Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Loved this update as well! :) I could feel Arnav's anger and frustration. His actions were justified to an extent I guess! The first paragraph of the update was so deep and meaningful! :) I really liked it :D Thank You Thank you my dearie ☺️The akdu ASR! :P God, bechari Khushi ko ek hi baar mein suna diya πŸ˜† Loved their first meeting! :) It was so simple! :D I wonder if she will continue singing it! Looking forward to the next update :D Continue soon :Dthe next part comes tomorrow 😊

Jyotika
πŸ€—

Hugs right back πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

-honeydew- thumbnail

Originally posted by: EBasso

Part 1:

When I first read this part a few days ago, I was just absolutely fascinated by the fact that the story started in Arnav's childhood. Of course the shows today leave much to ponder upon, for example we still have no idea what turned MSK into the AYM that he is. Was it sameera or was it something that happened in his childhood? Granted there was a picture of him smiling in his memories room but it could have just as well been a mirage. The point is, it was a welcome change to see the story build up from the very beginning.

you should read my FF Maan ki Lagan to know more about this ...🀣 i left it half way, but the parts u are looking for will probably fit it !!! πŸ˜‰

Princess you did a fab job raising the graph by explaining how well respected the parents were, how much Arnav was scared of the dad and why his dad behaved the way he did, the way he called his parents Po and Mo, how he always backed out of things he initially asked for, how he didn't like his Di very much and why, how mom's beautiful voice had earned her the khitab of Koyal etc. Wonderfully woven. 

Thanks my darling ...πŸ€— i thought, all this would only make us relate to the characters more .. and having watched DMG, Geet .. i know the makers may not delve much into the past, since they would lose ground over the present .. so i am putting my idle dimag to work !!!πŸ˜†

But what stole the cake in this part was the sensitivity with which you showed the mother son daily bonding.😍 My heart just dropped a few inches at the way that was described. Relationships and their interlacing just move me. This one nailed it beautifully. Simply amazing and just sooo touching.

i loved writing that bit myself and i got emotional ... πŸ˜›

One thing I found absolutely intriguing was the fact that when Anjali wanted to go in at seeing her parents fight, it was Arnav who stopped her. It just went to show how composed and thoughtful he was even at such delicate age. Kudos to you for thinking of that. And then, for Arnav, there was no looking back from there. His sister's vulnerability went on to becoming his greatest strength and greatest weakness. Bravo Angel! So heartfelt! Loved this Part for so many reasons!

my younger brother is more sensible and balanced than i am .. so thats where it came from .. m ever ready to jump the gun πŸ€£ real life inspiration you seeeπŸ˜›

Part 2:

This was probably the saddest part in all that I've read so far! But extremely crucial in building the story. Another comparison with Geet sorry just can't help it. Remember how torturous the whole hoshiyarpur track was? Uff I couldn't bear watching even just Maneet scenes of those days! It was heavy, depressing and felt so dramatic. But suffice to say, there was nothing unreal about it. Things like those happen all too often in real world haina?

i get it ... you love maaneet πŸ˜† no no sorry ... you are obsessed with em πŸ˜‰

Daddy died an unfortunate and untimely death. Sunita who had become the kids' guardian angel since the horrible day, was a helpless woman against her husband's malevolent ways. It's never easy bringing a new person into a family, especially when one is so rich! People's intentions are very hard to predict from just their initial sweetness!! urrf CC! Anyway, the tragedy continued as due to uncle Anjali ended up apaahij for life, kids got kicked out of the house and finally, got sent to a totally unknown city, and all this with burden of raising each other for the brother sister duo. What catastrophe! 😑😭

the way you react, you emosanally amuse me ... i love love you πŸ€—like i love love you πŸ˜†

Arnav and Anjali's assorted blues were heart wrenchingπŸ₯Ί! Both were of a little different age group and had different issues, but one thing was common, they had lost their most trusted support system. Their entire adjustment period, the way Anjali turns to God as a means of dealing with sorrows, and the way Arnav turns just the opposite, brilliant! πŸ‘

again personal experience of adjusting to a new place every year, meeting new people, not relating ... everythiing comes from personal experience, but the nautanki in me just over dramatised the bit when it came to Arnie and Anjy...

