Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 84

She saw him and thought Great! What a perfect day it is! First, Aditya couldn't come to drop her off to the airport due to a meeting he couldn't get out of. Then, she and Keerti didn't get seats together and now this? A seat next to a hippie?! If she were to die in a plane crash, she was sure to ask the Almighty why he had showered so much grace on her all at once. She threw her bag in the overhead bin and slumped on her seat...which wasn't even the window seat. Her agitation was rising by the minute and it really didn't help when the hippie occupied so much space...almost leaning on her.

She calmed herself a bit before speaking "Excuse me..." He was looking out the window and turned when he heard her address him. "Do you mind exchanging seats with a friend of mine? We couldn't get seats together. It's an identical seat, only the last row in this section." He looked back and turned again to tell her "I'm sorry. I don't want to change seats."

She made a face when he turned to look out the window. She turned around to check if Keerti's neighbor had agreed, but saw her shake her head as well. She turned around and threw her handbag on the floor before kicking it under the seat in front of her. She made sure the noise reached her neighbor's ears. She wondered what was causing her so much agitation.

Closing her eyes, she tried to calm herself as she rested her head on the seat. And then something tickled her. She opened her eyes only to see the hippie was also resting his head back on the seat, but leaning closer to her, his long hair reaching up to her shoulder. She clenched her fist before opening it to poke a finger into his shoulder then, feeling highly irritated. "Can you please stick to your seat? You are almost falling on my shoulder." she spoke in agitation.

"I'm leaning into you now...5 minutes later you will be leaning on me." he whispered as he moved away not looking at her, but she heard it. She rolled her eyes at that, wondering how she was going to tolerate him for the next 15 hours. She crossed her arms as she sincerely tried to calm herself when the plane took off.

She had been looking at her ring and thinking about Aditya when she felt his elbow reach the side of her ribs. And that was it! He had crossed all limits. She got up and stormed to the flight attendant to ask to be re-seated, but none were available. It was a full flight. She came back to her seat feeling angry and dejected. Her journey had started on such a bad note, how could her trip go well? Not that she was looking forward to meeting her father or his wife. The only saving grace was Keerti's sister's wedding. She closed her eyes as she tried to think of Aditya and not the man sitting in the seat next to her.

Just when she thought she had calmed herself down, he tapped on her shoulder. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists before she opened her eyes. "Can I borrow your headphones?" he asked her when she looked at him and her eyes widened. She wondered what made him think she would share her headphones with him of all people. She made a face and went back to resting.

Only a few moments passed before she again felt him tap on her shoulder. "Are you thinking of someone?" She bit out "No!" and made a face, making sure he saw it this time.

So angry and irked was she that she even skipped dinner. She continued to keep her eyes closed as she tried hard not to bang his head against the window whenever his elbow hit her. After she had successfully calmed herself and had brought her heart rate back to normal, she felt him tap on her shoulder again. And this time she screamed at him, "Look Mister. If you disturb me one more time, I'm going to have to report you."

She saw him grin and immediately got up from her seat. This time he caught her by her wrist and said "Don't be angry. I was just asking if you have heard this song..." and then he sang to her still looking away "Na jaane kahan kho gaya hai...mera yeh dil..."

She turned her head in a jerk and saw him pull his beard off, followed by his mustache, his wig, his glares and finally his head band. A wide smile immediately showed on her face as she sat down on her seat, her eyes beaming with joy. But then she made an angry face and looked away, not before slapping him on his shoulder.

He leaned closer to her and asked "Gussa ho?"

"Bolo naa..." he elbowed her when she didn't answer.

"I'm sorry." he told her softly kissing her shoulder. But she moved it out of his reach.

"So you won't talk to me?" he asked her again. She didn't answer.

"Fine. Peaches and I will play by ourselves..." he brought her out of her basket and that completely caught her attention. She saw him play with her for a bit...and not being able to resist longer, she snatched her gently from him and he let go. She nuzzled her while Peaches licked her nose making her grin widely.

She let out a deep breath and looked in his eyes before she finally kissed him. "Itna tang kyun kiya?" she asked him when she pulled away.

