Fan Fictions

FF:Love makes Life Beautiful!Maneet-Ch19-P142*updt - Page 44

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone. 😛

Here is the next update...!!!!!! 😳😳😳

Chapter 9

"Shaadi?", said NT laughing, "Geet aap bhi na. Chaliye jaldi se taiyyar ho jaeye", she said and walked away to get flowers arranged in the portico.

Geet went into the bedroom and sighed in relief and then hit her head, "geet tujhe kya farak padta hain, agar Maan Khurana ki shaadi hain to? Pagal ho gayi hain kya? Bhool jao us Dusht danav ko".

She opened her wardrobe to see what she sould wear for the pooja. She picked up one anarkali kind of a suit and a simple sari. She was not sure, which one to wear. She put both of them on the bed and sang-

"Inky Pinky Ponky''." Moreover, moved her fingers from one attire to the other, while she sang. Finally her hand rested on the sari. She picked it up and said, "Chalo aaj sari pehungi." She quickly took a shower and dressed up. She wore a pink color sari and left her long hair open. Her curly hair ticked her back and she wore some simple accessories with it.

She walked out of her bedroom and went straight to the pooja mandir. She helped NT with the preparations and told her to get ready while she takes care of the rest. She finished setting everything when she saw daadima and dev walk down to the mandir. Both of them were discussing whether Maan would attend the pooja or not, since he would not step into the mandir. Geet felt bad when she heard that. She did not speak anything; instead, she just set everything ready and walked out quietly. The guests had started to come and dev-Nt was ready to sit for the pooja.

Geet walked in the lawn for sometime and turned to look at the mansion, which was filled with the shine of the lights and also the moonlight above the mansion made the whole mansion glow. GEEt smiled at the opulence of the mansion.

"Yeh sahi nahin hain. Aaj is mahal mein pooja hain aur meri wajah se iss ghar ke malik is ghar mein nahin hain", she thought. She looked at the outhouse, which looked completely dark. She was surprised at the contrast between the outhouse and the mansion. She did not like it. She prayed to her babaji and she knew she had the power to change the situation.  She walked towards the outhouse, when Daadima called her.

"Ji daadiji", she said, answering the call

"Beta, pooja ka waqt ho gaya. Kaha hain aap?", asked Daadima.

"Ji Daadiji, main abhi thodi der main aati hoon. Waise daadiji Maan nahi aa rahe hain?", she asked, knowing the answer, yet wanting to hear something different.

"Nahin beta. Bahut ziddi hain who. Nahin aayenge. Aap aa jaeye. Hum baad mein dinner bhejenge outhouse", she said, sadly.

"theek ahin, dadiji, main aati hoon. Kuch hi der main. Ma se phone pe baat kar rahin thi", lied Geet.

"Okay Beta", said Daadi and hung up.

Geet looked at the outhouse, all determined. "Maan Khurana, aapko aana hoga, pooja mein. This pooja will not commence without you, today", she said and walked towards the outhouse.

She rang the bell and the servant opened the door, and looked at her shocked.

"Maan saab kahan hain?", she asked, pushing him away from the door and making her way, towards the large living room.

"Ji, unke study mein", said the servant.

"Kahan hain?", she asked.

The servant pointed to the door on the left of the living room, indicating that led to the study. Geet nodded, smiled and walked away. She knocked on the door and waited, but no answer came. She knocked again and she heard Maan say, "Come in!"

She walked in and Maan looked at, listening to the jingling sound of her bangles and payal.

"Tum?", he said, surprised.

"aap jab bhi mujhe dekhte ho, tuo yeh tum tum kyun kehte ho?", she asked, making her way into the study and sitting in the chair opposite to him.

"Kyunki main tumhein apni aap paas kahin nahin dekhna chahta", he said, ignoring the fact that she looked different and gorgeous.

She suddenly remembered she had forgotten her phone in his kitchen. She asked him, "I had forgotten my phone in your outhouse kitchen. Did you by any chance see it?"

"I have better things to do, Miss Handa, than keeping track of your valuables", he said, working on his laptop.

