Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

LOL I posted a pic but dont know what happened😡 anyway it was---spamming🤣

LMAOOO! okay!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Part: 48

The love is still there

Romeo had come to see what was taking Geet so long. He comes out of the building to see Geet faint right in front of his eyes and is when he screams her name, " Geeet" and runs toward her.

He comes up to her seeing her head injury and blood running out of it.  He lifts her head up against his knees.  "Geet please wake up. Geet!"

Now Maan and Vicky rush over to her.

Romeo screams, " Don't you dare get your filthy hands near her.  You hate her so much you wanted to kill her! Than what are you doing here? Get the hell away from her life you bloody monster"

If it weren't for Geet he would of pounded on him right now.  Who the hell was he to call him a bloody monster! Without given him a glance he grabbed and picked up, no matter how much he protested and tried to yank his hands off Geet.

Maan puts Geet with Vicky in the back of the car and closes the door.

" I don't care who you are. . . but I won't let you treat my Geet like that!" he says holding his collars.

Maan holds his wrists and then lifts his piercing gaze at him. 

" Rest assured.  Tumhari Geet will be in your arms right after I take her to the hospital.  And not even Geet let alone you can stop me" Maan says prying his hands off his collar and throwing it to the side, not once removing his intense glare away from him. 

He gets inside the car and drives away!  Romeo was completely left dumfounded not knowing what to do?  He looks over to his hand and sees blood all over.  Maan's hand was bleeding too? Both Maan and Geet were hurt???

A few specific words he said echoed inside his head, " Rest assured. Tumhari Geet will be in your arms. . .", which left him even more confused.  Why would Geet be in my arms we are just friends? That is when realization coursed through him.

*********************************************************************************

He barged in through the hospital doors with Geet in his arms. He screams " MEERA!".

She turns around about to give this rude idiot a piece of her mind for screaming inside the hospital and that too her first name.  Seeing Maan carrying Geet and blood dripping from both of them with Vicky by their side worried as hell, she drops the patient's file she was working on and runs toward them.

Meera: How did this happen! 

Maan didn't know what to tell her.  He just kept quiet.

She turns to Vicky: "God damn it! Will somebody tell me how this happened?"

Maan intervenes. "Meera! Kya hua, kyun hua, yeh sab choro! Right now that is not important.  Get Geet admitted in and work on her.

Meera calls over nurses and they put her in the hospital bed and take her away.

Meera before leaving with Geet says, " This nurse will help work on you Maan. Make sure you don't go anywhere, both you and Geet has some answers to give me".

After about an hour about working on Geet she gains conscious and starts to sob and cry a lot as Maan's words play back in her head.

Meera rushes toward her side.  Geet just hugs her and cries her eyes out.  Meera just held her and tried to ease her pain.  " Everything is going to be okay.  Please stop crying."

Geet through sobs told her, " Everything is over Meera.  Sab kuch! Mein galat thi Meera! Mein galat thi!"

After trying to calm her down Meera tells her to rest and that she would be right back.  She holds onto her hand.  Meera turns to her.

Geet: If I ask you something will you promise to tell me?

Meera: Hain Geet . . . you are like my sister why would I not tell you.

Geet: Is he here?

Meera: Kaun Geet?

Geet: You know who Meera, just tell me is he here?

Meera: What has happened. . . you don't even want to call him by his name?

Geet: Fine.  If you don't want to tell me don't.

Meera:  Hain! He is in the waiting room and he is very worried for you.  He carried you all the way to the hospital with pieces of glass inside his hand and you don't even want to bring his name to your lips.  Tumhe kya hua hai Geet?

Geet closes her eyes. Kyun?, she asks herself.  Why did she still feel hurt. . . feel pain hearing about Maan's hand.   The pieces of glass were inside his hand than why did she feel that those pieces of glass were cutting through her heart and flesh as Meera told her about Maan's condition? KYUN?

She opens up her eyes and says, "Meera I am feeling very tired and I want to go to sleep.  Can I not be disturbed for at least 30 minutes please".

Meera: Sure thing Geet! I will be back to check up on you in thirty minutes okay?

Geet gives a nod and closes her eyes.  Meera just breathes out a sigh seeing the state that Geet was in. 

Meera walks over to Vicky.

Meera: Maan kaha hai Vicky?

Vicky: Calm down Meera.  You want to turn the hospital into a battlefield?

Meera: oh so is that it.  You are on his side. Don't worry I just need to talk to him that's all! Do you even know what Geet is going through because of him?

Vicky: What Geet is going through? Meera why don't you ask what Maan is going through because of Geet?

Meera: I don't want to fight with you Vicky.  Stop hiding your brother and tell me where he is!

"No one is hiding Meera" a voice calls over from behind.

"Nahi . . . Nahi" Meera kept repeating hearing the story narrated by Maan.

Meera: This is all a misunderstanding. Geet could never do this Maan.

Maan: But she did!

Vicky: I don't even want to believe it, but I saw her with my own eyes Meera.

Meera: I don't care what you saw! But after what I have seen my heart won't accept this at all.  She was crying her eyes out Maan.  There was pain written all over her face.  She kept on saying, " Everything is over! Mein ghalat thi".

Maan: Of course everything is over! What else did she expect!  Her plan failed in making me admit that I love her? And yes she was wrong. . . wrong to do this to me Meera. . . wrong to play with my feelings!  She is feeling guilty, which is why she is crying nothing else.

Meera: Wah Maan! The first time you brought her in this hospital you fainted hearing the fact that she has left this world! You were the only one who believed she was alive . . . felt her soul still in the room but denied being in love with her! And now the second time you have brought her here you have accepted the fact that you love her except what is the point when you talk so low of her.

Maan: Wrong! My love for her has died Meera! She killed it were her own hands.  I only contain hatred for her.  I hate her Meera!

" To theek hai.  Than it will only affect me when we lose her. She has lost consciousness again and this time the chances of bringing her back are very grim.  Maybe when she leaves this world you will feel more satisfied hain na maan?" Meera lied trying to make Maan admit the truth.

Hearing those words sink inside his head Maan ran toward Geet's room He was supposed to hate her, but his heart and mind couldn't register the fact of her leaving in this world.  Why? He didn't even know himself?  He just ran.

He looks inside her room and she wasn't there.  The thought of her already dead and the hospital already having moved her body enraged him, especially without letting him even know.

He runs toward Meera and grabs her frightening both her and Vicky.

" SHE IS GONE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO LET ME KNOW" He explodes in anger!

Maan: WHERE IS HER BODY MEERA!  YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO SHOW ME HER BODY?

Vicky had to yank him off her.

Vicky: Let her go Bro!

He falls on the floor.  His knees becoming weak fail on him and he falls down hard the pain being too much to bear.  He hated her yes, but not so much that he would be dancing with joy over her death. . . Or so that is how he tried to justify it to himself.

Meera: What are you talking about Maan. I was just trying to make you realize that you still love her.  She is alive Maan. I am sorry for playing this trick on you. But she is alive and in her room.

Meera takes him to Geet's room.  He walks with her but was still too numb to react. When Meera reaches the room she gets a shock herself. 

Meera screams to the nurses: WHERE IS GEET!

That was when one of the hospital security guards come yelling, "SHE ESCAPED!"

Pre-cap:

She was throwing her clothes in the suitcase with tears running all over her face. She felt like she was running low on oxygen it was so much harder to breathe.  His words were piercing through her heart again and again.  She wouldn't stop whatever came to her hands she was throwing everywhere in frustration.   😭

Hit the like button if you liked the update... i know it is sad.  but i have to show their pain before i can introduce the next track, which u will love. so bear with me for a little bit longer 😊

I am a little happier with the number of likes i'm getting...but was hoping i would atleast hit the 200 mark.  i got 195...so lets see if i will pass it. ***Crossing fingers***😃

Thx to all the lovely comments i got! i was really impressed with the overflowing love..luv all u guys 😳

Previous Part~FInally face to face

Edited by zeynab111 - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yippiee
i am first🤣
omg what an update
 zee awesomeee nupdatee.
ahh the MSK..can just imagine his HOT and SEXY look lol🤣
oh babji this is a sad update and here i am drooling over MSK 
what will happen to me🤣
But this kinda update is not acceptable
very sad
clear the misunderstanding soon na
i know its coming..you should make the confession happen in the 50th part😳
but still sad yet gorgeous update as usual..and wow no hindi mistake today
waiting for the next part

update soon :D  
  love youu
shreyaa😳

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
Rocxy thumbnail
ME SECOND...[:p]👏
as for the update it was superb as always and i think now you should make maan realise his mistake very badly as because of his misunderstanding😡 our geet is very hurt 😭so he should pay for it...
and and and i have a big COMPLAIN for you why don't you update a bit often i so eagerly wait for it and you update it so late...plz try to update a bit regularly na and plz add in your pm list...😊😊😊Edited by Rakshyd - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

painfull update
pls clear the misunderstanding soon
wonder what instore for maaneet

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited my comment above^^
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
feeling really bad for the both ofthem...hope romeo comes and clears up the mu...what's wrong with these two  always mu each other and running away from each other...please unite them soonnn
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

yippiee
i am first🤣
omg what an update
 zee awesomeee nupdatee.
ahh the MSK..can just imagine his HOT and SEXY look lol🤣
oh babji this is a sad update and here i am drooling over MSK 
what will happen to me🤣
But this kinda update is not acceptable
very sad
clear the misunderstanding soon na
i know its coming..you should make the confession happen in the 50th part😳
but still sad yet gorgeous update as usual..and wow no hindi mistake today
waiting for the next part

update soon :D  
  love youu
shreyaa😳

LMAOOO!!!
Chamak chalo u r tooo much!!!
hear i was thinking that i would be getting a lot of rona dona emoticons...but as usual u surprise each time 😳

hayyee rabbba u r drooling over him? join the club!!!

the confession will be part 51... i know me want it to be part 50...but it won't work out. i have something special and i guess a little different planned. 
really no mistakes...🥳WOoohooo "where is the party tonight" !!!!
LUV U BABES and ur emoticons 😳😆!!!!
UUMMMUAHHH!