He had been holding her hand and stroking her finger around the ring. He brought his thumb to caress the skin close to her lips while saying, "To see that smile and that elation on your face." They kissed again, longer this time.

"Ro is here too?" she asked him when they pulled away and he nodded.

They turned around and giggled when they saw Keerti and Rohan were already at work. He probably didn't have that kind of patience to trouble his girl this way. Perhaps, he had his own ways...Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hipieee...ohh i meant Yipieee!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole teasing was hilarious and at a point even i felt Sims will definitely bang his head on the window or will throw the bag on him...buwahahaha... Love is practically "In The Air"...lolzz

I was imgining Aditya and Rohan singing and dancing on Saat Samundar Paar mai tere Peeche-Peeche a Gaya... 😆

If she were to die in a plane crash, she was sure to ask the Almighty why he had showered so much grace on her all at once.🤣

Now what ways did Rohan have for his girl... o_O
Edited by -Apeksha- - 12 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was so cute !

I couldn figure out which pair to chose cos i imagine my fav pair on them ... now since both the pairs are cute.. i finally decided to imagine my fav on both sim adi and rookie!

Thanks for the pm
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for sending them to India!!!! Adi is so cute!!! Did my Ro convince Adi? or was it the other way around? What love does to u!! I can't wait to see Rookie side of the surprise!!! Update jaldi jaldi!!!
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i am sooo getting late for work and STILL i decided to READ the part and then i HAD to comment! 

Thank you for MAKING MY DAY! 

i love these two couples they make my heart warm! 

peaches is such a cute name!! i kinda want to see her interaction with her father and his wife and A!! excited!!!

now you need to give is our RK version of finding out! Is R going to go to K's place? do her parents know? is she introducing him as her boyfriend?WILL HER COUSIN BE THERE? look at me go!

OH SOOO EXCITED!! LOVE IT!!! 
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Back to back warning... main toh mar hi gayi...

Yaar this Ro seems to be much experienced than Aaditya...
That was a total torture Dol...

OMG Adi as a Hippie??? lolz... poor Sims...  Had I been there in her place then I would have defo banged his head on the window...

If this was the case with Sims...  I wonder what Ro must have done to irk Kits...
Edited by JayaR - 12 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yipee aditya and rohan are going to india along with their ladies...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww yayyy! Aditya and Rohan are with the two of them..i knew they would be able to stay away from their girlfriends for long..and well it seems like they couldnt stay away from them at all! lol!

I can't wait to see what happens in India now! I wonder what Keerti's parents reaction will be once they come to know that she has a boyfriend! Hmm..!

Chapter 85

When they deplaned, Aditya and Simran were waiting for them at the gate. "You guys didn't sleep through the flight, did you?" Aditya asked looking at both their faces successively. Simran too noticed it and giggled, but refrained from saying anything.

"We couldn't. Kyun?" Rohan asked him in a puzzled tone. Keerti immediately felt her lips and realized it was all visible, at the same time when Aditya spoke "Nahi. Dikh raha hai." He winked at Rohan who still didn't understand what had happened.

He went to use the restroom and was flabbergasted when he saw himself in the mirror. His lips looked swollen. He had taken advantage of the darkness in the flight and had kissed and licked and sucked her the entire duration of the flight. He had been careful not to give her a hickey since she was going to be meeting her parents. So he had limited himself to kissing her...which probably had not done any good either. Both their lips looked fuller and even felt heavy.

She was waiting for him by baggage claim. He came, and gave her an apologetic look. He wondered when he had gotten so desperate as he took note of her lips. In reality, he had not known when he would get to meet her next...so he wanted to spend every millisecond of their time together loving her. They waited longer even after claiming their bags, wanting the effect to fade a little. When they were the only ones left, they had no choice but to exit. He hugged her and covered her lips with his hand before kissing the back of his hand. From now on, they had to maintain some distance...

As soon as she saw her dad, she ran to him and hugged him. She hugged him long and tight, feeling emotional all of a sudden seeing him. But she was happy...so there was no crying. When she pulled away, he spoke, "You look so...not well rested!" He paused before he said the last bit. He had wanted to say she looks beautiful as always, but then he had noticed the changes in her.

"Yeah I didn't get sleep on the plane. Woh chodo, how are you?" she tried to distract him while he scanned the other 3 standing next to her. He looked at Simran, then Rohan, and then at Aditya. He looked back at Keerti and then looked straight back at Rohan. He smiled at him, his eyes reflecting mischief. Rohan immediately looked away, trying to hide what he had seen, but it was too late.

"I'm good, beta. How is my princess?" he hugged her again.

"Super. Deeds aur mumma kahan hai?" she asked as she looked around looking for them.

"Mumma is at home, preparing a feast for your arrival. You know how she is. And Channiya is getting me some water."

"Kool. Papa, this is Simran, Rohan and Aditya." he shook hands with everyone then, holding Rohan's a bit more firmer. Rohan's heart rate starting rising. The man was making him nervous.

"Guys, car is here.." Simran spoke when she saw his driver. Relief reflected on Rohan's face as he walked to put his luggage in her car. Her car was going to drop Aditya and Rohan off at Aditya's residence. Aditya had not told anyone he was coming home, hence no one was there to receive him. Simran's dad had not come to receive her. She had mixed feeling about that...she was happy he wasn't there, but sad that she really didn't have anyone in her life. Her head lowered in disappointment. Just then Aditya held her hand and she added...besides him.

They put their luggage in the car and came back to bid Keerti good bye. There was sadness in Rohan's eyes as he shook hands with her..and then with her dad. "Looks like you didn't sleep on the flight either." Keerti's dad spoke, not in the least sounding naughty.

Before he could answer though, they heard from their side "Oh...My...God..."

Everyone looked in the direction the voice came from and then there were 2 other Oh My God! exclamations.

"Rohan Sood...and Aditya Gonsalves...the two hunks of Jai Hind...standing right in front of me. I must be dreaming." she spoke in a dramatic tone. One couldn't blame her though...because the scene had become quite dramatic really.

"Kanan Khanna... the Most Outstanding Student of Jai Hind...always found her standing outside the class." Aditya teased her as he walked closer to her.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked them when she hugged both of them.

"Are you Deeds Khanna?" Rohan asked her and she nodded with a wide grin looking at Keerti. "Apparently we have been invited to attend your wedding."

"Ah! What I couldn't do, my kid sister has successfully done. Gosh..I'm not married yet. And you two are here. I still have time.." she winked at them when she said that.

Keerti's dad looked at Keerti's face while the three had been busy talking. She didn't look pleased at all...maybe because the attention had been shifted from her to someone else. He saw her narrow her eyes.

"Can we continue with this later? Ghar chalein, papa?" he knew she was extremely uncomfortable, either by their little reunion or by the fact she was not the center of his attention at that moment. They saw her walk ahead of them, after giving him a brief look, followed by her dad.

Just as they were parting ways, Aditya brought up Simran's hand as he said "Sorry Kanan, I'm engaged" She smiled at her when they were introduced.

"And I'm taken.." Rohan whispered in her ear and then winked at her. She widened her eyes in excitement when she realized who it was that had already claimed him. There was real excitement around her as she followed Keerti and her dad. The wedding was going to be even more fun now...

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ress

Edited

First the previous part... I loved the Adi's little suprise... I was 100% sure if Adi didn't tell her who he was she would throw him off the plane... 🤣
And then Rookie... hmm they seem busy so lets not disturb...😳
I loved itt... & I must admit all your characters seems like the leads.. No matter what update it is if its with Rookie or not, its simply amazing... Each and every bit of it...

Coming to the newest update..

heheh... What do i say... 😳 Its aweesome... :)

I think they're love is a bit more intense than they think.. Even Keerti's dad got to know... poor Rookie... first A S and now Keerti's dad and in the future i guess Kanaan... 😆

So Keerti's sis know Rohan-Aditiya... Hmm interesting...I'm looking forward to this wedding now... all of a sudden the wedding seems interesting

AWESOME update Dol.. Continue soon... 😳
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago