NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome aboard Metz๐Ÿ˜†
Glad to see ya...
She is really fiesty and I like her...
So Siddarth will also come soon...
Abhay and Alina's bond is sweet...
Abhay so both Alina and Piya in the vision what does that mean?
Awesome update Aysh...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arree mar gaya Abhay ๐Ÿคฃ
I cant wait to see how he's gonna manage all these
Haww... Maithli bhi agayi... waise I love Maithli... only she can control Abhay ๐Ÿ˜†
continue soon dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
wonderful...
rocking...
loved the upd.
thanx for the pm...
take care...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Welcome aboard Metz๐Ÿ˜†

Glad to see ya...
She is really fiesty and I like her...
So Siddarth will also come soon...
Abhay and Alina's bond is sweet...
Abhay so both Alina and Piya in the vision what does that mean?
Awesome update Aysh...

Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Part!!! Alina also...๐Ÿ˜† Hope next time not Tracker...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awespme update...thnx for d pm
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 4:::Attack of the Chicks:::

Maithali had found the doppelgnger  she'd been in search of for a few decades ok over a hundred years. She was here in Dehradun living in this quiet town in peace. Maithali would be the most powerful vampire ever once she'd got hold of her life force.  It was Abhay she'd come for but Maithali knew he had a soft spot for humans. Pia was one human who had no right to live. If Abhay ever saw her then there would be hell to pay. Abhay wants a human as his partner. Pia had all these frailties that Maithali did not have. She reeked of humanity while Maithali had none. If Abhay ever got hold of Pia then he'd never be hers. Maithali was faced with a do or die situation here. Abhay myst never see this b***h for her own benefit.

Pia ventured out of her vehicle with her sisters in the front seat. They didn't trust her driving in the dark. Pia didn't blame them. For the past week Pia had become a little distant lost in her own world filled with Abhay. She prayed she'd see him again for her own benefit. She was getting even more skittish. Pia wished hard Abhay would magically appear right in front of her now. His absence had made her very depressed. This must be what being in love felt like. Pia didn't even feel like eating nowadays. Lovesick eyes sought Abhay's and he was gone like the thief in the night took away her heart never to return.

Panchi was the designated driver humming along to I love U from Bodyguard making Pia even more saddened-Cheer Up Pia. U haven't been yourself since that night. Are U in his thoughts?
Pia muttered-Leave me alone. U girls are all after him. U haven't even stopped talking about him Panchi.
Panchi giggled-I knew it Pia. U fancy Abhay Raichand. Too bad na I can't help it if he is such a stud. I mean did U see his muscles? And those eyes. Such a shame it got wasted on U. 
Misha joked with glee-Oh come on Panchi U are old enough to be his big sister. Plus you'll probably kill him with your weight Panchi.
Panchi countered back-Well at least he'll have a girl who is a whole lot of woman. I'm curvacious some guys are into this U know.
Misha let out a laugh-I guess all of Dehradun knows about this Panchi.
Panchi mocked-Hey don't think i haven't clicked on to U either Misha. U have been doodling his name all over your College papers and making siggies of his name on the computer using photo shop.
Misha made a sheepish grin-You've been snooping through my things.
Panchi protested-The laptop was still on when U went for a coffee break.
Pia could feel her envious side evoke out of her stating-Well neither of U will egt himbecause he has disappeared from here. I fear he's gone. I can't believe U girls are still thinking of him. What losers?
Misha scoffed playfully-Oh Pia we are all losers pining over a hottie who isn't ever going to show. W*F? 

The car punctured. Misha got out kicking the car wheel and then hopping along in pain-Ouch! 
Pia let out a moan-Great just what we need. Maybe we should never drive in our life.
Panchi got out of her car-We don't have a spare tyre. Damn it S**t. S**t. How did we get a puncture?
Pia walked around the car kneeling down assessing the damage-We have driven over something sharp. It looks like broken glass.
Misha cheerfuly held Pia's hand sympathising with both Panchi and Pia-We'll be ok girls we have each other remember just don't talk about Abhay and we'll be fine. Panchi babe next time think about a spare tyre. Oh and a jack. Oh and getting a lesson in how to change a tyre. We should have taken the bike out.
Panchi to Misha-What wearing mini's? Lets just walk.
Misha to  Panchi-Short cut?

All three girls walked through the Jungle to see Alina and Abhay were target practicing with apples on the stones as targets. Alina had nothing in her hand so how was she able to move things? Panchi stupidly made a noise laughing at the miss. Abhay and Alina both looked to their intruders with guilt written all over their face. Alina hid behind Abhay as Panchi came closer with her sisters with brilliant smiles all over their face.

