Happy Birthday Karan Mehra:10/09/11

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Shweta (India) : there are many actors who are smart but karan has differenrt charm in him...he is very different from othere he is too cute and sweet i think noone is better than him...

Preksha (India) : Karan you are a person evry girl would like to have ur honesty ur cuteness ur charam ur personality everything which is needed to be a perfect hubby :)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pahuni (India) : karan is very honest and mind hearted... he looks very handsome he has all the qualities in him a girl should need...

Mariam(UK) : Karan is cute, adorable, humble person any girl will be fida over his smile ๐Ÿ˜he is perfect in every way

Shriya (India) : karan you are very cutest nd sweetest person in the world ๐Ÿ˜ณ your million dollar wali smile if any gall see wid that smile she will surely will fall in love wid you ๐Ÿ˜ณ i wish if i could b @ nisha's place! ๐Ÿ˜›

Presently seen in Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Karan Mehra is basically a designer by profession. The cute, pampered and sweet guy portrayed by Karan in the serial has captured many hearts in the country and also around the world. The caring, loving and forgiving "Naitik" has become a household name for a good husband. Karan has, in fact, won many awards for his role as this marwadi guy from YRKKH.

Before acting happened to him, he was a fashion designer from National School of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi. He has worked as a designer for four years in his hometown Noida.

But it wasn't all about auditions for Karan when he came to Mumbai. The actor took a detour before he finally faced the cameras. He has assisted directors like Raju Hirani ans Ram Gopal Verma, and has also acted in Love Story 2050.

Karan has done numerous ads for various banks and institutions. His latest ad is the VIP ad - with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor - Hotspot mobile store and 7UP.

Before Karan was selected for Yeh Rishtaโ€ฆ he did his acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute. "It was a four month course and it has helped me open my eyes to a wider range of observation. Though I felt the heat while facing the camera, my previous experience helped me a lot", says the actor.

In his real life, he is committed to Nisha Rawal. In fact, exactly 2 years ago, that is on his 27th birthday, he had even proposed her, and gifted her the promise-ring.

Karan and Nisha had even started an acting school "Reel In Real Out" in collaboration with the then couple of Tellyland- Ali Merchant and Sara Khan. Unfortunately, they had to close the school due to some reasons.

--By Stuti๐Ÿ˜ณ

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all the wonderful Siggy Makers for the amazin' creations
-SIGGY CREDITs : starry, paritha, sano, saher, preksha,
Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

stuti_naksh4eva

Happy.Birthday.Karan.Mehra.
Wish U many many many many many happy returns of the day!!!
I may not be by your side...celebrating you Special Day with you...
But i want you to know...That i m thinking of you... Wishing you...A Wonderful Birthday, Dnt worry... these are not my words๐Ÿคฃ taken from google๐Ÿ˜† But the ones i m writing now are mine haan! You started your journey as a designer... and soon u captured our hearts as naitik๐Ÿ˜ A caring loving husband made entry into my hearts sooo easily... that now... when someone asks me... Stuti... what are u looking for in ur life partner... i reply..."i want a guy who is as caring as naitik and as decent karan mehra๐Ÿ˜" Oh yup... the first thing that made me love u as karan was ur decency.. i mean i love the the way u love nisha! i mean rarely see such decent people in the industry.. and love u all-the-more for this reason! Now bahut hua bhashan๐Ÿ˜› time for some more wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ May u live a long long life... and may we be able to make many more bday posts for u๐Ÿ˜‰ wishing you all the success in your life...! (i really suck at this part...sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ) I made this small gift for u... hope u like it...

_naksh_

I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes.Make the most out of this special day!!Wishing you the biggest and best birthday ever!! Do enjoy!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rachana_naksh_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN!!!!!

May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.

"Happiness is the only thing That increases when we share

Hope you share a lot And receive more then a lot

And the days in future make   you shine and successful."

Karan u are so cute and i love ur acting its awesome...๐Ÿ˜›and as naitik u are such a sweet hubby and i like ur honesty towards nisha...๐Ÿ˜ƒu are so sweet...๐Ÿ˜ณits very rare to find persons like u...๐Ÿ˜ 

fazeel

Wish u happy Birthday Karan
     Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

shweta31

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY KARAN!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DEDICATE ONE POEM TO U ON UR BIRTHDAY i.e.VERY SPECIAL DAY  FOR ALL OF US----

" May each day bring you   Simple pleasures to enjoy,
  Bright hopes for the future   And the happiness of knowing
  How special you are to others   HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

U are the sweetet person and every girl wants someone like u in her life...๐Ÿ˜because u are so cute and lovely...๐Ÿ˜ƒi feel so nice when i am watching u...๐Ÿ˜ณu have a wonderful smile and i am crazy for it...๐Ÿ˜›When serial comes ,on seeing u a smile comes on my face and when my mom see it she says "shweta tu to puri paagal hai" then i used to say "kitna cute hai yeh"...๐Ÿ˜
Nisha is very lucky that u are going to be his life partner...๐Ÿ˜›u are just like a dreamboy of every girl...๐Ÿ˜ณ  When i talk about ur role naitik i.e. the best husband in the world so loving and caring...๐Ÿ˜but i dont like u only as naitik only but i like u as karan also very much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ How can someone so down to earth, so nice,so cute,so handsome,so smart,etc. etc...๐Ÿ˜ŠI should now end otherwise i will write so many pages on u...๐Ÿ˜†because u are so gud and especial that these lines are very few for u...๐Ÿ˜In the end i want to say only this-
I will pray that u and nisha always live happily...๐Ÿ˜›May god give u whatever u want in ur life and u will get a wonderful life ahead with lots of success... ๐Ÿ˜›

Again i want to wish u a very happy birthday with lots of   love!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—

Love U Karan A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—

heres something i made for u(with the help of someone very special, and  i am writing this kind of post for the first time so little bit nervous) hope u liked it

Deepali88

I'm wishing you another year Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness, And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart, As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me, More than you can know.
 Many many happy returns of the day,Karan.I wish u all the best 4 everything u do.I wish this b'day is the most spl.one 4 u and i wish 2 see u in many many more beautiful roles like Natik,Here r ur gifts:

mini_00

๐Ÿฅณ Happy birthday Karan๐Ÿฅณ

Another year has passed in your life, making you wiser and stronger. Let your age, not age your spirits.May god bless you with all you desire. Happy birthday Karan.Enjoy every momment of your precious life.

Nidsubh007

Wishing you the very best on this special day Karan!
Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true.  May your day be filled with love and laughter.Love you Karan!!  ๐Ÿฅณ

anu2908

๐Ÿ˜ŠInstead๐Ÿ˜Š of counting candles, Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now, As your birthday nears.

Consider special people Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched
๐Ÿ˜Šyour life Just by being there.

Think about the memories Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift, So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day!"๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

shriya_naksh

first of all happy birthday karan, may god bless you nd your family..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

here some wishes for you ๐Ÿ˜Š Instead of counting candles, Or tallying the years, Contemplate your blessings now, As your birthday nears. Consider special people Who love you, and who care, And others who've enriched your life Just by being there. Think about the memories Passing years can never mar, Experiences great and small That have made you who you are. Another year is a happy gift, So cut your cake, and say, "Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day!"

hope flowers will blossom your life..

chocolates for you ..

Once a year I get the chance To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say, I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you (name), From the bottom of my heart.

And may your good times multiply, Till they're flying off the chart!

now time to cut the cake ๐Ÿ˜›

you are doing your job veryy well nd entertaining us ๐Ÿ˜›thanx 4 your love ๐Ÿ˜Š

may this year will be full of happiness nd joyness ๐Ÿ˜ƒmay your all wish come true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

may you have all in your life whatever you want ๐Ÿ˜ƒi wish your nd nisha's life will be full of joy nd healthy ๐Ÿ˜ƒonce again happy birthday karan ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

aish.raheel

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Birthday Dear  Karan

kingini_aardra

May Your Birthday Be Filled With Lots Of Love,Joy And Happiness! And May All Your Dreams
And Wishes Come True! Have A Happy Birthday

Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hAppy bIrThDAY karan Mehra

Well I am gonna sing
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear karan happy birthday to you
May god bless you dear!!!!
Tum jiyo hararoon saal yehi hai meri dua
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you dear Karan
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well You have captured all our hearts by playing Thode akadu&ghuse wala lekin bahut caring and bahut bahut loving hubby ka role i.e Naitik Singhania๐Ÿ˜ƒ

\

aww these expressions are damm killing and cute...๐Ÿ˜ณuff teri yeh aada ishpe hai sab fida hayyee!!!๐Ÿ˜

Ab hum jante sirf reel nahi real life mein abhi bahut loving hai tabhi 10th September 2009 you proposed Nisha Rawal๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now On behalf Of all Yrkkh members here is card specially made for you

Once Again we wish you Happy birthday :)

Loadz of Love & Hugz
India-Forums/YRKKH Forum

Edited by preksha_naksh - 12 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Apoorshan

hAPPY birthDaY Karan Hope you have a awesome day

Preksha

Happy Birthday karan you have captured a spl place in my heart as Naitik your work is really commendable so keep doing your best so that we enjoy seeing you :)
Now here is a small gift from my side

With Love&regards
Preksha.Aka.Pree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rasha

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day KARAN.I wish all of your's Dream comes true.

Edited by preksha_naksh - 12 years ago
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WISHING U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u are so cute and handsome...๐Ÿ˜›u are so smart and the best actor on the televison...๐Ÿ˜ƒu are very down to earth person...๐Ÿ˜and every girl wants someone like u in her life... ๐Ÿ˜ณas naitik and as karan in both way u are the best...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLOVE U A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—

"On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday!"

SHWETA (very big fan of urs)

Edited by shweta31 - 12 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail
๐Ÿค—Happy B'day KaRaN๐Ÿค—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

happy bday karan!!!!

Edited by i4naksh - 12 years ago
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this is for u

this is a gift from me

Edited by kingini_aardra - 12 years ago
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

heyy karan wish u a many many happie returns ov da day..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

may god always shower his blessing on yuh nd u gt success in evry filed ov life..! :)

@ps-awesome post..!too gudd!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ..Akaisha.. - 12 years ago