Blood & Love run deep, deeper , deepest

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Blood & Love run deep, deeper , deepest.

So,

Is it  day to judge Jeh? It isn't. Is it a day to understand that Abhay , loved or hated by Piya , will come from anywhere for his Piya? It is. Is it a day to feel sorry for Piya who can neither have Abhay nor live without him as her confidante Jeh finds out? It is.  Is it a day to be intrigued that why Abhay bothered to go and drive some sense into Tracker just because Alina asked him to just once? It is.

Jeh is a good grey – a grey wanting to be good but forbidden to. If Abhay is forbidden to love , Jeh is forbidden to be good. He is a man who has come to Dehradun for just reason – to finish Abhay and avenge his brother's death. That is the start and end of it.  Feelings , friendship , Piya cannot come in between and if you look at it objectively . For Jeh, Abhay is the target and Piya is the bait. If he is wavering ,  if he is faltering , if he is melting , then, its Jeh who is shaking from his original plan and his duty towards his family and his clan. Keep emotions aside and look at Dipannita and Jeh. Dipannita lost her son and Jeh lost his brother to a bloody battle. We hate Dipz for obvious reasons but is her pain any less?  Isn't Jeh justified in wanting to kill Abhay ? Then, what is wrong if Dipz, the cosmic energy of the dead werewolf combined together to propel Jeh towards killing Piya and devastating Abhay? Nothing. Justice should be clean and a war is a war. Jeh did what he was meant to do and he was made to do it.

Jeh may be in an emotional turmoil but his duty , his obligations , his loyalties call for him. He cannot betray his brother , his mother and his clan. Bloodties run deep and no matter who your heart gets attached to , when blood calls, everything else fades.

Jeh has to choose between two rights . And the right he should choose is the right that has shaped him , the right that has given him birth , breeding and upbringing. Today, if Jeh would have chosen not to hurt Piya and eventually, Abhay , he would have never been able to look at himself with a raised head or face Dipz.

A war is a war, Jeh . And you did the right thing from your POV and your situation. For your heart , you cannot let your blood down. You just cannot.

As for AbhIya, well, there is not much to say except what we see and say everyday. If Piya walks around lovelorn , lost and sad in the love and loss of Abhay , pouring her heart out to her confidante and  finding peace in the consolation that at least someone listens to her Abhay anthem – then, Abhay , calmly walking and talking in the woods with Alina senses that Piya is in trouble and runs to her aid like a roadrunner . He transforms into a predator and clearly draws enemy lines with Jeh telling him that if they want revenge , its gonna be Abhay and not Piya. Soulmates. Near , apart – they live for each-other if not with each-other.

Blood ran deep for Jeh . Love ran deeper for AbhIya .

Alina and Abhay are forming a slow bond that is settling into a comfort zone . I was surprised when Abhay actually gave into Alina's request to go and stop Roohi from making a fool of herself. He is supersweet to her and I don't think he is going to say a single harsh word to her. Alina is , intoxicating Abhay ,in a charm of innocence and purity.

P.S- I guess the drama of the jungle will go under the carpets as Abhay looks cool, calm and dapper as usual he arrives at Dobriyaal Mansion with his parents. So irrespective of whatever accusations come his way from Piya , he is gonna stay cool. Abhay clasped Haseena's hand to keep her calm when they got shocked by the incense sticks in the precap. Abhay and Chaand are not panicking – hopefully, their experience and intelligence of centuries will give Arnab a dodge again.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hats off to you because you find logic in the dumbest of the dumb episodes also🤣 I was seriously laughing in the whole episode...What was that?🤣

But I agree. Jeh is not to be blamed because he was not himself when he attacked Piya. Deepoo the TABLA MASTER sent her Bachcha's spirit in him...🤣

And Piya in danger, and Abhay doesn't come? Aisa ho sakta hai?😎

Loved the precap😛

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
Cherry.. thumbnail
Do not have much to say, moi here to give you these 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I felt so bad for Jeh today he didn't want to do it..

He Didn't want to hurt Piya.. Buth he was forced to Do it..

Some Blackmagic i guess i don knw frm er it came😆😆 But It was really Painful to see Jeh thinking that Piya shouldn't Trust him so blindly... But i understand that he had to do it bcoz of the reason he came here... The reason to take revenge for his bro's death.. N he had to do it anyway...

After all It was a clear war..

Abhay came to save Piya n He actually has given sum kind of warning to Jeh nt b near piya.. Itz between him and Jeh n Piya is involved nowhere..

I got congused is Dipu actually Laughing of crying..🤣 She need to improve her skills take lessons from Piya..😆

But itz right from Her POV to do that..

N evn Jeh was completely right from his POV nobdy can say who is right n who is wrong. Evrybdy r correct in their POV's..

Abhay n Alina bond is getting Day by Day stronger.. 😳 N i'm likin dat..

Precap was really interestin n i thought of an Idea.. They cud wear Lenses if they want..🤣 🤣 But lets see hw will they deal wid it..😆😆 Varna Arnab is ready to tell evrybdy the truth n xpose them..

Edited by Ayesha066 - 12 years ago
princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved ur post as usual...

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

...Pocu...2day I was laughing ...Sacchie yaar...Islye aaj logic apply nhi kar pa rhi...😆😆😆...LipIshtik aunty ne to Bechare Jeh ki laga dali...N Piya ko latka diya...😆😆😆...N Ajeh ...their voice esp Abhay's...😆😆😆...Abhay...Gala kharab hai to...Vicks ki goli lo...😆😆😆...N Jeh darao yaar...Hasao mat...I wnt 2 see tht wolfie whom I saw on ME...N Abhay ro kyu rhe ho...Jeh chod kar Piya ke paas gaya ...Isliye...😆😆😆...Tracker was Normal...😆😆😆...Apni pagalpanti me busy thi...😆😆😆...N piya dukhi atma...Ajeh ki beech me latki iski jaan...😆😆😆...N Abhiya ka chumbakiya akarshan bahut hi strong hai...Abhay kyu nhi pahunchta...😆😆😆...2day it was fun 2 watch pkyek...😆😆😆..Bt it wld hav becom a torture agar Panchi aa jati...😆😆😆

Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice analysis poco
n i loved d title!!

n for d first i felt bad for jeh!!
n hats off to Ritwick dat he expressed his every emotion flawlessly..
d last where abhay threw away jeh n he came back to his senses, d pain, d confusion, d inner turnmoil, everything was there on his face!!
n abhia...no words for both of them, d more dey want to b apart frm each other , d more their detiny bring them together!!
abhay's last sentence where he said she trusted u blindly n wat u did n i wl kill u if i see u near her nxt time...dat made me feel bad n gud both, at once i felt jeh's helplessness n d second moment i felt abhay's intense n unconditional love for pia!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pinky aaj ka episode toh mujhe comedy circus jaisa laga😆 But i knew u will create a serious topic out from a funny episode😆 dippu ki toh baat he kuch alag...hain...dimaag kharab hain uska...😆 and d way she was transferring d soul of her dead son made me 🤣 but Jeh he is used by dippu 4 revenge...and d precap is really amazing...eagerly waiting 4 monday😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow di as usual an awesome fantastic beautiful lovely post.  i agreed  with each and ever words.  it is so true for abhiya love runs deeper n for jay blood runs deeper.  today jay was in a turmoil to choose between people he loves one side is his family n clan and other side is his friendship with piya.  today he choose his family which is absolutely correct from his point of view. i am glad he did chose his family cuz oneday he is gonna get a heartbreak if chose piya and i think the convo with piya helped him. did dipz auntie emotional blackmail him or use blackmagic or both on him today?😕. Abhiya will be oneday together despite of all the things happening.  cvs like to torture us.  abhay n alina will be good friends.  di here is a big big 🤗🤗🤗 for this wonderful post.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Hats off to you because you find logic in the dumbest of the dumb episodes also🤣 I was seriously laughing in the whole episode...What was that?🤣

But I agree. Jeh is not to be blamed because he was not himself when he attacked Piya. Deepoo the TABLA MASTER sent her Bachcha's spirit in him...🤣

And Piya in danger, and Abhay doesn't come? Aisa ho sakta hai?😎

Loved the precap😛

Oye, maine logic ki kahaan baat ki?😆...the supernatural angle and all rituals were all messed up today. The dead werewolf's spirit cannot be summoned because it has been used as an energy to resurrect Dipz. It was all wrong and illogical😆. Supernatural has logic.