Part 3:

It was cool to see the journey of Arnav, the way he tactfully saw not the work but the art behind it, the way he charmed even a goon's stoned heart, the way he had the zest for money only for his sister's sake, and even as a bad little boy, the way he didn't want free money, was again sooo deeply touching🀒. I loved how everything revolved around his sister because in reality, she was all he had left who he could call his own now! And thus, she had become his reason to live. His Junoon. His quest for life. His center of the universe. It just continues melting me princess! πŸ€”

i am filmy to the core .. and you are worse .. maine likhke socha .. log kahenge .. kya filmy kahani likhi hai .. aur tumne ne usey lap up kar liia .. well wad are friends for πŸ˜†

Tragedies like these grow up kids so quickly na? He was not only streamlining his own thoughts but he was even advising mami to do something with her hobby, and saw a business prospect in that as well. I guess business mind was in his blood.⭐️ And I guess his father's endless training came in handy after all. He managed to do well even in school. πŸ‘πŸΌ

glad you liked manorama matchings ...πŸ˜†

And the song is back. Can't wait for P4!😍

Part 4:

Damn I forgot you broke this down into smaller parts! Which means I am yet to continue yearning for my most awaited part! Offo nand kisore! I guess it's P5 and P6! Theek hai theek hai! Jao maaf kiya! LOL! Since there is plenty of PAR in this part too!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

sab ko batana zaroori hai ke tumne yeh pehle se pada hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Though the miserable phase had passed, this update too was just as nerve wrecking. You just reminded your viewers of all he had gone through in Part 1 and 2. I remember reading this and reminiscing! How each song I have ever heard have a phase associated with it. When I listen to Taal and Hamesha songs, I remember those long car rides with my muh bola bhai in college days that he adored so much. When I listen to man kyun behka and bhoori bhoori aankho wala and savere wali gaadi se, I remember my childhood, the songs I grew up listening to under my dad's radio listening fancy. When I listen to na jane kahan se aayi hai, I remember 8th grade, with my 6 gal friends right across from school behind a mandir ka khandar, where one of my friends would dance to and show us her mimic of Sridevi in her own style. When today I listen to Hari Om Sharan ya anup jalota bhajans of the early 90's, I remember how my mom would play them every morning loudly to wake me up because I loved waking upto them so much and just couldn't sleep once they started playing even if I wanted to. Vagera vagera vagera, every song that ever touched me, has a story to tell. Now imagine listening to a song for so many years of your life, waking up in its comfort, being so bloody attached to it, and then, that very song becoming the worst enemy of your life because it is now associated with the most hated person of your life! Uff I totally felt for Arnav. Mera kuch nahi ho sakta! πŸ˜”

as i read wad u wrote i went back to relate to all my songs ... ROJA being the first movie .. khuda gawa being played by dad at all times as it was his fav, ole ole being the first dhinchak number, being slapped by dad for singing singing sexy sexy in an antakshari cos he had warned me before that i shdnt sing it, class 2,3,4, 5 went into aping Madhuri's dresses in didi tera devar with that big cut, yeh mausam ka jadoo waala red dress, mayini mayini waala suit ... and lastly 9th std main pehla pehla pyaar hai waala dress... yes i was born filmy ..🀣 7th standard main short hair meant people called me bobby deol ... cos soldier had just come in .. 9th salman obsession continued with many of his movies ...i shall stop now cos i dont want the whole world t know how olfd i am if they havent ffigured it out already...🀣

The rest that followed was very well written princess.πŸ‘ The tension was building in my mind too because I was not given a precap you seeπŸ˜†! I actually pondered on the possibility that may be it could be his mother. IMAGINE!!!😲 The racing, the frantic searching, the restlessness, the walking out of house in a fit of rage, my heart went MAAHII ve Rabba at my AYM Arnav❀️. Haaye. What moved me the most was, when he got closer to the song, he got so drawn to and mesmerized by it yet again. How deep into his soul must this song have been residing all these years, into his psyche, his subconscious mind where he has stopped going forever. The dhun still has the same effect on him. Beautifully portrayed darling!😍

offfo πŸ˜‰

I loved that you justified how he managed to hear a girl singing in his bedroom. She was actually singing it into a speaker. 🀣! Thank god! Warna you know how these things usually go in Hindi serials right?

well, dint think abt it so deeply but yes presumed he wud hear it only cos it came thro a speaker ...!!!!

Arnav already moved by her innocence and her eyes! And this is the landmark that starts the Phingolis, rangolis, and angolis of our very own HDJND FF! Rabba vey, rabba vey ho ho rabba vey!!! ❀️🀒☺️

WOW! So well written! The authority in his voice, the pain in his eyes, and the anger on his face,  just made her want to obey him without knowing who what and why!  Meri aadhi jaan yahin pe nikal gayi! 🀒

Ab hai intezaar, bahot bahot bahot besabri se! Age ke parts ka! Niihhuuu yeh tumne mere saat kya kar diya! 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 yet another deadly smiley for you deadly girl! 🀒🀣

stop complaining if ppl knoiw wad u have access to, no one will want me to PM them ...πŸ˜‰

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ it so farrr πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Galarcher - 12 years ago
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww...love this ya...great...
keep it up dear...πŸ‘
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing..
luved their first meet...
continue soon
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow finally they meet. 
Poor Arnav, It must be painful for him right? πŸ˜’
Hope we get to read their next meet soon πŸ€—
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
veryyy...
nice
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey,it was a lovely update.what a meeting.
keep going
raunika
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! What a story!

You weaved the plot really well and I loved how you described Arnav's growing up days. And Khushi is here too in the last part...poor girl, she must be totally baffled at Arnav's behaviour. Coming to the Mandir and ordering her to stop singing...waiting to see her reaction..

If you have a PM list, add me in it...I'm totally hooked to your story..πŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail

Part 5:

Voice: Kahan tak padhi ho beta? Says an elderly lady '

Bua: BA poora kiya hai humri payal ne nanda kisor ' says bua, as she smiles looking at the boy. " aur khaana bahut accha bana leti hai '."

Parents exchange nervous glances at one another crossing their fingers hoping this would work out. Just then, they can hear some commotion happening outside and everyone's attention gets diverted.

A girl walks in grumbling and mumbling to herself biting onto jalebis hard. Her eyes look a little moist, and her nose has turned red and these are two signs that she may have cried a while ago. Suddenly the entire focus is shifted from Payal and everyone turns towards Khushi who plonks herself onto the chair without noticing the guests at home.

Her father a little embarrassed, and a little concerned asks ' " kya hua beta '..aap ro rahi thi '.

Khushi: ro nahi rahe the baba, gusse se laal ho rahey the ' chacha ke dukaan main chunri hai na ' utna laal '.

Shashi cant help but smile looking at his little daughter making baby faces ... and then turns to  others and says ' " ji yeh humari choti beti Khushi '"

Before he can finish the sentence the boy talks '"Mujhe yeh ladki pasand hai '" and everyone turns towards the guy in shock'.

The boy is staring Khushi.' saying ' Hume Khusee ji pasand hai '. Kya hum unse shaadi kar sakte hai '

This is when Khushi realised she had walked in on her sisters rishta session. Her parents hadn't even warned her. Why they were in a hurry to get her sister married she could never fathom. This time around the boy had picked her instead of Di'. She stood up ... smiled at the guy and his parents awkwardly.  As the boy had a curvy blush plastered on his face, Khushi had no other option but to give into the pressure of having a short conversation with the boy. A few minutes later when they came out, the boy was blushing more than ever while Khushi also had a confident look on her face.

Parents looked on and waited anxiously as Khushi and Kishore spent some minutes outside, talking to each other with their backs facing the on lookers. A while later, two of them returned with Khushi's straight face and the boys smiling face. Just as the parents looked at the two in anticipation Khushi looked straight into the eyes of the parents and said'

Khu: Main yeh shaadi nahi kar sakti, mujhe yeh ladka pasand nahi hai .

Everyone is shocked at the bold declaration. The boy is shocked and humiliated as well.

Boy: Par bahar aapne toh kaha tha aap ko shaadi se aitraaz nahi hai '

Khushi: Haan

Boy: Aur ladka agar padha likha ho toh aur bhi accha hai '

Khushi: ji bilkul'

Boy: apne yeh bhi kaha ke aap Lucknow shehar ko chor ke nahi jaana chahti ' aur maine kaha ke mujhe koi aitraaz nahi hai ..

Khushi: sahi suna aapne '

Boy: toh fir yahan andar aake mana karne ka kya matlab '

Khushi: Haan Kishore ji '. Lekin ' maine kab kaha tha .. ke main aapke bare main baat kar rahii thi .. main to yuhi uss ladke ke bare main bol rahi thi jisse meri shadi hogi '

Boy: yeh kaisa behuda mazaak hai '(infuriated)

The parents of the boy are very humiliated and angry as well and give the Gupta family a dirty stare as they look down embarrassed unable to meet their eyes because of their daughters behaviour '.Gauging this, buaji takes the initiative on behalf of the family and speaks up

Bua: Ji, choti bacchii hai ' aap humko thoda samay de dejiye ga ' aur use duniya ki samajh nahi hai ' aap humari payal se baat kariye na 'wo '

Khushi: koi zaroorat nahi hai bua ji ' (determined)

The boy and his parents make faces and walk away ' As Garima for the first time gets ready to slap Khushi '.as Shashi stops her '.

Gar: iss ladki ko itni bhi samajh nahi hai, ke bahar waalo se saath kaisa bartaav kiya jaata hai ' wo humari payal ko dekhne aaye the '(sobs)

Khu: aur mujhe pasand karke chale gaye '( she says sarcastically)

As Garima gets ready to strike her this time, Khushi's father stops her and holds her back, as Khushi continues to talk with no fear in her eyes '

" kya fayda amma aise ladke ka .. jo apne nirnay pe tika nahi reh sakta '. Kal usko koi aur ladki pasand aa gayi toh wo hume bhi chor dega kya '"

Gari: bahut bolne lagi hai tu aaj kal'.. teri umar kya hai aur dekh kaisi batein karti hai '

Shas: Baat toh sahi hai na Garimaji'

Payal comes in her sisters defence and says ' " amma' babuji ' hume wo ladka sacchi main pasand nahi aaya tha'. Ab please hum yeh baat yahin rehne dete hai ' main aapse vinnati karti hoon '"

She takes Khushi and walks off into the room' as though protecting her '

Garima: aap sab ki laad hi ne isey bigaad kar rakha hai isey .. sahi aur galat ki samajh hi nahi hai isme '

Bua: pehli baar pate ki baat ki hai issne ' (nodding on agreement grumbling and mumbling to herself)

In the Room:

A while later as Payal is folding clothes, Khushi walks up to her sister and hugs her from behind. Payal smiles and knows immediately it was her little sister feeling guilty and perhaps making an attempt to say sorry 'She turns around and holds Khushi by both her hands looks at her in the eye and asks '

Pay: Khushi tumne uss ladke ko mana kyun kar dia ' sach sach batana '

Khushi:  sach '? ( she asks determined)

Payal nods'

Khushi: bilkul sach?

Payal shakes her head again meaning to say yes'

Khushi: wo ' kya hai na jeeji ' hume na ..  jiss tarah se khoooseee keh ke pukar rahey the .. wo bilkul pasand nahi aaya hume '

Payal: dhat'. Tu bhi na Khushi '..

Khushi: sacchi jeeji ' aapki kasam ... sochiye ' zindagi bhar' ke liye ' apne aap ko khoooseee'. Khoooseee bulwaalo ' khoooseee meraa towel dena'. Khoooseee khaane laga do '. Khoooseee meri tie kahan hai '.. mere naam ka toh antim kriya ho jaata '. Issi liye humne jhat se unhe mana kar dia '

Payal: Khushi ' tune mere wajah se mana kar dia na '.

Khushi: haan jeeji .. ! (Turning serious for a moment) ' hum tumko aise kaise jaane dete 'filhaal agar aap pe kisi ka haq hai wo sirf humara hai '

Payal: Par Khushi '..shaadi toh kabhi na kabhi kisi na kisi se honi hi hai na .. tumhari ya meri '

Khushi: kya jeeji aap bhi ' tab ka tab dekha jayega na '. Aur hume poora yakeen hai .. ke hum dono ko acche jeevan saathi milenge' aur pata hai jeeji ' jab sahi insaan humare zindagi main ayega hum  ye baat khud hi samajh jayenge '.

Payal: aise ladke filmo main hi milte hai '

Khushi: sacchi ' ??? toh chalo na jeeji ' film dekhne chalte hai ' kya pata ' hume wo hume wahi mil jaaye

And she winks ' as both the sister laugh on'

Raizada House:

Anjali is sulking making a face ... Mami, dadi, and Akash have tried their bit, but with no positive results.  They know if there is someone who can get Anjali's mood right it is Arnav. They had already called him thrice, and they knew he was on the way but, in the meanwhile they didn't want to give up their attempts either.

As Arnav walked in everyone heaved a sigh of relief. Arnav noticed everyone's serious expressions and knew something was not right.  He had been urgently summoned home, all that Akash had written in his text was SOS-45 and Arnav had left his meeting half way and run back home. That had been their code during emergency situations.

Arnav settled down in front of Anjali and looked at her. He tried to hold her hand as she moved it away in anger. Arnav tried again with no success. He knew it was his fault. He had over done it this time. He had already promised his Anjali di that he would not work today since it was a Sunday. But he had called for a meeting since an idea has suddenly struck him and he had to implement it at any cost. After all he didn't want to waste time.

Without any other explanation or words Arnav said ' "  fine di .. aap decide karo ' ke ' aap mujhe kya punishment dengi'. I am guilty as charged"

Anjali looked up .. smiling at Arnav and the rest and winked and said '. " Movie dekhne chale?"

The reluctance was visible on Arnav's face but looking at everyone else and their excitement Arnav just could not say no anymore.

Akash added, mere dost ka theatre hai, main usey call kar doonga, wahan pahucte hi hume tickets mil bhi jayengi '

Outside the Movie Hall: Near the ticket counter

Khushi had been waiting in the line for almost half an hour to get the tickets for the movie. There were only 4 people left before she could get the ticket. Payal had been waiting for her on the other side. While the line slowly cleared and Khushi finally got her chance to her disappointment the guy at the ticket counter told her there were no more tickets. Disappointed Khushi turned to leave when a man dressed as a driver cut the line and walked straight to the counter and said "mujhe raizada sab ne bheja hai"

The man at the counter smiled at him and handed over a bunch of tickets much to her horror.  This was unfair! How could someone else take away tickets she had been waiting and toiling for? She knew fighting with the counter guy would be of no use. She would tackle the miscreant on her own and get what was hers.  As the driver walked towards the car, Khushi, ran after him stopped him and requested him for the ticket first politely.

The driver paid no attention. When she realised this was not leading to anything she got into an argument with the driver, not backing down.

The window of the car rolled down as a man wearing black aviators and a stuble looked on to see what was taking so long. When nothing happened he decided to get down from the car walking towards them to settle the issue himself' He reached the spot, to notice the driver talking to a girl who had been arguing animatedly explaining things'. To put an end to the issue he said '

"Kya ho raha hai yahan Yogesh '. Itni der kyun laga rahey ho tickets lane main'"

Khushi turned around and much to her shock found herself face to face with Arnav Singh Raizada once more.

Edited by Galarcher - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edited:
Oh what a cool meeting
One of its kind
The brother sister relationship was awesome
Arnav is so busyπŸ₯±
Sunday ko bhi meeting...not fair yaar
Chalo jane do.I will be waiting for their fighting mode convo
Fighting ho ga ya you have other things up your sleeve!😲