"Okay. I'll take it later. Stop working now and get ready for the Pooja, please", she said, a little nervous.

"What Pooja? I am not stepping into the mansion", he said, looking up, at her.

"I know you are a man of your words, Mr. KHurana, but this is not for my sake or your sake. It Is for your daadima's sake"

"I very well know how to take care of my Daadima. Stop lecturing and go attend the pooja", he told, her.

She got up and stared at him for sometime. She quickly walked towards him and shut his laptop to a close. Before Maan could react, his laptop was shut and Geet immediately grabbed the laptop and his phone away. She moved away from his reach and walked away to the door.

"Maan Khurana, get ready", she said, "You don't really have a choice on this", she said, smirking.

"Do not tell me what to do", he screamed.

She smiled again and walked away. She came back after a couple of minutes and Maan found his laptop and phone missing.

"Where did you put my stuff?", he asked her, irritated.

"Relax. I'm not going to eat them. I've kept them very securely. I will give it back after the pooja. Promise", she said, walking towards him.

"I am not going anywhere", he said, and knelt against the wall, with his hands folded across his chest.

Geet walked to him and said, "Sherwani kahan hain, aapke?"

"I dunno", he told her, looking away.

"Maan, don't behave like a kid. We are getting very late.Please Maan", she requested. He continued to look away and paid no heed to her words.

"Maan, I know you are angry on me. I know you will not step into the mansion as long as I am there. If I staying away from the mansion will make you attend the pooja, Maan, then I am ready to stay outside, as long as you want. Please Maan. Daadima seemed to be very upset that you would not be attending the pooja. It's already very late. So please hurry", she requested, with her eyes, getting puffy.

Maan did not deter. He stayed in the same position and did not even look at her. Geet looked at him and was surprised at his heartlessness.

"Babaji, kaise insaan hain?", she thought, "Inhe tuo koi farak hi nahin padta".

"Maan please. I'll get your sherwani ready", she said and was about to walk away, when Maan pulled her back. She dashed against his chest and took support of his shoulders. She looked at him terrified. His eyes reddened in anger and her cheeks turned pink out of fear.

"What are you trying to do?", he asked, her angrily, yet softly.

Geet looked at him surprised and remained silent. She looked into his eyes and feared the anger that seemed to have boil up, inside him. His hold around her arms tightened and Geet sulked in pain.

"Why are you trying to act so good?",he asked her, yelling.

"Maan, I just want you to attend the pooja. Like I said before, not for your sake or my sake, but for your Daadima's sake", she said, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Why should it matter to you?", he asked.

"Because she is like my Daadima too. I respect her and love her", she said, softly, looking down, unable to meet his angry eyes any more.

Maan loosened his grip and left her from his hold. He walked away angrily and Geet looked at her arms that had turned red due to his tight hold.

She wiped her tears and ran out of the room, to see, where he had gone. He disappeared from her sight. She searched the entire ground floor rooms, but did not find him anywhere. She asked the helpers and they told her, they did not know. She was about to go up the staircase, when she saw him walk down in a blue sherwani. Geet smiled faintly. Maan looked at her intensely and Geet's smiled persisted. He stopped on the last stair in front of her and looked at her. Geet looked happy and Maan rolled his eyes.

"Chale", she asked.

"Nahin. Main tuo time pass ke liye, aise kapde pehen ke bait tha hoon, ghar pe", he told her, sarcastically.

Geet laughed and Maan grumbled. Geet said again, "Lets go!" and held his hand gently and pulled him a little. Maan looked at the hold of her hand and looked up at Geet again. Geet seemed to pay no attention that she was holding his hand. She was very happy that he was attending the pooja. She was excited to see, Daadima's reaction on seeing Maan at the pooja.

"Cheliye", she said, smiling again and pulled him gently and walked forward. Maan followed her slowly and for the first time, realized she was dressed very elegantly, in a simple yet gorgeous sari.

He examined her from behind and Geet turned back, every now and then, to make sure, he was following her. She was oblivious to the fact that she was holding his hand. He realized she had a perfect physique and her womanish curves made Maan go bonkers, for a couple of seconds. Her fair and soft skin was revealed in the gap between her blouse and sari, and Maan moved his gaze upwards. Her long curly hair swung from one side to the other, as she walked, in the lawn and Maan noticed that her blouse behind, was held in position due to a few strings behind. His gaze was being blocked as, her hair covered up her bare back that was not covered by her blouse. For the first time Maan hated the fact that Geet had long hair. While Maan was in his fantasy world of scrutinizing the woman in front of him, Geet turned back again. They were nearing the mansion and Maan suddenly realized what he was doing. He quickly stopped in his track and moved his hand away from hers. Geet also realized that she had held his hand so long. She turned back to look at him, and she looked embarrassed.

"Geet, I know the way to the mansion. You do not have to hold my hand and lead me. I am no kid", he said.

Geet nodded and looked away. "What were you thinking Geet? You held his hand and you did not even realize? What happens to you when you see him, Geet? Why do you go crazy?", she thought, scolding herself.

Maan was doing some introspection too. "Maan, what is wrong with you? You were actually noticing a woman?"

Maan walked towards the mansion saying, "Common on. Don't dream"

Geet shook her self to waken up herself from the trance she was in, all this while and ran behind him.

"Thanks!", she said, as she followed him, to the mansion.

"I am going for my Daadima's sake", he reminded her.

"I know. That's why the "thanks"", she told him.

"I thought you were staying out of the mansion, if I was in there", he asked, while he climbed the stairs at the entrance of the mansion.

Geet stopped and stood there shocked. Maan turned back to look at her, while she gazed at him, with her mouth wide open. Her eyes got teary.

Maan noticed it and walked down, "I don't believe this. You cry for every stupid thing on the planet. Gosh, here, wipe your tears and don't create a scene", he said, handling over his handkerchief.

"Mujhe nahin chahiye", she said, and wiped her tears with her pallu.

"Hello, my handkerchief is branded", he told her.

"Kisi ke kerchief rakhne se jagda hota hain", she said, softly.

"Kya?", he asked and started laughing, "Geet, tum in sab cheezon mein maante ho?"

"Haan! Aur waise bhi, hamare har mulakaat mein sirf jagda hota hain. Mujhe aur nahin chahiye", she said, looking away.

Maan smirked and said, "Phir tuo koi farak hi nahin padega. Jab tumne decide kar hi li, ki jab bhi hum milte hain, sirf jagda hota hain, tuo kerchief rakho ya na rakho koi difference nahin hoga".

She looked at him confused. Maan rolled his eyes and said, "Chalo ab. Tumhein yeh concept samajh mein nahin aayega. Aur jab tak samjh mein aa jaega, pooja aur dinner, dono, khatam ho jayenge. Aur mere taiyyar hone ka koi faiydaa nahin hoge".

"Phir se taana mara", she said, angrily.

"Haan! Aur tumhein ab samajh mein aaya?", he asked, with a lopsided smile.

She looked at him angrily and he winked and walked away, into the mansion. Geet was about to fall down, at his wink.

"Geet, control. What is wrong with you? chalo ab andar", she said and walked slowly towards the mansion and remembered how she held his hand. She then recollected his wink and stopped and looked around again.

"Geet you are losing it. He is such a flirt, this Maan Singh Khurana and he says he does not give a damn to women. Gosh", she said, stamping her feet hard against the floor and crunched down in pain.

"Aaah", she screeched and thought, "Whenever this man comes close to me, he only gives me pain and confusion. I hate him".

She slowly walked into the mansion and saw that the pooja had already started. Maan was sitting beside his daadima and Dev and Nt were performing the Pooja. Geet wondered where she should sit and stood there looking around. Daadima noticed her and told one of her helpers, to call Geet. Geet slowly walked towards Daadima.

Daadima smiled and said, "She looks very pretty. Don't you think, Maan?"

"I don't care", he said, not even attempting to think. He thought he had thought enough and noticed her enough on his way to the mansion. In addition, that it self was too much attention for a girl like Geet.

Geet smiled and bent forward to hug Daadima, who complimented her, "Looking very pretty. God bless you, child", she said, patting her cheek.

Geet smiled and sat on the other side, of daadima. Maan did not look at her, even once, while Geet kept stealing glances at him, every now and then. Though Daadima, pretended not to take notice, she did notice, Geet's growing attraction towards Maan and smiled. Afterall, that is what she wanted and she knew her stubborn grandson would have to melt some time.

The pooja was over and Dev and Nt did the aarti. Nt gave prasaad to everyone and both of them were syrprised beyond wits to see Maan there.

"Maan Veerji, aap yahan?", asked Dev, smiling, yet shocked.

"Kyun? Itna shocked kyun ho tum log? Pehle Daadima, ab aap dono? Mera ghar hain yeh. Bhool mat jaana", he said, stressing on the last sentence and looking at Geet. she raised her eyebrow and looked away thinking, "Har baat pe showoff".

"so happy to see you here. And ofcourse yeh aapka ghar hain. Did anyone say no?", asked Dev, winking at him.

"Go and get everything ready for dinner. The guests are waiting", ordered Maan and Dev nodded, smirked, and said, "Oh yes! Whatever you say, Maan Veerji".

Geet helped Naintara and also socialized with the guests while Maan and Daadima, spoke to some of their close business associates. Geet came and interrupted their conversation.

"Daadima, dinner le aau aapke liye?", she asked.

"Haan Beti, that would be great", she said, "Thanks darling", she added.

"it's okay daadima", she said, smiling and looked at Maan, as though expecting an answer for him.

"I'll get it myself", he said and she replied instantly",I was not even offering, Mr. Khurana" and walked away.

😆😆😆, Poor Maan, geet was not even offering, it seems...!!!!!! Anywaya thank you for the lovely comments. Some of you have left really long comments and that makes me feel good good...!!!!

"Dil khush " hogaya mera. And hence some chemistry in today's update. LOL. Sorry for the blackmailing.😉  But more the comments and longer the comments, the better the chemistry.
I am not getting time to reply to your comments, but a big hug to all of you.
Your comments make me feel proud and excited. 😃😛

Hmmm, Precap, well I gotta think. okay, here we go.

"Geet darling, tumhari friend se kaho, hume baar baar disturb na kare. I dont like to be disturbed, honey, when I am with you"😆😆😆😆

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_a_hint thumbnail
wow...i m first to comment 

awesome update

OMG  har baar itne ache precap

i wish its maan who says that
Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
so finally maan is listening to her
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hayyee!!!

How sweet!!

He came for the Pooja because she said!!!

I cant wait for more!!

:-)

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part Soumya :D
Thanks a lot for ur daily updates :)
Wow Geet became a sherni today. She actually made maan come for the pooja. Great job ;)
Ooops but Maan held her with so much force :s poor geet.
Hehe loved that part when geet dragged Maan holding his hand and maan checking her out ;)
Dadi noticed geet falling for him :D

What a precap :o cant wait for it. Maan is being naughty lol.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar !!! i loved it !! 
precap sounds interesting ...seems like maan wants to irritate her ..
CrystalSaya thumbnail
AWSUMMM...UPDATE...LOVE D MAAN GEET CHEMISTRY...ITS JUST AWSUM...WAITING FOR NEXT...PLZ DO CONTINUE SOON...I M JUST FEELING TO READ D NEXT PART NOW...PLZ UPDATE SOON...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing luved it
give us 1 more pweese
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9
wow so nice...
Maan was checking out Geet...
awesome...
and Geet is falling for the angry man Maan...
and dadi shes too shrewd...
but Maan is too much, hurting Geet with his words, anger and attitude and rough handling...
cont soon dear...
precap
i want that person to be some guy and Maan gets jealous...
mazaa aayega...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved bth the updates
Geet is gng mad abt Maan for sure
Maan noticed Geet
Kya chamatkar hogaya hehehehe
Loved their nok jhok
It was awesum