each other but more than that with their own self to distance and deny their feelings for one another. Both of them have been scarred from life's game called "love". There first love left them with such deeps wounds that now none wants to become vulnerable and drink the poison that comes with love again . . . 

Let's see how long they can stay away one day they have to admit and that day there won't be any escape for them. 

As we all know Maan is going through some misunderstandings at the moment and thinks Geet has been using him? Except why would he feel so hurt if he told Geet that he didn't even want to be friends anymore and it is better to go their separate paths?
Maan and Geet finally come face to face in the next part...Geet not wanting to let history repeat itself and for another important person to walk out of her life...tune in too see what happens... 

Part:47

Finally Face to Face

Maan bangs the top of the car in anger as the image of Geet in Romeo's arms kept on penetrating through his mind. He cringes in pain it was overflowing now.

Vicky: Bro please calm down.  Let us handle this situation in a peaceful manner.

Maan: What situation Vicky? Everything is over! No wait my mistake there was nothing to begin with!

Vicky: Bro I think we should hear Geet out.

Maan: Vicky tum pagal toh nahi ho gayi ho?  Jab ke saab kuch tumhare samne huwa hain tumhare aakho ke samhne hua hai aur phir bi tum aisi bhaati kara hai ho'usi ki taraf dari kara hai ho?

Vicky: I just can't believe Geet could do this.  She loves you aur'

" BANG" the sound echoed through the air. 

Vicky screams, "Brooo" and runs to him.

Vicky: What are you doing? Why are you punishing yourself?

Maan: aisa matt kaho ke woh mujhse pyaar karti hai . . . It was my mistake everything was my mistake! And I have to get punished so I never make this mistake again.

"MAAAN" geet screams seeing the blood gushing out of his hand, as a result of shattering the car window with his mere hands.

He opens the car immediately and puts the car on drive.  He hits the accelerator, but then breaks suddenly accept the car still hit against a body.

Maan and Vicky: GEEETTT!

Geet although wobbling still manages to stand up although her head hit the car hard and it was bleeding.

He gets out of the car and rushes to Geet screaming at the top of his lungs, " GEET ARE YOU CRAZY I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU".

Geet: Toh!

Geet: You would have received peace . . . and would have ended my misery as well.

" Your misery?" Maan mocks.

Vicky: Both of you just shut up!  Get in the car both of you and lets go to the hospital.  You both probably need stitches and here you guys are fighting.  Do guys know how to do anything else?

Geet: Nahi.  I am not moving anywhere till I get my answers!

Vicky wanted to pull his hair out in frustration.  He was not dealing with two adults but two kids.

Vicky: Theek hai! Fight! Let it all out! Nobody cares what I think anyways.

He says walking away from them. Maan just ignores and continues with his rant.

Maan: The way you are talking is making me seem like the betrayer?

" betrayer'matlab dhokebaaz?" So you are agreeing that we were in a relationship? Geet smiles but then blurts out "Please tell me because the last time I remember you told me to forget we were ever friends and that we ever met!" spitting out in anger.

Maan: In a relationship love is needed to be present . . . and for me I never loved you!

There was no way he was going to let her know the truth.  According to Maan, Geet was already going to live her life happily with her Romeo so he wasn't going to make her even more happier by letting her know that she was able to win his heart, Maan Singh Khurana's heart, which he had sealed from people like her, but apparently not tight enough.

Geet starts to laugh.  Enraging Maan even more.

Maan: Miss Geet I don't think I said anything funny.

Geet: Really?' because I find the way you trying to lie very funny Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan: I am not lying I could never fall in love with a person like you.

" What is wrong with me Maan?  I am the same person who you used to really care for and would get hurt when seeing tears in my eyes" she says angrily.

But then her angry and fiery eyes change to burning and agonizing eyes as she says, " But Maan today why is there so much hatred for me in those same hazel eyes".

Maan turns his back away from her not wanting to see those pain stricken eyes. . . "This is all an act Maan. Don't fall for it again", he thinks to himself.

Geet: Tell me what have I done wrong?  My only mistake was losing myself to you when you told me you would never leave my side, but then you did. And ever since than there has been hatred in your eyes for me!

Pata hai kyun? Because you hate the fact that you have fallen in love with me!  Why don't you want to accept that you love me Maan? We were very close as friends and now you don't even want to be even that Maan.

She comes closer to him behind his shoulder.  "Tell me what have a done wrong Maan?".

Maan turns around and holds geet really tight almost hurting her.

Maan: Band karo yeh emotional Baateh.  Stop using your so-called innocence as a weapon to trap me because I won't fall for it samjhe tum! I hate emotions! I hate them Geet. And I HATE YOU!

Geet: Jhoot!

Maan: GEET! Maan Singh Khurana doesn't lie.

Geet: Yes he does!  And today is the first time he has.

Geet: Why are you so upset with me Maan? I am the one who is supposed to be calling you unfaithful or the betrayer . . . for leaving the next morning I surrendered my heart to you! How can you call me the betrayer?

Maan: You know what you have done!

Geet: KYA! Trying to make you realize and accept that you love me? I appeared and disappeared right in front of your eyes to make you believe that you can't live without me . . . is that why you are so angry and full of hatred?

Shock ran over Maan's face.

Maan to himself: That was really Geet!  This was her plan.

But then he brushes it off and thinks "that was before Romeo came back to her life.  Why can't she just leave me and live her life with her Romeo? Why is this girl so hell bent to make me admit to her that yes I am in love with her. . . how would it make a difference in her life'this would only bring me more pain'.will she be happy to see me in more pain?"

Geet: In the rain scene you were totally lost in me Maan.  You even trailed kisses up my arm.  Now what do you have to say to that Maan? Can you say that you don't love me now?

Maan: Hain!

Geet: Kaise?

Maan: Just like I fell for you when I was drunk, which was only because of my physical attraction.  That day you were seducing me with your beauty and moves.  Miss Geet Handa any man would lose himself to you when you try to torment their senses like that.

Geet starts to clap enraging the angry beast inside Maan.

"Wah Mr. Maan Singh Khurana one should learn from you.  Please why didn't you teach me before I fell in love with you how you cover up your love with such good excuses'excuse me I mean lies?

Maan just glares at her as her words rain through his system.

Geet smirks and then says,
" Theek hai. What about the pain that would be in your eyes when I would disappear and you would realize that I was not real. . .  hmmm?  You missed me didn't you! Why because you love me Maan! Now what excuse do you have to back yourself up?

Maan: Not an excuse, but the truth you unfortunately can't accept Geet!  I would be in pain because I thought I was losing my mind.  Everywhere I would go you would be there one second and gone the next second.  I thought I was turning crazy!

Maan felt like his ego was getting attacked.  Why does he have to explain himself to anyone and that to a person like Geet?  He was Maan Singh Khurana. 

Before Geet could come up with another reason Maan beats her to it and blurts out, " You want to know the truth so much?  Than be ready to here it!  The only reason I softened up to you in the beginning and became your friend is because I felt sorry for you Geet!

Geet: Why would you feel sorry for me?

Maan: Well I don't know  . . . let's see uuhhh maybe because you wanted to commit suicide and how an emotional wreck you were! I only helped you out of sympathy and that too especially after reading your journal in which you wrote about your heartbreak. Is that enough proof for you Miss Geet Handa!

Geet's heart shattered into a million pieces right at that moment.  She was surprised Maan didn't hear it?

"Bas maan bas!" was all Geet could say.  She didn't even have the energy to fight back with him anymore.  She was wrong the whole time.  "Maan never loved me" she thought when her surrounding started to spin. 

Maan catches her in time and calls out her name, "GEET". 

She stands up holding her head up. 

"Mujhse dhoor raho maan. Mujhse dhoor raho", Geet snaps her voice almost cracking in pain.

She starts to walk backwards away from him, trying to hold herself up, while Maan kind of looked on shocked a little.

"Nahi chahiye apki madad.  Nahi chahiye apki jhooti sympathy.  Mujhe nahi chahiye samjhe tum!" Geet says with tears threatening to spill out.

Vicky now intervenes.

Vicky: That is it I have had about enough of you two.  Let's go.  Both of you sit in the car.  We need to go to the hospital NOW.

But she even pushes Vicky away too when he comes near her. It hurt Vicky with her harsh response towards him. But Geet was in her own world of pain running through every cell and fiber of her body.

"Jaane dijye mujhe please.  Thak gayi hoon mein! Mujhe nahi chahiye apki madad" Geet said as she continued to walk backwards. 

"thak gayi hoon mein" she lastly says as she turns around and walked away from them.

Maan also tells Vicky let's go and they head toward the car.  She tries to hold herself as her head felt like it was spinning, but then her body fails on her and that's when her eyes close and she drifts off.

This time Romeo screams her name, "Geeet" and runs toward Geet who was lying on the ground unconscious.  Maan and Vicky look back to see Geet on the hard concrete ground with shock running through their veins!

Pre-cap:
"SHE ESCAPED!" 

***Zee ducking for cover cuz she already can see the chappals, tomoatoes, eggs, etc...flying at her ****

ur misery will come to an end soon like i think in 3-4 updates...i have something big planned a good one.😉

Please check out my New OS "A Good-bye Kiss vs. An Eternal Kiss" if you already haven't so and leave ur likes/comments
HIt the like button if you liked the update and are not mad at me...come on i know u love me 😳 😆

Link to previous threads
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Yay...me first...

Hi Zee...
Congrats sweety for the new thread...

Awesome dear...
Wow...
So much of drama...
Loved it...
Good for MSK...
He doesnt deserve Geet...(just for now)

But the precap...i din get it...
Who escaped...?? N from whom...???

Updt soon dear...Edited by Vidushi89 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
disapointed that i was not the first one to comment

coming to the update it was awesome loved the way u showed every emotions i was imagining each and everything infront of me for this update u should get

a big applause

continue soon dear
hope to get another update of ur FF as it's weekend😉

Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res for Nena😳 Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
wohoo i am 4th🤣 top 5 atleast🤣
ahhh fabulousss update my Zalim gal and awhh itna toh hum kar sakta hai rite
no thanks..btw u wrote scammers🤣
love it
you are such a drama queen zee🤣
and very zalim well duh me🤣 everyone should be familiar now
i cant wait till they are together uff

you deserve big hug my fren
love the way u portrayed the emotion
poor geet..this MSK ki khair nahi seriously
ughh i hate him for now [well in the ff ONLY actually in this update only
whats the precap?:S Geet escaped? from hospi may be🤔😆
anywayz can wait for next part wohooo
and next 3 -4 parts ..long awaited scene will be finally seen
u better update soon missy
...love youu
mwahh<3
ur Chamak Challo

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Ahh im in dream land already😍😆
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
edited my comment in page 1
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abinash079

disapointed that i was not the first one to comment

coming to the update it was awesome loved the way u showed every emotions i was imagining each and everything infront of me for this update u should get

a big applause

continue soon dear
hope to get another update of ur FF as it's weekend😉

aww i am sorry u were so close...
me happy you liked it 😳
i told u guys  there would be drama didn't i 😆
i doubt it...i have so much school work to do over the weekend...but will try. Although i am proud of myself as i gave 2 updates and an OS this week . . .hehe
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeynab111

aww i am sorry u were so close...
me happy you liked it 😳
i told u guys  there would be drama didn't i 😆
i doubt it...i have so much school work to do over the weekend...but will try. Although i am proud of myself as i gave 2 updates and an OS this week . . .hehe

dont worry if only u have time then update else whenever u have  time update it😆
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Uff!! Maan needs a good whack on his head!! 

Please do update quick and put these two ...and us😆 ...out of misery soon.