Panchi approached Abhay giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheek-That is for saving my baby sister and us from death. (Looks at geeky Alina with suspicion) What are U doing here? (Holds Abhay's eyes starting to shamelessly flirt with him) So U never gave us your number Abhay. I thought we could catch up and get to know each other better.
Abhay rolled his eyes taken back by her fondness-Lady i'm not into going out with overly eager women. I find them a little high maintenance and i'm not sticking around for long. 
Misha let out a gaspy smile-Oops Birdies been shot down-Hi Abhay. Nice to meet U again. (Gives him a little handshake) Who is the girl?
Abhay muses to Alina bringing her from behind him-She's Alina. A friend of mine we are just learning the art of defence.

Pia managed to give Abhay a weak smile unable to say anything. Abhay drank Pia's hungry eyes with anticipation. Pia had captured his attention as her mind was filled of unconditional love for him. She didn't even know him and she was smitten by the thought of him blinding Abhay by the intensity he was hit by her emotionally charged feelings ramming through his very core making the very earth move from under his feet. Abhay struggled to tear his eyes away from the human beauty which had ensnared him into his protective mode.

Abhay conversed with Pia-What about U Pia? Are U not going to greet me?
Pia felt her cheeks redden and her heart flutter turning her wide frank gaze on Abhay-Hi! We've been hoping to bump into U. To say thank U. Mom and Dad want to personally wish U their regards.
Abhay let go of a smile to make Pia at ease-Its ok Pia. I'm not going to vanish on U.
Pia was totally lost in Abhay's voice-I. i. i.(Pia stammers looking away from Abhay's gaze feeling embarrassed which only drove Abhay closer to her leaving Alina's side to hold Pia's hand so she doesn't feel uncomfortable only to realise this was a mistake because he could feel the electric currents run through his body as soon as he touched her like they were never meant to be apart) Abhay why did U disappear?
Abhay smiled-I never left Pia. I can't yet. 

Then like a thud out of the blue came a very p****d Maithali fury riddled in her eyes at Abhay even touching Pia. Rage shone through with the embers sparking out of Maithali. All the girls looked like they'd seen a ghost then back at Pia. Only Abhay managed to move Pia out of the way of Maithali's killer eyes shielding her behind him. He could feel Pia's resistance but he knew if he had a heart right now it would be breaking if anything were to happen to Pia. How did this human manage to make him feel like his world would end if anything ever happened to her.

Maithali closes in-So i see U have a female fan club going on here Abhay. Trust U to wind up with all these flawed lambs. Not to worry i know just the right remedy for this Abhay. You'll never know they were here.
Abhay moved closer to Maithali-Leave now. They have nothing to do with us.

Pia's eyes shot right to Abhay feeling hurt by the revelation of Abhay knowing this woman who had the same face as hers. Pia weakly managed-We'll be oof Abhay. I guess we'll see U another time.
Panchi and Misha followed Pia behind realising that the psychotic woman was looking like she was crazed-Yeah bye see U guys.

Alina remained behind keeping Maithali from penetrating her field she'd created for Abhay. Nobody would take Abhay from her. This vampire wanted Abhay and Alina would never allow this to happen. She blew Maithali aside only for her to come back.

Maithali threatened Abhay hissing spitefully-So you've met my weaker human double Abhay. What do U want with her? U want to change her? U want her for yourself?
Abhay hit back-I'm not as cold a killer like U Maithali. Leave the girl alone. I'm not even interested in her.
Maithali roared like a scorned lioness-Liar i can see it in your eyes. Hear the hunger for her in your voice. I will kill her before U even get to her.
Abay blasted Maithali back-No U won't hurt her. 
Maithali seethed angrily-No she will be my second victim after i am done with your She wolf come Witch Abhay. 
Abhay urged Maithali-Laeve us alone.
Maitali shook her head with angry outbusrt-Fine. In return U must love me back.
Abhay eyed Maithali with repulsion-Maithali...
Alina holding his hand-U can't win Maithali. Not when he has me.
Maithali laughed hysterically-Whatever weakling. U can't love me can U Abhay? I am wasting my time here.
Abhay pleads-Don't hurt Pia i will come after U.
Maithali flashed her icy black eyes coldly-Oh i won't touch Pia Abhay. 

With that she left Abhay only to travel forth and find Panchi. She was her first target for kissing Abhay. Then she'd deal with the others.

Maithali went after Panchi taking her heavy body aside from Pia and Misha's noses without hem noticing what happened.
Maithali bit into Panchi's cholesterol high blood drinking it dry while Abhay rushed to Pia and Misha in search of Panchi making sure they didn't see him.
Abhay fought Maithali off of Panchi only it was too late.
Maithali laughed one down 3 to go Abhay.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago