Bol Radha Bol sangam hoga ki..?

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In today's episode CVS has given the hint what is going to happen on ME...they are just dragging this nautanki as I had said last week...today it confirmed when Radhika tried to break the thread and thn sindoor on her maang in the temple...jo jodi Kanhaa ne banayi usse koi kaise tod sakta hai?..πŸ˜ƒand Dev also acknowledges seeing the sindoor in her maang and thread she cudnt break...so now on ME Dev will finally tell the world..

''Haan mera aur Radhika ka vivah ho chuka hai bachpan mein''...

Hearing this Sr.RP will roll down from staircase again..Nahiii...aisa nahi ho sakta hai..mujhe dhakka kisne diya?..abh main Dev aur Radhika ke chunu munnu ko dekhna chahta hoon aur unke saath khelna chahta hoon...lekin haay ri kismat..meri phir se waat lag gayi..πŸ˜†

Dai Amba will sing Lullaby to RP:-''tujhe mogambo kahoon yah Gabbar, apna naam doobo diya zaalim, abh so bhi jaa hitler..''πŸ˜†

Waise RP jee aap bed mein hi khoobsurat lagte hain..kripa lete rahiye..dont disturb RaDev and viewers..thank you daddu jee..πŸ˜‰

Barkha sorry Bak Bak Kumari will be the major factor in uniting them..πŸ‘

Dev will sing with guitar in his hands wearing cowboy hat..

''Mere mann ki Ganga aur tere mann ki Jamuna ka..
Bol Radha bol Sangam hoga gaya ki nahi.."

Radhika:-chup paaji..aap na bade woh hain..πŸ˜†
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Loved your post it is so hilarious and Of course CV's did give away what to expect on ME. 
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: zam123

🀣 Loved your post it is so hilarious and Of course CV's did give away what to expect on ME. 

Thanks Zam...Cvs and Kanha gave us the hint...😊no one can seperate them..
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣  bro it was hilarious.

Dadaji should get one big jhatka. He had played enough with others emotions, now its time for him to get one big jolt and realize the truth.
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiHa24

🀣  bro it was hilarious.

Dadaji should get one big jhatka. He had played enough with others emotions, now its time for him to get one big jolt and realize the truth.

Thanks sister..
Yea it is high time now..he shud go to bed again...let Dai sing lullaby to him...πŸ˜†
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is 100% true that Radev and only Radev & ONLY RADEV will get married this Sunday.Barkha shall force Rads to do so...
Me having a lot of ideas...dont know wat to say...in our country ME will be shown on monday & tuesday
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Most certainly Raj. Noone can separate Radev not even themselves. Very happy with today's episode. I feel that Dev has now accepted the child hood marriage and by ME will be ready to announce to the world. What do you say? 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was so funny post as always

we were upto some extent knew this before too and now we became sure that the article is completely wrong,kanha is with them.

and dadaji must fall after listening bcoz may be radev will fight then but if there would be dadaji na ,then neither he will fight nor he will allow dev to fight.so its better dadaji remain on his reserved bed with blanket on at least upto time when problem gets solved.
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: zam123

Most certainly Raj. Noone can separate Radev not even themselves. Very happy with today's episode. I feel that Dev has now accepted the child hood marriage and by ME will be ready to announce to the world. What do you say? 

Yea you are right..now it is his time to tell the world..radhika did her best in past but he never accepted...so the time has change now...
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

It is 100% true that Radev and only Radev & ONLY RADEV will get married this Sunday.Barkha shall force Rads to do so...
Me having a lot of ideas...dont know wat to say...in our country ME will be shown on monday & tuesday

CB, you are absolutely correct..no one can seperate them..